Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#2551 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Hey, I can't take all the credit. There are a lot of people here who have contributed to all the new assholes that EA has had ripped. But until you've heckled them on their Facebook page, you're just an amateur. I even got a response one time of "Thanks for the feedback." EA. Always keeping it classy.

At least you got a response.

#2552 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Browns defeat Ravens 45-7.

I don't think I called a pass play the entire second half. Was trying my best not to run up the score or be a dick.

#2553 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

I actually just thought that I'd kick him out, and see if he ever comes in here to post and ask what happened, lol. I'll look into replacing him tomorrow. I've got too much going on tonight to worry with it.

EDIT - So fucking annoying that I have to exit out of the game I was playing to do this. Make it a feature on your website, you fucking piece of shit "#1 Video Game Developer"!

I've never missed a game. Let me join ;) lol

#2554 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

Texans/Bears Saturday at 6pm CST.

#2555 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

divison match up New England VS The Bills kick off at 730 est

#2556 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Browns enter their bye week 4-5.

#2557 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

I have no problem being simmed for week 9 since its already been pushed back. If the game isn;t simmed by 6pm tonight when i get home i'll just play it out to make it easier if the saints are on sim.

Either way i'm looking to schedule week 10 already figuring were advancing today.

#2558 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

We have advanced to Week 10! The Saints owner has been booted, and I'll be looking for a replacement today. Here are our weekly award winners!

NFC Offensive PotW: Phillip Tanner, DAL - 16 att, 161 yds, 3 TDs, 1 rec, 8 yds, 1 TD
NFC Defensive PotW: Kam Chancellor, SEA - 5 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD

AFC Offensive PotW: Chris Johnson, TEN - 18 att, 188 yds, 2 TDs, 1 rec, 1 yd
NFC Defensive PotW: Eric Berry, KC - 5 tackles, 2 INT, 1 FF, 1 TD

Week 10 games will be due by 11/5!
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#2559 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Damn...Chris Johnson with his 5th PotW award...and 4th in 5 weeks! I'm like the Doomtime of Gentlemen or something...lol. Not really...really, not really, hahaha. That should be a good way to pre-empt my spanking for this week though when I go down to Miami to take on the undefeated Dolphins. :-\"

#2560 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

New England VS Bills 730 est

#2561 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Nate, what's the wait list lookin like for this? I'm thinking about picking up madden with the b2g1 at Target and I think I might be decent enough to play in this league.

#2562 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

The wait list is in the OP, and there are currently 2 players on it.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#2563 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Nate, what's the wait list lookin like for this? I'm thinking about picking up madden with the b2g1 at Target and I think I might be decent enough to play in this league.

The wait list is in the OP, and there are currently 2 players on it.

Yeah, but I need to update it. There's actually 2 more guys who mentioned wanting to be added to it in the past couple days. So, GamerDude would be #5. Who knows if all four of the guys before him would actually still want a spot though...because you know how waiting lists go.

#2564 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hurray for Bye weeks and not losing another game!!

#2565 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

New England 17 Bills 0

it was a good game though he was moving the ball pretty well just made some bad throws when he was in the red zone if it wasnt for the int in the red zone it would of been a totaly different game. GG Twick

#2566 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Yeah, but I need to update it. There's actually 2 more guys who mentioned wanting to be added to it in the past couple days. So, GamerDude would be #5. Who knows if all four of the guys before him would actually still want a spot though...because you know how waiting lists go.

I still want a spot! I think I would be number 3 on it.

#2567 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

WARNING: INCOMING RANT

Chetty played great, but the game fucking blew him the entire time. I kick 55+ yard field goals, they hit the cross bar. He kicks 55+ yard field goals, no problem. He hit sticks my guys, they fumble on command. I absolutely destroy his rookie RB and punt returner, oh they hang on. I throw a pass to my star wide receiver, and not only can he not hold on, but he gets injured. He throws passes to his FB, who gets rocked immediately...and the fucker makes the catch. Of course the game was in the rain, so I can't even consider it a true measurement of skill. But whatever. Lick my fucking nutsack, EA.

#2568 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I am probably in the minority, but I love rainy games in Madden (and in real life, too).

#2569 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

I am probably in the minority, but I love rainy games in Madden (and in real life, too).

Yeah, that's retarded, lol.

#2570 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

God I love snow games at lambeau...............

#2571 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

WARNING: INCOMING RANT

Chetty played great, but the game fucking blew him the entire time. I kick 55+ yard field goals, they hit the cross bar. He kicks 55+ yard field goals, no problem. He hit sticks my guys, they fumble on command. I absolutely destroy his rookie RB and punt returner, oh they hang on. I throw a pass to my star wide receiver, and not only can he not hold on, but he gets injured. He throws passes to his FB, who gets rocked immediately...and the fucker makes the catch. Of course the game was in the rain, so I can't even consider it a true measurement of skill. But whatever. Lick my fucking nutsack, EA.

know rabts luke u n8. I love it if im having a bad day a rant from u always cheers me up

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#2572 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

Yeah, that's retarded, lol.

What do you mean?

#2573 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

know rabts luke u n8. I love it if im having a bad day a rant from u always cheers me up

That was actually pretty tame though, don't you think? I'm trying to work on my anger, lol. I wanted to make sure nothing hateful was directed toward Chetty, because he really didn't do anything wrong...he was just definitely on the side of good fortune. Not saying he wouldn't have won anyway...but I can't stand wasting my time on games where I'm battling biased programming as well. I would have had more fun taking a shit.

#2574 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

I'm glad i wasn't the only one who was disappointed when i saw it was a rain game. It is my first one though, so i guess i can't complain too much. You did have a lot of shitluck on your end, but good game.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#2575 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

I'm glad i wasn't the only one who was disappointed when i saw it was a rain game. It is my first one though, so i guess i can't complain too much. You did have a lot of shitluck on your end, but good game.

Yeah, it just bothers me because I basically take nothing from games like that. I felt OK about my defense, but you were starting to figure it out, which would have made me adjust. I felt like I was finally getting my running game going, but then when I fumble on the kickoff right after you score the game's only TD, it just killed everything. Again, not saying you wouldn't have won anyway, but I just have a hard time looking at those as fair games. In related news, the shit I took following the game was outstanding...so at least the night is not a total loss.

#2576 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

Yeah, it just bothers me because I basically take nothing from games like that. I felt OK about my defense, but you were starting to figure it out, which would have made me adjust. I felt like I was finally getting my running game going, but then when I fumble on the kickoff right after you score the game's only TD, it just killed everything. Again, not saying you wouldn't have won anyway, but I just have a hard time looking at those as fair games. In related news, the shit I took following the game was outstanding...so at least the night is not a total loss.

Odd, that was what EA was saying during the game you were playing.

#2577 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Odd, that was what EA was saying during the game you were playing.

Touche...number touche.

#2578 Aft3rSh0ck24

Aft3rSh0ck24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

So do you want me to wait to see if you can get a replacement before i play the cpu Saints ??

Oh and sorry about my game last week, me and the Cowboys owner couldnt get a time that worked for both of us. But at least the sim went my way :)

#2579 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

Kaster if you read this before your pm's get here soon...I can only wait about another 5 minutes.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#2580 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Sent lyric a message the other day haven't heard from him. Sent another just now, hoping he replies.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png