Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#4201 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Ok that's it then, I have played my game.

yeh so i think you will have to wait till next week. asap before either teams play there game.

#4202 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Small trade brewing in Steeltown

#4203 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

I messaged the browns and never received an response

#4204 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Cowboys\Giants II is kicking off at 9:30 pm est tonight!

#4205 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

how many trades are still under review?? just wondering

#4206 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Giants trading block:

WR Victor Cruz
HB Ahmad Bradshaw

Positions wanted: CB, S, LB

Cruz o how i want u :) lol

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#4207 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Cruz o how i want u :) lol

Trade him roddy white

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#4208 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

TRUTH. Sidney Rice and some steroid bum named Dallas didn't hurt either. :lol:

im mad u guys are douting javid and heyward bey lol its on like donkey kong!

#4209 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Trade him roddy white

lol maybe just so i can see u talk about it ;)

Madden 25

#4210 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Panthers/Bears should be playing tomorrow afternoon sometime...we've been in touch through e-mail and even TEXT MESSAGE the past few days!! Trying to get this done...

#4211 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

Panthers/Bears should be playing tomorrow afternoon sometime...we've been in touch through e-mail and even TEXT MESSAGE the past few days!! Trying to get this done...

take a sim loss for me lol ;)

#4212 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:06 PM

redworm can u pm me about our game after advance

#4213 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

I messaged the browns and never received an response

Have you heard back yet? I'm out until this afternoon, but if you need help getting in touch with him try fero or uber.. If you're still not in touch when I get home, I'll put him on auto for you.

33126.png

#4214 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

how many trades are still under review?? just wondering

Three. The revised Bucs-Broncos and Bucs-Cardinals trades and the Broncos-Jets-Chiefs trade.

33126.png

#4215 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Three. The revised Bucs-Broncos and Bucs-Cardinals trades and the Broncos-Jets-Chiefs trade.

sounds good.

#4216 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Houston finally gets in on the arms race. I'll have to get contract details when I get a chance.

Houston Receives

Malcolm Floyd WR 86 OVR 31 Yrs Old
5th Round Pick

San Diego Receives

Lestar Jean WR 72 OVR 24 Yrs Old
Antonio Smith DE 85 OVR 30 Yrs Old

CAGFL: (187-31)

#4217 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Houston finally gets in on the arms race. I'll have to get contract details when I get a chance.

Houston Receives

5th Round Pick

San Diego Receives

just looking at it sounds like a pretty good trade for both teams.

#4218 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Houston Receives

5th Round Pick

San Diego Receives

trade u calvin for ur 5th rd pick

#4219 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Just an FYI guys...I'm in the offseason in my other league, and it appears if you trade for a player who is in the last year of his contract, they will NOT give you an opportunity to re-sign that player prior to the offseason when it's a bidding free-for-all. Pretty big and lame bug...maybe they'll get it fixed before our offseason, but we should be careful about making trades for a player with an expiring contract in the meantime.

So just an example: Falcons won't get an opportunity to re-sign Mike Wallace before he gets dropped into FA in the offseason. We could say "OK nobody is allowed to bid for Mike Wallace except DVO" but then that seems like it'd just give DVO a free pass to low-ball him with any contract he wants.

#4220 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Yeah this afternoon or early tonight this game is going down. Its been a busy couple of days, with some of my family coming in town.

#4221 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just an FYI guys...I'm in the offseason in my other league, and it appears if you trade for a player who is in the last year of his contract, they will NOT give you an opportunity to re-sign that player prior to the offseason when it's a bidding free-for-all. Pretty big and lame bug...maybe they'll get it fixed before our offseason, but we should be careful about making trades for a player with an expiring contract in the meantime.

So just an example: Falcons won't get an opportunity to re-sign Mike Wallace before he gets dropped into FA in the offseason. We could say "OK nobody is allowed to bid for Mike Wallace except DVO" but then that seems like it'd just give DVO a free pass to low-ball him with any contract he wants.

I think we should let anybody bid on them.

#4222 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Agreed. The franchise tag is there if he wants exclusivity.

#4223 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Can you still franchise them?

33126.png

#4224 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

FYI, I put the Bears on auto-pilot. Hopefully Zurezo-MA are able to get the game in this afternoon, but they've missed each other so far and it sounds to me like MA has been giving it his all, so if they can't make it work I'm gonna let him play the CPU rather than sim. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though.

33126.png

#4225 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Only other game left is Colts-Titans. I'll check with those guys to see what's up, but if I haven't heard back by 7 or 8 plan on us advancing.

33126.png

#4226 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

im pretty sure you can ill test it out a little later tonight.

#4227 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Only other game left is Colts-Titans. I'll check with those guys to see what's up, but if I haven't heard back by 7 or 8 plan on us advancing.

Nice I can finally get my trades to go through.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#4228 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yeah you can still franchise-tag them (as far as I know), but you can only do that to one player a year right? So that still sucks that you're forced to use yours on that player because of it...or if anyone has traded for multiple players with an expiring contract (not sure if that's applicable to anyone). I'm 100% sure almost everyone in this league is gonna have a major player reject a contract proposal, so the franchise tag is REALLY valuable for that reason. Contract rejections are pretty darn common in this game. I offered every single one of my players more money than they asked for and still 5 or 6 of them rejected my offer...greedy bastards.

Me and Zurezo are playing now BTW.

#4229 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

i sure fucking hope so lol. if not this madden bug is lame as Fuck and we should figure out a way to fix within our league ourselves.
also hemmingway wut if i got the free agents for WR that helps FAs want to sign with ur team on the last year of there contract thing for my coach would that help or would it just be a total waste

Madden 25

#4230 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

i sure fucking hope so lol. if not this madden bug is lame as Fuck and we should figure out a way to fix within our league ourselves.
also hemmingway wut if i got the free agents for WR that helps FAs want to sign with ur team on the last year of there contract thing for my coach would that help or would it just be a total waste

alright im about to check right now about the franchise-tag but to answer your ? DVo if you were to get the WR upgrade it would not be a waste of time because it does make free agents for that upgrade want to play for your team a little more but if other people have the same upgrade im sure it will come down to money.