Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#2491 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

I too am on the east coast, not sure if I will lose power or not.

#2492 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

In Boston but I think we're getting rain and wind.

Big whoop!

And Bear Down!!!

#2493 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

I get the offensive and defensive players of the week for my conference yet still lose, FML.

#2494 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

pitfallharry, your inbox is full...but this is basically my response:

Could you do later? I've got some errands to run after my wife gets home from work, so something like 8 or 9 EST would be better. I could even do 10 EST as long as you're not late because that's really the latest I can play. Just let me know what works for you.

#2495 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

pitfallharry, your inbox is full...but this is basically my response:

Thanks, I cleared it out. Let's say around 9:20 eastern?

#2496 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

I get the offensive and defensive players of the week for my conference yet still lose, FML.

I thought antrele rolle and his 99-yard pick six would get defensive player of the week for sure.

#2497 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thanks, I cleared it out. Let's say around 9:20 eastern?

Yeah, that sounds good. See you then!

#2498 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

I can't believe the only people I have in pro bowl voting are some offensive linemen, patrick willis, and my punter...

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2499 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Bye weeks suck

#2500 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

Titans 41
Bears 3

I told you my defense sucked, n8. Cutler, too. I can't wait for the offseason. There needs to be some tinkering done to this team.

The only positive I can take from this is that my goal line D is pretty good.

#2501 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Is the Cowboys owner quick to respond to pms??

#2502 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Titans - 41
Bears - 3

As we've learned by now, Jay Cutler is an EA kind of QB. I really felt bad for pitfallharry in this one. I know my secondary is nowhere near as good as they played. Jason McCourty and Tommie Campbell each had two picks, and Alterraun Verner and Kamerion Wimbley added two more. Cutler completed as many passes to my team as he did to his own. It was really that kind of day.

For the Titans' offense, Chris Johnson had another solid outing, picking up 188 yards on 18 carries, with 2 TDs. pitfallharry scared the shit out of me though, knocking Johnson out of the game early. Thankfully, it was only a low risk injury. But guess who sat out the rest of the game once things were really secured in the 3rd quarter? lol. Javon Ringer came in and didn't miss much of a beat though, gaining 52 yards on 8 carries, with a TD of his own. gg, pitfallharry. Jay Cutler is definitely a big step down from Aaron Rodgers.

Titans
Jake Locker - 5-11, 115 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Chris Johnson - 18 att, 188 yds, 2 TDs, 1 rec, 1yd
Javon Ringer - 8 att, 52 yds, 1 TD
Jared Cook Jr. - 2 rec, 37 yds, 1 TD
Kenny Britt - 1 rec, 50 yds
Kamerion Wimbley - 2 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack, 1 INT
Jason McCourty - 0 tackles, 2 INTs
Tommie Campbell - 3 tackles, 2 INTs, 1 TD

Bears
Jay Cutler - 6-19, 117 yds, 0 TDs, 6 INTs
Matt Forte - 7 att, 28 yds, 1 rec, 35 yds
Alshon Jeffery - 3 rec, 32 yds
Kelvin Hayden - 1 tackle, 1 INT

Edited by n8rockerasu, 30 October 2012 - 04:25 AM.

#2503 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Internet down. Not sure when it will be back up. I'm not set up for auto pilot however. I'm hoping it will be relatively quick but I have no way of knowing.

#2504 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hey can I be put on the waiting list. CAG & Gamtertag : GpNinja. I play in the other league but i've been wanting to join this league to get some more games in.

#2505 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Internet is back up. I've contacted the Steelers to let them know I should be around tonight to play.

#2506 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

hey n8 can u plz change chuckles route of contact if theyh know to pm him or message him on xbl they will answer ive told him enough times to message in the thread but he just doesnt do it im not sure why its pretty dumb and ive told him that as well. or just boot him for the league either way i dont care but im starting to regret having him involved in the league since he doesnt listen and there are guys like uber and superstar and ninja who we know will keep up with the league properly like they should. in my opionion there are better people for this league on the waiting list that can help keep the league going

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#2507 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

so ive contacted the cowboys owner on here and messaged him on xbl while he was online, no response i might be able to play him tomorrow if he gets back but if not can you set him to auto pilot n8 tomorrow so i can get my game in before the deadline.

#2508 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

Chargers fall to the Chiefs 21-17. I threw 5(!!!) picks. Most of them were my fault. Forcing stupid passes even though I tell myself to quit doing it. I was able to get an onside kick after scoring with about a minute and a half left. I should have stayed patient, since there was still time left and I had two timeouts. I forced a deep pass that was well covered and knew it was a pick right when it was thrown. After that he was able to run the clock out...gg Cool.

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#2509 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Also, I was on auto pilot last week and I had two injuries. Ryan Mathews, who has been playing great for me all season and Takeo Spikes. There not big injuries at least...Mathews is out for 2(now 1) week and Spikes will be back next week.

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#2510 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Playing this game, you'd think the real life Giants defense couldn't stop a peewee football team. I'm getting to the point where I might just go GM only and let the CPU play my games.

#2511 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hey can I be put on the waiting list. CAG & Gamtertag : GpNinja. I play in the other league but i've been wanting to join this league to get some more games in.

Don't you usually do pretty decent in the other league? I thought I remembered you taking the Rams and making the playoffs with them. What's your record in there now? Sorry, I just don't want to take in a new person that we have to consider moving out right away anyway.

hey n8 can u plz change chuckles route of contact if theyh know to pm him or message him on xbl they will answer ive told him enough times to message in the thread but he just doesnt do it im not sure why its pretty dumb and ive told him that as well. or just boot him for the league either way i dont care but im starting to regret having him involved in the league since he doesnt listen and there are guys like uber and superstar and ninja who we know will keep up with the league properly like they should. in my opionion there are better people for this league on the waiting list that can help keep the league going

Yeah, I'll just remove your info from the OP and let it run its course. I don't want to outright kick him out, because it does seem like he was able to play his games. But if people start complaining about getting in touch with him, then yeah...he'll be gone.

so ive contacted the cowboys owner on here and messaged him on xbl while he was online, no response i might be able to play him tomorrow if he gets back but if not can you set him to auto pilot n8 tomorrow so i can get my game in before the deadline.

That's weird. ballinhun8 had just posted in the thread a day or two ago. I'm pretty sure fsecreast knows him. I'm not even sure where either of them lives, but maybe they've been affected by the storm? Just let me know if you need him set to auto pilot today.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#2512 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

i'm tryng to get in contact with chuchles for our game tonight if possible. ive been busy with the hurricane so its been hard to play and all that. hopefully we can get it in tonight, if not maybe tomorrow?

EDIT: hes been offline xbox since 10/27 so who knows. honestly i'd like to play him because i hate playing the computer

#2513 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

i'm tryng to get in contact with chuchles for our game tonight if possible. ive been busy with the hurricane so its been hard to play and all that. hopefully we can get it in tonight, if not maybe tomorrow?

EDIT: hes been offline xbox since 10/27 so who knows. honestly i'd like to play him because i hate playing the computer

Deadline is today. If you need to play the CPU, you need to let me know. Otherwise, it's at risk of being simmed.

#2514 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

You can just go ahead and sim it. He didn't respond and i don't have time to play the computer tonight.

#2515 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

well he was online playing Assassins Creed III when i messaged him and he didnt respond, maybe it wasnt him, but if you could set him to auto pilot so i can play cpu please

#2516 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

I'm here. That is my brother playing. We share xbl so unless I message you or accept then its not me playing.

I just got out of work so I'm heading home now.

#2517 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Anyway we can exten to tomorrow? I just now for in from Orlando and I'm at to beat to play tonight. Plus I still haven't heard from my opponent...

#2518 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

ballinhun, im on now if you can play in the next couple mins.

#2519 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

Don't you usually do pretty decent in the other league? I thought I remembered you taking the Rams and making the playoffs with them. What's your record in there now? Sorry, I just don't want to take in a new person that we have to consider moving out right away anyway.

I made the plays offs once wildcard. I am 5-9 right now. I really can't compete with some people.

#2520 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

yeah can we hold off until i can play my game, i missed ballinhun, he didnt send me a pm so i didnt see his post until an hour after he posted it and he wasnt online anymore. I wont be able to play my game until tomorrow night though.