when will we know if you decide to do it case by case or ir if its not allowed. and the trade that were proposed before that have not been approved or denied yet any idea on when that will happen???
I'm still sorting that out. I want to talk more with the other commissioners about it as well. Not everyone has as little to do on a Saturday night as me.
As for the unapproved trades, if we do go this route we'll probably still review them as normal and then give those owners the same option (unless of course they tell us that they don't want to do cut-and-sign, in which case there's no need to review them).