Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#6091 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Yes, they are.

Where would I be able to see so I can make sure contracts work

#6092 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Where would I be able to see so I can make sure contracts work

Same place as always I think, under the personnel tab.

33126.png

#6093 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

it has a lock on mine ??

#6094 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

I'd like to take the Browns if possible.

XBL: IceBoundToast

#6095 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'd like to take the Browns if possible.

XBL: IceBoundToast

All yours. Good luck with that mess. ;)

PM siradam134, he'll set you up with an invite.

Also, please make sure to review all the league rules linked in the OP. Could you also post all your info in the format listed in the OP? Especially since you have a weird work schedule.

Let me know if you have any questions. Welcome aboard!

33126.png

#6096 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

it has a lock on mine ??

Weird. I saw it there last night...

Paging Chetty. ;)

33126.png

#6097 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Rules read: Check

CAG username: slofton
XBL gamertag: IceBoundToast
Team: .......Cleveland Browns

Ok. Here goes my work schedule. I work a 3/2/2/3 from 7pm to 7am EST. If you're not sure what it is here it is. Starting today it's F/S/S-off M/T-On W/T-Off F/S/S-On M/T-Off W/T On. This repeats every two weeks. I know it's odd, so feel free to send me a PM asking what days would be best to play.

So in essence:

Cleveland Browns | slofton | IceBoundToast | EST | Availability 8am to 10am everyish day. After 7pm on my weekens. Just contact me for info.

#6098 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

His trade screen is locked?

#6099 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

All yours. Good luck with that mess. ;)

PM siradam134, he'll set you up with an invite.

Also, please make sure to review all the league rules linked in the OP. Could you also post all your info in the format listed in the OP? Especially since you have a weird work schedule.

Let me know if you have any questions. Welcome aboard!

haha It's either them or the Jags. So mess with rookie WR or Rookie RB. And everyone knows there's only one true football team in Florida. Hey Hey Tampa Bay!

#6100 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

His trade screen is locked?

I will check it again but it def was last night after lock was lifted on free agents

#6101 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

haha It's either them or the Jags. So mess with rookie WR or Rookie RB. And everyone knows there's only one true football team in Florida. Hey Hey Tampa Bay!

I'm pretty sure the Browns have the #1 pick in the draft, so you'll have that going for you too.

Also a metric ton of cap room, so make sure you make some FA offers once you get in.

33126.png

#6102 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

We're going to take the requests to hurry up to heart and shoot for either a Sunday or Monday draft time. Fero will be sending out options.

We will definitely have an extended first couple weeks of the season due to Thanksgiving, so no worries there.

33126.png

#6103 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Mine is definitely unlocked, I'm scrolling through it as we speak. Only screens that are locked for me are free agents, resign, and team goals. Obviously free agents can be accessed in the "my actions" instead of through personnel during this time.

#6104 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

We're going to take the requests to hurry up to heart and shoot for either a Sunday or Monday draft time. Fero will be sending out options.

We will definitely have an extended first couple weeks of the season due to Thanksgiving, so no worries there.

Yeah I think most people just want to get the offseason out of the way before Thanksgiving. What's the plan for the preseason? Injuries off and sim?

#6105 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Yeah I think most people just want to get the offseason out of the way before Thanksgiving. What's the plan for the preseason? Injuries off and sim?

Either that or we could use the Thanksgiving week to do the preseason and then fire up Week 1 on Saturday. Whatever people want. I know I'd like the opportunity to practice with some of new players.

33126.png

#6106 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Either that or we could use the Thanksgiving week to do the preseason and then fire up Week 1 on Saturday. Whatever people want. I know I'd like the opportunity to practice with some of new players.

That would seem fine. Have Tuesday be week 1, Wed week 2, Thursday week 3 and Friday week 4 of the preseason and people that are free play if not then sim them?

#6107 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

That would seem fine. Have Tuesday be week 1, Wed week 2, Thursday week 3 and Friday week 4 of the preseason and people that are free play if not then sim them?

That's basically what I was thinking. We'll turn off injuries either way, and if you don't want to play any of them just put your team on auto.

33126.png

#6108 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Yeah, I'd definitely be looking to play a game or two. Especially having vick as my qb now. Having a lefty kind of makes me nervous.

#6109 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

I'm all for drafting Sunday depending on time or monday

#6110 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Yeah, I'd definitely be looking to play a game or two. Especially having vick as my qb now. Having a lefty kind of makes me nervous.

That's what ultimately dissuaded me from trading for him. Also LV jacked the price up. :lol:

33126.png

#6111 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

I'm all for drafting Sunday depending on time or monday

Reply to your Pm's Then.
Posted Image

#6112 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Idk if anyone noticed, but they actually added schemes to the scheme sections.

#6113 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

i agree with this get use to your new players.

#6114 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

anyone interested i started a chat in an app called group me ... theres 10 of us very ez to contact each other for those who dont use cag much... just let me kno.... i like monday best for the draft... i dont like the free agents screen u cant see anyones abilities that ur signing its bs

#6115 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

i dont like the free agents screen u cant see anyones abilities that ur signing its bs

Yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid. You can find approximate ratings around, but there's no real way to tell how accurate they are to our rosters. You can kind of just guess by scheme as well.

33126.png

#6116 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

I already Don't Like This Guy. The Dolphins Came FIRST!

Dolphins Founded August 16,1965
Tampa Bay Founded April 24,1974
Jacksonville Founded (lol) November 30th, 1993

:)
Posted Image

#6117 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

i kinda like the fact that you cant see players abilities honestly. you have to choose your FA player wisely and depend on if the player fits your system

me man2008 and cru were in a party talking about ratings and man2008 (who owns the redskins) to him ginn was the highest rated WR and to me and cru he was far from the highest

#6118 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

i kinda like the fact that you cant see players abilities honestly. you have to choose your FA player wisely and depend on if the player fits your system

Sort of like how coaches in the real NFL never get to watch tape on the guys they're thinking about signing? :roll:

33126.png

#6119 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Sort of like how coaches in the real NFL never get to watch tape on the guys they're thinking about signing? :roll:

its kind of different when its a video game and the only tape the game offers is last seasons stats which you can see

.....and inj happen in the preseason lol

#6120 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Are we really acting like everyone didn't already scout there potential free agents during the season?

I got all my stats and potential signings written down. But they were already free agents so it's a little different.
MurdaModeLV