Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#4951 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

Cowboys vs Eagles is scheduled for tonight at 9pm Eastern (Hoping for an advance prior to that)
MurdaModeLV

#4952 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Bv...

Since Sproles is out for the season can I pick up another rb?? Or another player since the saints are already stacked at rb

#4953 MassDavis617

MassDavis617

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Availability between 9 and 12. Contact info thomasd1311@yahoo.com

#4954 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Bv...

Since Sproles is out for the season can I pick up another rb?? Or another player since the saints are already stacked at rb

How many HBs do you have remaining on your roster?

If it's less than 3 (not counting Sproles) than you can add a HB who has a lower overall than the lowest guy you have at the position.

You definitely can't add a player at a different position.

33126.png

#4955 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Blade PM'ed me so I have my next week's game scheduled for tomorrow.

#4956 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Availability between 9 and 12. Contact info thomasd1311@yahoo.com

Thanks. I'll send you a league invite when I get home from work.

I've added your details to the OP. Keep in mind that while you can list your e-mail, you do still need to be able to respond to CAG Private Messages. You can set it so that they send you e-mail notification by going to the Options menu on the site (I'm not sure if that's set by default).

33126.png

#4957 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Texans

Add: Travis Laboy (LOLB)
Drop: Jesse Nading (LOLB)

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#4958 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Any geusses on how much money Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is gonna ask for in the offseason?

He was making around 3mil a season, and is leading the league in picks. I gotta imagine he is gonna ask Cru for Revis or Namdi money, which will make me smile.
MurdaModeLV

#4959 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Any geusses on how much money Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is gonna ask for in the offseason?

He was making around 3mil a season, and is leading the league in picks. I gotta imagine he is gonna ask Cru for Revis or Namdi money, which will make me smile.

Good thing Kansas City has a ton of cap space :D

Chiefs look to rebound against the mighty Panthers tonight. Hope Cam Newton brings his suggestion box.

#4960 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Good news for my division hopes, I did the math and if we stay on our current advancement schedule I'm actually going to miss Weeks 15 and 16 rather than 16 and 17 as I'd feared. Still probably two automatic losses, but at least I'll be back for the KC game in Week 17. If I can go 3-2 the rest of the way, that should be good enough to win the division.

33126.png

#4961 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

May your road lead to Houston come playoff time.

Doomtime1.png

#4962 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

Im prayin for a wild card matchup with widdows pats so i can punish him for gettin my team

#4963 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Advancing now! Week 13 deadline will be Sunday night.

Broncos-Bucs going down shortly.

33126.png

#4964 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

I messaged the Pats earlier this afternoon.... Here's to hoping the Pats-Dolphins goes down tonight... soon
Posted Image

#4965 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

We advanced a short while ago after I played my game with pitfallharry.

I am a little late with my free agent pickup, but here it is:

Signed: LT Adam Goldberg
Released: LT Andrew Datko

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4966 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

Denver Broncos 28 - Tampa Bay Bucs 21

This is one of those games where I played like absolute garbage but my defense bailed me out. Couldn't get any kind of rhythm on offense after the first few drives (where I did run it well) and Osweiler was pretty brutal for the most part. But Tracy Porter (who was nearly a Buc) continued his DPOY bid with 3 of the biggest interceptions you'll ever see. With the game tied 21-21 with about 30 seconds left and the ball on the edge of field goal range for the Bucs, he intercepted a pass on 3rd down and brought it back for 6 to give the Broncos the lead. Moments later the Bucs were driving for the tie when Porter picked off another deep down the middle to seal the game. Just an incredible performance.

Osweiler was 7 of 16 for 136 yards, 1 TD and 3 INT (though one was on a prayer at the end of the first half)

Freeman was 21 of 33 for 282 yards, 3 TDs and 3 INTs.

McFadden started hot but then couldn't get anything going late, carrying 20 times for 81 yards and a TD. McGahee added 3 carries for 12 yards and a score of his own.

Mike Smith had 12 carries for 45 for the Bucs.

McCluster was the only Bronco who did much damage, catching 3 for 89 and a TD when he got a quick slant and got behind the defense.

Dallas Clark lead the Bucs with 7 catches for 79 yards and 2 TDs. TJ Graham had 4 for 85.

The Broncos couldn't get much pressure on Freeman, with Dumervil registering the only sack. Porter obviously stole the show with his 3 picks.

The Bucs got 2 picks from Barron and 1 from Barber.

---
gg Hemingway! Definitely looked like it was going to go my way early, but you made the right adjustments and really battled back. This one could have easily gone either way (and probably would have if Porter had ended up a Buc).

Not too confidence inspiring as victories go, but at this point in the season I'm happy with any win, especially one where I leave healthy.

Broncos move to 8-4 and a step closer to winning their division.

33126.png

#4967 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

GG Bv i made a few dumb throws at the end of the game but what can you do looks like i start looking towards next season lol.

#4968 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

GG Bv i made a few dumb throws at the end of the game

It was a tough call on the 2nd Porter pick. I think you were at the 37 or so, so you conceivably could have run it and tried to kick the FG, but I don't think throwing it there is indefensible either.

Porter's just too damned good. He now shares the league lead in INTs with DRC, which ain't too shabby for a nickle corner. :D

33126.png

#4969 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Denver Broncos 28 - Tampa Bay Bucs 21

This is one of those games where I played like absolute garbage but my defense bailed me out. Couldn't get any kind of rhythm on offense after the first few drives (where I did run it well) and Osweiler was pretty brutal for the most part. But Tracy Porter (who was nearly a Buc) continued his DPOY bid with 3 of the biggest interceptions you'll ever see. With the game tied 21-21 with about 30 seconds left and the ball on the edge of field goal range for the Bucs, he intercepted a pass on 3rd down and brought it back for 6 to give the Broncos the lead. Moments later the Bucs were driving for the tie when Porter picked off another deep down the middle to seal the game. Just an incredible performance.

Osweiler was 7 of 16 for 136 yards, 1 TD and 3 INT (though one was on a prayer at the end of the first half)

Freeman was 21 of 33 for 282 yards, 3 TDs and 3 INTs.

McFadden started hot but then couldn't get anything going late, carrying 20 times for 81 yards and a TD. McGahee added 3 carries for 12 yards and a score of his own.

Mike Smith had 12 carries for 45 for the Bucs.

McCluster was the only Bronco who did much damage, catching 3 for 89 and a TD when he got a quick slant and got behind the defense.

Dallas Clark lead the Bucs with 7 catches for 79 yards and 2 TDs. TJ Graham had 4 for 85.

The Broncos couldn't get much pressure on Freeman, with Dumervil registering the only sack. Porter obviously stole the show with his 3 picks.

The Bucs got 2 picks from Barron and 1 from Barber.

---
gg Hemingway! Definitely looked like it was going to go my way early, but you made the right adjustments and really battled back. This one could have easily gone either way (and probably would have if Porter had ended up a Buc).

Not too confidence inspiring as victories go, but at this point in the season I'm happy with any win, especially one where I leave healthy.

Broncos move to 8-4 and a step closer to winning their division.

yeh at first i was like shit im sucking but then turned it into a game and still failed..... but all together the game was fun.

#4970 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

It was a tough call on the 2nd Porter pick. I think you were at the 37 or so, so you conceivably could have run it and tried to kick the FG, but I don't think throwing it there is indefensible either.

Porter's just too damned good. He now shares the league lead in INTs with DRC, which ain't too shabby for a nickle corner. :D

plus if i had a capable kicker I would've made that 54 yarder but since I don't I didnt' have any faith in my kicker so I played it a little riskier, and it didn't pay off.

#4971 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

plus if i had a capable kicker I would've made that 54 yarder but since I don't I didnt' have any faith in my kicker so I played it a little riskier, and it didn't pay off.

Well the 54 yarder was into the wind, in the 4th you had the wind behind you, so it would have made some difference at least.

What you should have done there was figure out where Porter was and throw it the other direction, lol. None of my other DBs can catch a cold. He has more INTs than the rest of my team combined.

33126.png

#4972 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hey Mr. Doom, are we getting close to Playoff Picture time? ;)

33126.png

#4973 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

lions colts in about 15 min

#4974 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

Well the 54 yarder was into the wind, in the 4th you had the wind behind you, so it would have made some difference at least.

What you should have done there was figure out where Porter was and throw it the other direction, lol. None of my other DBs can catch a cold. He has more INTs than the rest of my team combined.

ha yeh i guess so.

#4975 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

Cowboys\Eagles II in about 10 minutes.

#4976 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

Hopefully Bears vs. Seahawks will be going down tonight. I will post the status of this match up

#4977 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Not sure on all the tiebreaks, but here are the standings so far.

AFC

1. Baltimore Ravens (10-1)
2. Houston Texans (9-2)
3. Denver Broncos (8-4)
4. Buffalo Bills (7-4)
5. Cincinnati Bengals (8-3)
6. New England Patriots (7-4)

In the Hunt

7. Indianapolis Colts (6-5)
7. San Diego Chargers (6-5)
9. Tennessee Titans (5-6)
9. Miami Dolphins (5-6)
9. Kansas City Chiefs (5-6)

NFC

1. San Francisco 49ers (9-2)
2. Detroit Lions (8-3)
3. Carolina Panthers (8-3)
4. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)
5. Arizona Cardinals (8-3)
6. Chicago Bears (7-4)

In the Hunt

7. New Orleans Saints (7-4)
8. Washington Redskins (7-4)
9. Atlanta Falcons (5-6)
9. Minnesota Vikings (5-6)
9. St. Louis Rams (5-6)

Doomtime1.png

#4978 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

Still nothing from Seahawks. I'm still holding out hope of playing late tonight

#4979 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

It's taking every b

#4980 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if both the Chargers and Chiefs lose this week I could potentially clinch the division next week.

33126.png