Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#4411 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Bengals 45 - Broncos 0

Nope, that's not a typo. I got absolutely curbstomped in this one, probably the worst game I've ever played. The most amazing thing about this game is that my defense was really not as brutal as you'd expect, but eight turnovers is not going to put you in a good position to win. Three picks by Osweiller, two more by Sanchez when he came in. Receivers fumbling pretty much any time they crossed the first down marker. Just about the worst offensive performance you could possibly imagine (much of the credit goes to the Bengals D of course).

At least now I can cite this game if anybody ever claims that "bv gave up nothing for Joe Haden." Osweiler may be the future, but Manning he ain't. Nor is Sanchize (though we knew that). Hopefully this is a one-game blip rather than the start of a second-half slide.

gg bseti. I owe you one. ;)

:applause::applause::applause:

-----

Eagles Saints should get played tonight. Would 8pm eastern tomorrow night be too late for everyone, if it comes down to that?
MurdaModeLV

#4412 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

:applause::applause::applause:

Asshole. ;)

Eagles Saints should get played tonight. Would 8pm eastern tomorrow night be too late for everyone, if it comes down to that?

No, that would be fine. I never mind waiting later for a game as long as it's got a firm time attached to it.

33126.png

#4413 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.

Has anyone located this yet?

33126.png

#4414 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

Yes. We had that rule last year as well, you can't edit the number of any established player. The only thing you could change was rookie's numbers, since occasionally they would double up with guys already on the team (not sure if it still will).

What about heigh and weight and all that?

#4415 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

What about heigh and weight and all that?

What do you think?

Do they actually let you edit those things? That's insane.

33126.png

#4416 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Gg bv, just one of those games where everything went my way. The reggue nelson scoop score for example..crazy.

#4417 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

What do you think?

Do they actually let you edit those things? That's insane.

I know it's a no but am just saying for other people am sure 1 person out of the 32 would make their QB 7'0 300.

#4418 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

Gg bv, just one of those games where everything went my way. The reggue nelson scoop score for example..crazy.

It pretty much says it all that I considered pausing to challenge after that play and then was like "fuck it, too lazy."

Definitely the fumbles were fluky, but the game wouldn't have been much different even without them. Your corners did a great job covering my receivers, they couldn't get any separation all game which just led to me trying to force in pass after pass. I probably should have run more, but after it got out of hand there was no way I was going to risk giving DMC any more carries.

My corners weren't terrible (Porter had another pick), and I did an okay job against Turner, but my safeties were Patriots-esque. Those two Gresham TDs were giving me Sidney Rice flashbacks, that was a cruel thing to do so soon to a fellow Pats fan. ;)

33126.png

#4419 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

I know it's a no but am just saying for other people am sure 1 person out of the 32 would make their QB 7'0 300.

Good point.

Official League Announcement: Don't do that. :lol:

33126.png

#4420 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

No, that would be fine. I never mind waiting later for a game as long as it's got a firm time attached to it.[/QUOTE]

We are playing at 11pm eastern tonight.
MurdaModeLV

#4421 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

7 foot WRs are a no go to im guessing becuz i think white wallace and jones growth spurt ;)

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#4422 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

Remaining Games:

Chargers-Chiefs
Packers-Cardinals
Titans-Bears
Browns-Ravens
Colts-Dolphins
Seahawks-Vikings
Giants-Steelers
Saints-Eagles

I believe we've heard about most of these, but any updates are appreciated. Let's pick it up, folks! ;)

33126.png

#4423 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

Giants-Steelers was scheduled for 7:30, but Matsui logged off right around that time and hasn't been online since. I don't have time to start any later than now. This is after he asked me yesterday if I could play and I told him I was free all day and night and heard nothing back from him until this morning.

#4424 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Seahawks-Vikings 8CST
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4425 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Alright, I PMed him as well. What's your availability between now and the deadline? If we can't get in touch, I'll make sure you can play the CPU.

ill be online until midnight eastern tonite and can play anytime after 6 tomorrow

#4426 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Giants-Steelers was scheduled for 7:30, but Matsui logged off right around that time and hasn't been online since. I don't have time to start any later than now. This is after he asked me yesterday if I could play and I told him I was free all day and night and heard nothing back from him until this morning.

What's your availability tomorrow?

ill be online until midnight eastern tonite and can play anytime after 6 tomorrow

K. If neither of us hear back from him tonight, I'll put him on auto and you can play the CPU tomorrow evening.

33126.png

#4427 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

Has anyone located this yet?

Will be patched in for online ccm on the 19th. With offline you have to restart so don't get your hopes up.

Edit: Chiefs vs Chargers tonight at 10
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#4428 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

Sorry my schedule got turned upside down this evening with my daughter and all...

I didn't log in my wife must have. I will née forty and schedule tomorrow if you can't play tonight.

#4429 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Random question: Is there no way to do a fantasy draft in an offline franchise?

33126.png

#4430 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Random question: Is there no way to do a fantasy draft in an offline franchise?

I believe you have to do a online and just set it to private.

#4431 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Vikings defeat the Seahawks 31-7
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4432 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Sorry my schedule got turned upside down this evening with my daughter and all...

I didn't log in my wife must have. I will née forty and schedule tomorrow if you can't play tonight.

My schedule tomorrow night is more open than tonight. PM me to set up a time.

#4433 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

Lost 21-7 to the Chargers. His defense was decent but I just couldn't adjust to the Tebow offense. Sprint to the left, sprint right wait for zone to break down. Spies didn't work and I could get guys to hold contain they would always get sucked in leaving Tebow the whole sideline to just sit there. Matthews ran it pretty damn well, at least enough to open it up for Tebow.

Weeden played well, I just made a lot of bad plays. Now that we have two running QBs in the AFC West I'm going to have to really work on my Madden 04 defense :lol:
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#4434 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

Lost 21-7 to the Chargers. His defense was decent but I just couldn't adjust to the Tebow offense. Sprint to the left, sprint right wait for zone to break down. Spies didn't work and I could get guys to hold contain they would always get sucked in leaving Tebow the whole sideline to just sit there. Matthews ran it pretty damn well, at least enough to open it up for Tebow.

Weeden played well, I just made a lot of bad plays. Now that we have two running QBs in the AFC West I'm going to have to really work on my Madden 04 defense :lol:

GG man. If it wasn't for the ridiculous Gates catch in double coverage for the first it might have ended differently.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#4435 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

GG man. If it wasn't for the ridiculous Gates catch in double coverage for the first it might have ended differently.

Yeah that was dumb, no way Tebow can make a throw like that.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#4436 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:00 AM

Saints eagles going down now

#4437 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

Dolphins Offense: 231 Rushing Yards,2 TD / 45 Passing Yards, 1 TD
Colts Offense: -2 Rushing Yards / 252 Passing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 7 Interceptions,1 Sack, 2 TFL
Colts Defense: 1 Interception, 4 Sacks, 9 TFL, 2 Forced Fumbles,1 Fumble Recovery

Special Teams:
Miami: 1 Kickoff Return for TD, 3 Field Goals

GG Cobra,

Andrew Luck's going to be a BEAST in the next couple of years, good God Man, had my guys running all over the field.
Posted Image

#4438 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

Saints beat eagles 47-17

Nice to get back on track the saints are 5-3!!!
Brees 2 passing td, sproles a rushing, sproles a kick return, Greer a fumble return, Murphy a pick 6 and a safety were recorded by the saints

Gg Lv

#4439 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

Turnovers killed me. An early Kick Return TD and a BULLSHIT DE INT changed everything. Can't wait to play the Saints again.
GG Dude
MurdaModeLV

#4440 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

Bears win by 10. I was losing 14-0 in 1st Q after throwing a pick 6 but got it together after that. Next up Doom and the mighty Texans