Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#2761 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

Too lazy for a write up but the Saints win their first game under their new owner (me! :P).

Great game Flyersfan. I thought I was screwed when you won the coin toss in over time.

Same here, i thought with the way the offenses were going whoever won the coin toss would win the game. Good defensive stand, welcome to the league! Thanks for waiting while I was delayed with Xbox live, (thanks to pitfallharry for helping me out :) )

#2762 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

This probably got lost but does anyone know how to see what your cap space will be like next season?

#2763 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Browns go to Texas and defeat the Cowboys 24-10. Brady threw four picks on the day but still managed to get it done. Held the Cowboys to 70 total offensive yards. 45 passing and 25 rushing. Can't wait to get TJ Ward and D'qwell Jackson back from injury. Might be able to get this defense in the top five in the league.

Of course it hurts seeing Joe Haden on the front page breaking the interception record for the Pats. :(

#2764 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

That's fine. Just don't be a pain in my ass. You can take yourself off auto pilot, by the way. It's not something you need me for.

I don't see how I could be a pain in your ass........maybe if I asked you if your Titans like the asswhooping my Bears gave them?? I guess that's being a pain lol.

Anyways if you couldn't tell with the way fsecreast was lying and manipulating words then you should know by now he is of Hebrew descent. Its all in the way he talks. Jacob is his middle name.

But we played our game. I let him win 24-10. It was my first Hanukkah present to him.

#2765 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Y'all are ridiculous lol

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2766 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

I don't see how I could be a pain in your ass........maybe if I asked you if your Titans like the asswhooping my Bears gave them?? I guess that's being a pain lol.

Posted Image

No, actually I was referring to you whining about being switched to auto pilot as though it's some horrible disease with no cure. But keep plugging away with that hilarious Bears shtick. It'll be amusing when you drop from the league after this weekend when you're too embarrassed to show your face after all the shit you've talked about how they're going to handle Houston. You're really endearing yourself to the rest of the league here.

#2767 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

Texans gonna take care of them

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2768 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

This probably got lost but does anyone know how to see what your cap space will be like next season?

i think you can see it when you are negotiating a contract through out the season when you are decided how much to give them it tells you your next years cap. If you have no one left to sign right now you probably wont be able to see it. you will be able to see it obviously in the offseason.

#2769 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I honestly do not care how I look. I'm having some good ole fashion fun. And I believe I only said we'd take care of Houston because someone or a couple people said they'd whoop us as if they have proven they are a dominant team.

And if anything you are the one who just said something else about the Bears losing. If they lose, they lose, why would I drop from the league because of that? Come on guy lol.

#2770 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Man this thread is entertaining. Caught up on a ton I the old pages (from before I joined a week or so before the season). Good way to pass time when you're puking your guts out all morning.

Oh, and jj watt is going to make cutler "sprain" his knee again before that game is over.

#2771 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Man there is some serious revisionist history going on in this thread.

#2772 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Alright I am going to be out of town until sunday. So I guess just sim my game if my oppnant can't play or put me on autopilot.

#2773 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

What games are left?

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2774 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Oh, and jj watt is going to make cutler "sprain" his knee again before that game is over.

Oh boy, questioning his injury in the NFC title game are we now? Anyone who either doesn't think Cutler is tough or believe he was faking an injury or not actually hurt in that game are mouth breathing retards. I know this is off topic but I'm sorry I can't handle that horseshit. People can call him a douche all they want because HE IS but questioning his toughness really pisses me off.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2775 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Oh boy, questioning his injury in the NFC title game are we now? Anyone who either doesn't think Cutler is tough or believe he was faking an injury or not actually hurt in that game are mouth breathing retards. I know this is off topic but I'm sorry I can't handle that horseshit. People can call him a douche all they want because HE IS but questioning his toughness really pisses me off.

At least one question he'll never have to answer is whether or not he's an elite quarterback. :lol:

#2776 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

At least one question he'll never have to answer is whether or not he's an elite quarterback. :lol:

Lol

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2777 ballinhun8

ballinhun8

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Ask Philip Rivers if having talent on the outside makes your stats and play look elite.

I'm sure Cutler wouldn't be 12-1 in his last 13 starts without being somewhat elite.

#2778 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Ask Philip Rivers if having talent on the outside makes your stats and play look elite.

I'm sure Cutler wouldn't be 12-1 in his last 13 starts without being somewhat elite.

his defense is elite thats why is record is so good. the bears defense puts up just as much points as the offense does.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#2779 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

I can't even reason with this anymore. Has this guy never heard of Trent Dilfer? He won a Super Bowl as an incredibly mediocre QB. You have to be high to honestly think that Jay Cutler is a good quarterback. He's a game manager at best.

#2780 billymcdugal

billymcdugal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

is anyone the owner of the rams? i PMed lyric but he said he resigned and thats who it shows at the front page for the Rams.

#2781 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

I can't even reason with this anymore. Has this guy never heard of Trent Dilfer? He won a Super Bowl as an incredibly mediocre QB. You have to be high to honestly think that Jay Cutler is a good quarterback. He's a game manager at best.

thank u N8 for dropping the game changer on them. hahaha reality just might hit now. lol dilfer is such a lucky qb to have a GREAT DEFENSE and a shitty QB and found a way to win. now its the bears that have this luck

Madden 25

#2782 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

is anyone the owner of the rams? i PMed lyric but he said he resigned and thats who it shows at the front page for the Rams.

ithe owner is uber from the offical league.

Madden 25

#2783 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

I mean it's the same thing with Schaub, anyone go around calling him elite?

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2784 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

It's ubernes, if I recall.

#2785 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

lol lets not forget john elway either right kaster his defense did all the work :)

Madden 25

#2786 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

New England VS Jets rival game going down at 1pm est tomorrow!!!

#2787 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Yeah, sorry about that. I need to update the OP. Ubernes is the owner.

#2788 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Steelers are playing the newly vacated Ravens as we speak. We'll be advancing sometime tonight after that game is finished. I've also contacted the "next in line" about Baltimore, so hopefully we'll have a new owner for them soon (our 4th in one season...YIKES!)
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#2789 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

lol ravens cant keep an owner to save there lives weird thing is they arent a bad team

Madden 25

#2790 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Cutler being a "game manager" is the single most retarded football thought I have ever heard. He is so the opposite of a game manager its ridiculous. I mean seriously, that's basically the same thing as saying Brett Favre was a game manager. Being a gunslinger is the polar opposite of a game manager. A game manager doesn't have a top-3 or even the #1 arm in the entire league. A game manager doesn't make amazing throws that 5% of all NFL qb's can make and then turn right around and throw a pick 6 on the next possession. I was thinking people who are so dedicated to a Madden league like this one would know something about football but apparently that's not the case.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image