Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#2911 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

I was on auto-pilot, but thankfully was able to shut it off and play the game.

Dolphins beat the Hawks, 19-14. Once again a good performance by the D and shitty O. Story of my life! Good game, Chetty.

Yeah your secondary really shut anything downfield down, had to settle for short passes and never could get my running game going. 90 total yards was tough to swallow.

#2912 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

So one game against the CPU and we can advance?

yup

#2913 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Anybody want to PM Aft3rSh0ck to let him know about this game? I would but I'm about to eat dinner and watch some TV with my wife. I thought DVO knew him too. It would be nice if someone could get in touch with him.

#2914 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Anybody want to PM Aft3rSh0ck to let him know about this game? I would but I'm about to eat dinner and watch some TV with my wife. I thought DVO knew him too. It would be nice if someone could get in touch with him.

i just sent him one!!!

#2915 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Have we advaced yet? If not when will we.

#2916 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Have we advaced yet? If not when will we.

Serious? Too bothered to read any of the 5 posts above yours?

#2917 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Serious? Too bothered to read any of the 5 posts above yours?

Posted Image

#2918 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

Posted Image

lol ;)

#2919 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

just got off the phone with aftershock hes on his way to GA and cant play the game. he said he tried to set it up with cbarb or whatever his name is but after a few times of trying to setup he said that he told him he was quitting the league and by that time he had to leave town and forgot to post it up in the league that it could be simmed and that he sorry for the two recent sims but he said that last week they just couldnt make times match up and this time the other guy wasnt showing up on time and kept switching the time back over and over again until the point came that he had to leave town.

so we are good to advance

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#2920 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Sweet, über hit me up with a time for tonight.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#2921 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

I'll advance us in about 20 minutes then.

#2922 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Week 13 Schedule-

Falcons Vs Saints-
Bears Vs Seahawks-
Packers Vs Vikings-
Rams Vs 49ers- 43-14 Sf
Jets Vs Cardinals-
Chiefs Vs Panthers- 21-14 Car
Lions Vs Colts-
Bills Vs Jaguars-
Dolphins Vs Patriots- 37-31 Mia
Titans Vs Texans- 8pm CT on 11/14
Broncos Vs Buccaneers-
Ravens Vs Steelers-
Raiders Vs Browns- 11/16, 4:30 PM
Chargers Vs Bengals- 21-16 Cin
Cowboys Vs Eagles-
Redskins Vs Gmen-

Edited by Chetty12, 15 November 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#2923 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

So assuming we advance in the next few minutes, is everyone okay with me playing the CPU, since the Bucs don't have an owner? I don't have to, but I would love to get the game in tonight.

Either way won't hurt my feelings, just let me know what you guys are thinking.

#2924 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

So assuming we advance in the next few minutes, is everyone okay with me playing the CPU, since the Bucs don't have an owner? I don't have to, but I would love to get the game in tonight.

My friend did this once before and peopel got pissed(in the other league). I suggest to wait cause i think theres peopel on the waiting list that could possibly join and get a game in.

#2925 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

There are a couple people on the waiting list so i'm guessing that N8 would have you wait for him to try and contact them, but you'd have to ask N8 what he plans on doing about that situation.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#2926 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Week 13 Schedule-

Falcons Vs Saints-
Bears Vs Seahawks-
Packers Vs Vikings-
Rams Vs 49ers-
Jets Vs Cardinals-
Chiefs Vs Panthers-
Lions Vs Colts-
Bills Vs Jaguars-
Dolphins Vs Patriots- Scheduled for 11/14 in the evening.
Titans Vs Texans-
Broncos Vs Buccaneers-
Ravens Vs Steelers-
Raiders Vs Browns-
Chargers Vs Bengals-
Cowboys Vs Eagles-
Redskins Vs Gmen-

time for me to take the lead in are division and stop that undefeated Dolphins team!!

#2927 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

There are a couple people on the waiting list so i'm guessing that N8 would have you wait for him to try and contact them, but you'd have to ask N8 what he plans on doing about that situation.

When the Ravens were open though one guy didn't respond and the other guy didn't have the game. So unless he wants to try the first guy again there's not a lot of options.

#2928 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

bengals chargers game is going down very shortly after i poop lol

Madden 25

#2929 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

Well, there needs to be a reason for why you'd need to play it tonight. And just "loving to" isn't really enough. If you were going out of town tomorrow morning or something and this was your only chance to play the game this week, of course I'd say go ahead. But if there's no actual reason to do it, then it makes more sense to wait and see if an owner can be found.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#2930 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Well, there needs to be a reason for why you'd need to play it tonight. And just "loving to" isn't really enough. If you were going out of town tomorrow morning or something and this was your only chance to play the game this week, of course I'd say go ahead. But if there's no actual reason to do it, then it makes more sense to wait and see if an owner can be found.

Woah, no need to get accusatory. I am happy to wait, but if there was no chance of getting another owner this week, I was going to go ahead and play it. I will just wait till the deadline, and if there isn't an owner, then I will go ahead and play the CPU, with the league's permission of course.

Edit: After rereading this, I just wanted to be clear that I didn't intend it to be bitter. I am not bitter, I just wanted opinions.

#2931 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

We have advanced to Week 13! Division races are definitely heating up with some big games this week. We'll also do another round of free agency this week, and I'll probably have the groups posted tomorrow morning (going to do bigger groups this time...probably just 4 groups of 8).

And since I've been slacking on this the past few weeks, here are your Players of the Week for weeks 10, 11, and 12.

Week 10
NFC Offensive PotW - Jay Cutler, CHI - 18-27, 390 yds, 6 TDs, 1 INT, 2 att, 4 yds
NFC Defensive PotW - Dan Connor, DAL - 6 tackles, 2 FFs, 1 FR, 1 TD

AFC Offensive PotW - Arian Foster, CIN, 16 att, 223 yds, 3 TDs
AFC Defensive PotW - Eric Berry, KC - 10 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD

Week 11
NFC Offensive PotW - Taiwan Jones, ATL - 17 att, 69 yds, 2 TDs, 2 rec, 38 yds, 1 TD
NFC Defensive PotW - Captain Munnerlyn, CAR - 2 tackles, 2 INTs, 1 TD

AFC Offensive PotW - Rob Gronkowski, NE - 8 rec, 128 yds, 2 TDs
AFC Defensive PotW - Troy Polamalu, PIT - 3 tackles, 1 sack, 4 INTs, 2 TDs

Week 12
NFC Offensive PotW - Adrian Peterson, MIN - 25 att, 237 yds, 3 TDs
NFC Defensive PotW - Daryl Washington, ARI - 6 tackles, 2 INTs, 1 TD

AFC Offensive PotW - Jamaal Charles, KC - 7 att, 151 yds, 4 TDs
AFC Defensive PotW - Brice McCain, HOU - 1 tackle, 1 INT, 1 TD

#2932 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Woah, no need to get accusatory. I am happy to wait, but if there was no chance of getting another owner this week, I was going to go ahead and play it. I will just wait till the deadline, and if there isn't an owner, then I will go ahead and play the CPU, with the league's permission of course.

Oy...again, sensitive people in here. How does pointing out what makes sense become accusatory? I can't say if there's no chance of getting another owner. I'll try to find one, the same as I do every time somebody abandons their team. If one isn't found by the latest time you're available to play the game, of course you can play the CPU.

Usually when people ask this kind of thing, it's because they've got some kind of limitation. That's all I was trying to figure out. I'm sorry if it came off brash. I guess to me, it just feels like we've dealt with it enough that it's common sense at this point.

#2933 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Yikes, cant even compete against the best in this league. Back to the drawing board.

#2934 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

Oy...again, sensitive people in here. How does pointing out what makes sense become accusatory? I can't say if there's no chance of getting another owner. I'll try to find one, the same as I do every time somebody abandons their team. If one isn't found by the latest time you're available to play the game, of course you can play the CPU.

Usually when people ask this kind of thing, it's because they've got some kind of limitation. That's all I was trying to figure out. I'm sorry if it came off brash. I guess to me, it just feels like we've dealt with it enough that it's common sense at this point.

No big deal. I didn't mean to come off as bitter as I did. I am perfectly happy waiting until the deadline to play the CPU if no one joins.

#2935 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

Hahah such crap! SJax fumbles twice in the half. He's got like a 97 carry.

#2936 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

Browns Vs Raiders scheduled for Friday at 430PM

#2937 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

Chargers fall to the Bengals 21-16. Crazy game...very defensive...my only touchdown was off a kickoff return. I gave the damn game away with just stupid turnovers(nothing new there for me though) Really fun game overall...nice playing with you DVO.

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#2938 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Chargers fall to the Bengals 21-16. Crazy game...very defensive...my only touchdown was off a kickoff return. I gave the damn game away with just stupid turnovers(nothing new there for me though) Really fun game overall...nice playing with you DVO.

well this game seemed to be all defense all game one of my touchdowns was off a pick 6 and the other came from foster i think my offense had less than 200 yards total horrible game for the offense. but my defense did stop the chargers 3 times in the redzone and forced 3 FGs and another time a INT. andy dalton did nothing this whole game expect for one big throw for 40 yards and that was the game changer so better late than never i guess.

amazing game shotgunshine its up there with some of my most intense games lol pick 6 for 97 yards got canceled out real fast with the kickoff return. i was sitting there like FML.

once again gg hope we play again one of these seasons

Madden 25

#2939 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

LOL..I felt the same way when you got that pick...then I got all happy when I ran the kick off back to re-take the lead.

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#2940 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

I pmed the jags ,I thought I played the Cardinals. Because billy pmed me but we don't play. Lol i got confused