Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#10891 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

I kinda feel like picking up Baker then dropping him right after. I want to be part of the club.

Pick him up and edit him and put those 50's ( Or whatever year they are )helmets on him. Then make him look all dumb. lol

#10892 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

It sucks picking up your backup QB thinking he would let you run a option offense and then realizing he is slower than matthew stafford. Whoops lol.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#10893 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

$1 a night for anyone who wants Baker. $2 to do whatever you want to him.

Pm me for payment details.

#10894 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

$1 a night for anyone who wants Baker. $2 to do whatever you want to him.

Pm me for payment details.

We talking ZJ's here or what?

#10895 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

We talking ZJ's here or what?

What's a ZJ?

:D

#10896 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

What's a ZJ?

:D

Against my better judgement, I urbandictionary-ed this one.

I shit you not, this was the fourth definition.

"the act of receiving oral sex from a caucasian zimbabwe hooker as she balances a basket of fruit on her head, for every piece of fruit that falls out of the basket, a 2 dollar discount is awarded"

Seems authentic. 8-)

#10897 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

"the act of receiving oral sex from a caucasian zimbabwe hooker as she balances a basket of fruit on her head, for every piece of fruit that falls out of the basket, a 2 dollar discount is awarded"

Seems authentic. 8-)

That went way better than I intended lol

#10898 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

Seems authentic. 8-)

You forgot to include at the bottom.

"Definition contributed by Docb9110" ;)

#10899 HooRox

HooRox

Go Pack Go!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Since I'm in the Ty Warren catch-22 with being unable to drop him in game and unable to access the website, is it ok if I take Troy up on his offer to trade 7th round picks along with Warren so he can drop him?

#10900 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

That went way better than I intended lol

haha I figured you were going with Beerfest, my god, what did you start lol

#10901 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

haha I figured you were going with Beerfest, my god, what did you start lol

I was going for the beerst reference. It dark rider rode joke into the sunset like a champ! Lol

#10902 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

Since I'm in the Ty Warren catch-22 with being unable to drop him in game and unable to access the website, is it ok if I take Troy up on his offer to trade 7th round picks along with Warren so he can drop him?

Yeah, that's fine.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#10903 HooRox

HooRox

Go Pack Go!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

Yeah, that's fine.

Cool. I just submitted it and sent a PM to Troy. Hopefully he can accept it soon and then drop him. Warren is my 54th guy, so he needs to be gone before advance.

#10904 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

So this lady just drove by our house, stopped across the street, took a picture of the house and drove off.

what.the.Fuck?
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#10905 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

So this lady just drove by our house, stopped across the street, took a picture of the house and drove off.

what.the.Fuck?

Possibly an insurance home inspector.

#10906 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

Possibly an insurance home inspector.

Hey, that actually makes me feel a little bit better. I was freaking out lol
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#10907 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

what.the.Fuck?

Or Google Streetview people. How else are we going to find out where you live on the interwebs? haha

#10908 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

Hey, that actually makes me feel a little bit better. I was freaking out lol

It's not a unusual as you think. I have had it happen.

Broncos vs Chiefs going down after we advance! This is a big rivalry game, it's just sicsonic doesn't know the rivalry "cool I am" and I had. :D

#10909 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

Baker released

#10910 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

Hope everybody has their stuff taken care of because we're about to advance.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#10911 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

Move that bus!!!!

#10912 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

2014 season is officially kicking off with a huge rivalry in literally seconds!

#10913 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

Ugh. Is anyone else having EA server issues? Sicsonic and I just disconnected for the second time. We're trying again.

Edit: He just got off. I guess it was his connection.

Edit 2: We're trying again!

#10914 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

And I got my ass kicked! MADDENED!

Haha jkjk I lost that one on my own with my fuckin pick happy style of offense and spillers 3 fumbles ad one for 6

Don't know if I agree with the FG ATTEMPt at around 60 yards with less than 2 mins left up 49-21. Grey area i guess as i was still trying to score.But hey I lost fair and square.

Edited by Docb9110, 05 April 2013 - 12:56 AM.

#10915 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:00 AM

And I got my ass kicked! MADDENED!

Haha jkjk I lost that one on my own with my fuckin pick happy style of offense and spillers 3 fumbles ad one for 6

Don't know if I agree with the FG ATTEMPt at around 60 yards with less than 2 mins left up 49-21. Kinda shitty if ya ask me? But hey I lost fair and square.

lol...what? A 56 yard field goal on 4th down. I'm terrible at punting, and figured I'd just be gaining 19 yards. I didn't really expect Bironas to make it (his leg strength has greatly deteriorated these past couple seasons)...but figured it was worth a shot. You obviously hadn't given up at that point as you were still gunning it down field in 4WR sets and going for onside kicks. It's not like I went for the 4th down or something.

As for the turnovers, the picks were one thing, but yeah...I can't believe my defense caused 3 fumbles. I'm pretty sure that's more than they had all of last season. More than anything, to me this just drives home my point that how players play is predetermined before the season starts. Both Webster and Finnegan had 2 picks in this game...which was like half of their totals from last season. I know I'm not playing differently. The ball is just bouncing differently.

#10916 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

lol...what? A 56 yard field goal on 4th down. I'm terrible at punting, and figured I'd just be gaining 19 yards. I didn't really expect Bironas to make it (his leg strength has greatly deteriorated these past couple seasons)...but figured it was worth a shot. You obviously hadn't given up at that point as you were still gunning it down field in 4WR sets and going for onside kicks. It's not like I went for the 4th down or something.

As for the turnovers, the picks were one thing, but yeah...I can't believe my defense caused 3 fumbles. I'm pretty sure that's more than they had all of last season. More than anything, to me this just drives home my point that how players play is predetermined before the season starts. Both Webster and Finnegan had 2 picks in this game...which was like half of their totals from last season. I know I'm not playing differently. The ball is just bouncing differently.

Not mad curious was all and like I said I was wanting to score to save face. Just thought the rules said something about not doing that. Doesn't say anything about not giving up and it's ok is all. Honestly not mad was just curious on your logic. You suck at punting as most of us do on that side but rather than getting it in the 20 from a touchback I got it on the 46. Look at it from all sides and flip the script. If I'd have gone for it right there I think the "I suck at punting argument" wouldn't work. Just my opinion

Yea spillers carry is like 88 he fumbled 3 times all last season or something like that....WTF

#10917 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Titans - 49
Texans - 21

After getting swept in the season series last year, the Titans had something to prove in this one. Sparked by 2 early interceptions and a fumble recovery, Tennessee jumped out to a 21-0 1st quarter lead, surprisingly, with Jake Locker throwing for all three scores. The Titans followed that 21 point scoring outburst with another one in the 2nd quarter, this time without their offense touching the ball. Markelle Martin recovered a fumble and returned it 66 yards for the score. The next Texans possession ended when Alterraun Verner returned an interception 15 yards for another Tennessee TD.

Down 35-0, Houston was finally able to answer with a big 73 yard catch and run. On the ensuing kickoff, however, newly signed Brandon Tate returned his first kickoff of the season 104 yards to the house. The Titans took a 42-14 lead into the half, and did their best to slow things down in the 2nd half, where Chris Johnson finally got to touch the ball. GG, doc. I told you I owed you one, lol. Actually, I still owe you another...but I'll be shocked if I'm able to pull off a sweep. Felt like everything just went my way in this game.

Titans
Jake Locker - 7-9, 124 yds, 3 TDs, 1 INT
Chris Johnson - 17 att, 78 yds, 1 TD, 2 rec, 24 yds
Nate Washington - 3 rec, 77 yds, 2 TDs
Davone Bess - 1 rec, 7 yds, 1 TD
Michael Griffin - 5 tackles, 1 FF
Colin McCarthy - 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF
Kamerion Wimbley - 2 tackles, 2 sacks
Corey Webster - 2 tackles, 2 INTs
Cortland Finnegan - 1 tackle, 2 INTs, 1 FF
Alterraun Verner - 2 tackles, 1 INT, 1 FR, 1 TD
Markelle Martin - 2 tackles, 1 FR, 1 TD

Texans
Eddie Murphy - 11-18, 289 yds, 3 TDs, 5 INTs
CJ Spiller - 12 att, 117 yds, 1 TD, 2 fumbles, 2 rec, 24 yds, 1 TD
Ahmad Bradshaw - 3 att, 22 yds, 1 fumble
Andre Johnson - 5 rec, 134 yds
Demarius Moore - 4 rec, 131 yds, 2 TDs
Brian Cushing - 5 tackles, 1 FF
Connor Barwin - 4 tackles, 1 INT

#10918 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

Not mad curious was all and like I said I was wanting to score to save face. Just thought the rules said something about not doing that. Doesn't say anything about not giving up and it's ok is all. Honestly not mad was just curious on your logic. You suck at punting as most of us do on that side but rather than getting it in the 20 from a touchback I got it on the 46. Look at it from all sides and flip the script. If I'd have gone for it right there I think the "I suck at punting argument" wouldn't work. Just my opinion

Yea spillers carry is like 88 he fumbled 3 times all last season or something like that....WTF

Not sure where you get that there's a rule against it. It has pretty much always been stated that no matter what the score is, if there is time left on the clock and you're forced with a 4th down, you can kick the field goal. If I had been at your 20, it surely would have been allowed. So, I don't really see how kicking it from the 39 is really any different.

If anything...you could just argue that it might have been a bad call on my part thinking Bironas could hit it. But that's not a "sportsmanship" call. You can say that I ended up giving you the ball at the 46 instead of the 20...but I thought he could make it (as I've hit from 50+ with him in the past). I will say, if you had been chewing clock and indicating that you wanted the game to end, I would have punted. As it was, I was in no man's land, and would have been kicking myself if those 3 points came into play with the way you were airing the ball out.

#10919 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

Broncos start their season with an explosive win over the Chiefs 41-21!

Good game sicsonic! Not sure why we kept disconnecting. I am just glad it worked itself out.

Some Stats:

Broncos

Brock Osweiler - 12 of 18, 254 yds, 2INTs
Reggie Bush - 24 att, 150 yds, 4TDs (And 27 yards for Demps)
Jacob Tamme - 7 rec, 147 yds
Gunnar Gunnerson - 1 INT and 3 Tackles

Chiefs

Donterius Bailey - 10 of 22, 146 yds, 1TD, 4INTs
Jamaal Charles - 9 att, 118 yds, 2TDs
Troy Nolan - 1 INT and 4 Tackles

Edited by Dark Rider, 05 April 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#10920 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Not sure where you get that there's a rule against it. It has pretty much always been stated that no matter what the score is, if there is time left on the clock and you're forced with a 4th down, you can kick the field goal. If I had been at your 20, it surely would have been allowed. So, I don't really see how kicking it from the 39 is really any different.

If anything...you could just argue that it might have been a bad call on my part thinking Bironas could hit it. But that's not a "sportsmanship" call. You can say that I ended up giving you the ball at the 46 instead of the 20...but I thought he could make it (as I've hit from 50+ with him in the past). I will say, if you had been chewing clock and indicating that you wanted the game to end, I would have punted. As it was, I was in no man's land, and would have been kicking myself if those 3 points came into play with the way you were airing the ball out.

Sorry commish your right! My bad man!
See ya in two weeks! Get some revenge then hopefully!

Opinions in this league are for suckers!