Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#5221 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

love how i have the #1 defense with no probowlers on it

I don't know where my D stands, but I have the starting SS in Landry and Pouha just made it on the DT list so he might sneak in there. I know I've given up a ton of points, but probably more due to my offense. Good to see they are getting some credit.

Landry, btw, was tied for the league lead in takeways (FF + INT). A couple other people were right there with him though. And he had a quiet game this week.

#5222 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

http://espn.go.com/b...-bay-buccaneers

pats made a trade before the deadline with the bucs and got a pretty good player

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#5223 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Good move, I wonder if he'll stay.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#5224 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

he has to prove that hes worth keeping around during the rest of the season once he can start playing. thats how Billy Bell does things lol

Madden 25

#5225 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Doom, I've clinched as well.

That makes me feel better telling you that my X-box won't let me sign in as you. I'll try again after work, but so far, no good.
MurdaModeLV

#5226 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

love how i have the #1 defense with no probowlers on it

Ha, meanwhile my entire offensive line will be going.
MurdaModeLV

#5227 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Saints 49, bucs 26

Score was closer than it looks.. Bucs scored a min into the fourth quarter and failed the 2 pointer to tie it up.. Devery Henderson then had 1 on 1 coverage that he beat for 6, then the saints d line caused a fumbled which was scooped and scored by martez Wilson, which was followed by an Ingram td.

Gg Hemingway, your record does not reflect your skill. You could have definitely won that game

#5228 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

he has to prove that hes worth keeping around during the rest of the season once he can start playing. thats how Billy Bell does things lol

could they even afford him? I know he's been suspended and also injured before that? I guess they do shell out from time to time and he can probably be had at a relative bargain if he ever reaches his potential, but seems like he was ready to be paid as one of the top 5 or so CBs not too long ago.

#5229 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

NFC south looks like this :

Panthers 9-4 @chargers, home vs raiders, @saints
Saints 9-5 @ boys, home vs panthers
Falcons 7-6 home vs giants, @lions, home vs bucs
Bucs 3-11

If the saints can take care of the boyz, the panthers will go to the superdome week 17 to decide the fate of the NFC south. The previous matchup resulted in a 35-28 panther win as they picked off drew Brees from the 2 yd line as time expired.

#5230 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Saints 49, bucs 26

Score was closer than it looks.. Bucs scored a min into the fourth quarter and failed the 2 pointer to tie it up.. Devery Henderson then had 1 on 1 coverage that he beat for 6, then the saints d line caused a fumbled which was scooped and scored by martez Wilson, which was followed by an Ingram td.

Gg Hemingway, your record does not reflect your skill. You could have definitely won that game

yeh that fumble pretty much ended any chance i had. but yeh deff a good game

#5231 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

The Cardinals stay in the hunt for the top seed with a win over Sprice's Lions. The final score was 41-28. Offensively, i could not sustain any drives whatsoever. My offense lived on big plays and not committing turnovers. Defensively, my team shined, forcing 9 total turnovers. Peterson added another interception, making it 12 on the year. Greg Toler added 2 more interceptions, including his 5th defensive touchdown. Meanwhile, Adrian Wilson added 3 more interceptions. Marcell Reece wouldn't let the Lions go down easy though. He had 5 rec for 188 yards and 2 long touchdowns that kept the game close. GG Sprice, i fully expect to meet you again in the playoffs.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#5232 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

lions lose... stafford throws 8 pics... i did get 20000 xp for breakin the td record tho.... good game chetty his cbs were all over wrs he took advantage of the territory i gave him the ball in

#5233 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

The Cardinals stay in the hunt for the top seed with a win over Sprice's Lions. The final score was 41-28. Offensively, i could not sustain any drives whatsoever. My offense lived on big plays and not committing turnovers. Defensively, my team shined, forcing 9 total turnovers. Peterson added another interception, making it 12 on the year. Greg Toler added 2 more interceptions, including his 5th defensive touchdown. Meanwhile, Adrian Wilson added 3 more interceptions. Marcell Reece wouldn't let the Lions go down easy though. He had 5 rec for 188 yards and 2 long touchdowns that kept the game close. GG Sprice, i fully expect to meet you again in the playoffs.

lol i hope not :(

#5234 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Wild cards Are gonna be real hard to come by in the NFC!! Potentially, an 11-5 team can get shut out of the playoffs

#5235 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Wild cards Are gonna be real hard to come by in the NFC!! Potentially, an 11-5 team can get shut out of the playoffs

yerp im hoping u guys all lose though lol i could end up being 10-6 and third in my division nfc south is a power house division

Madden 25

#5236 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Prepare to be booted from the Gentleman's League :lol:

#5237 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

well Fuck i was hoping u would lose that one looks like im more than likely out of the run.

well looks like pitfall if a little late for our game i will wait 20 minutes though and see if he shows up

Madden 25

#5238 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

well Fuck i was hoping u would lose that one looks like im more than likely out of the run.

well looks like pitfall if a little late for our game i will wait 20 minutes though and see if he shows up

We said Friday, man. You're a little early.

#5239 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

We said Friday, man. You're a little early.

damn it ur right well im online now u want to go ahead and knock it out?

Madden 25

#5240 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

Well if he's beating sprice now, n8 probably has a good case.

#5241 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

I'm on ready to take a beating. Anyone have doom's number to text him? He said he's around but just not on x box right now.

#5242 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Sorry, just saw your PM Apple. Hopping on now.

#5243 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

:hot: it's going to be a bloodbath. Are you benching players since your in playoffs?

#5244 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Lv im ready when you are I saw u just got online and then hopped off

#5245 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Well if he's beating sprice now, n8 probably has a good case.

i dunno man i been terrible lately...bseti scored 68 on me the other day then widow kicked my ass and then this game... its like the normal plays i run to beat man coverage his cbs were pickin everything... his safety user game was also impressive felt like i was playin mog or duece... i need to step it up or i aint makin the playoffs lol

#5246 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

Lv im ready when you are I saw u just got online and then hopped off

Don't hurt any of my guys. I believe LV is already benching half the team lol

#5247 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Yup, that basically clinches it. When you handle the three time defending champion fairly easily (regardless of how he's "struggling"), there's no reason to be playing in a league for people who are still learning the game. He questioned me when I raised the issue a week or so ago. But this should make it pretty apparent. He'll be allowed to finish out this first season (and most likely get a free Super Bowl), but I really wish he would have been a little more forthcoming about his skill level. Just being oblivious that you're that good at the game seems pretty silly.

#5248 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

falcons win big agianst the giants

matt ryan was 4 for 11 on throws tonight with 111 yards 1td 1int

Taiwan Jones- 28 carries 383 yards 6 tds NFL RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcons defense had 2 sacks 7 ints

been working on my run game finally paid off and the falcons are no longer a pass pass pass pass pass run pass pass pass pass pass pass team lol.

GG pitfall

Edited by DVO21, 02 November 2012 - 02:59 PM.

Madden 25

#5249 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Yup, that basically clinches it. When you handle the three time defending champion fairly easily (regardless of how he's "struggling"), there's no reason to be playing in a league for people who are still learning the game. He questioned me when I raised the issue a week or so ago. But this should make it pretty apparent. He'll be allowed to finish out this first season (and most likely get a free Super Bowl), but I really wish he would have been a little more forthcoming about his skill level. Just being oblivious that you're that good at the game seems pretty silly.

in his defense its hard to state ur skill level untill u test ur compared to others... ive met alot of people who.sware they are the best madden players who suck ass lol.... he had a good game 8 picks puttin him in scoring posistion multiple times.. i dout he said imma join ur league to get a easy superbowl... plus widow whipped my ass the other day 2 so u cant judge the win by my superbowls...

#5250 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

in his defense its hard to state ur skill level untill u test ur compared to others... ive met alot of people who.sware they are the best madden players who suck ass lol.... he had a good game 8 picks puttin him in scoring posistion multiple times.. i dout he said imma join ur league to get a easy superbowl... plus widow whipped my ass the other day 2 so u cant judge the win by my superbowls...

To an extent, I agree. But honestly, I think how you do in ranked games is a decent measure. Those games are usually filled with the highest amount of douchebaggery, and if you can handle that and shut that down...you're probably pretty good at the game. I'm just saying, even last week, when the idea was brought up with him being 7-0 with the Dolphins, he questioned if it was fair. To me, that's starting to lay it on a little thick.

I'm not saying he had devious intentions. It's just crazy at this point to say he can't hang in this league. Plus, I think there's a difference between Chetty beating you with the Cardinals...and Widow beating you with the Patriots.