Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#6751 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Just a Warning, you're walking down a dark and dangerous path.

We r all men and I fill like men should be able to speak their mind but please explain the jets getting rid of Scott for a 4th and cru rid of manningham who doesn't even target that much ????

#6752 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

We r all men and I fill like men should be able to speak their mind but please explain the jets getting rid of Scott for a 4th and cru rid of manningham who doesn't even target that much ????

So, Let's Take your Logic into another Hypothetical example:

New League, Dolphins Owner doesn't use Reggie Bush at all. Instead he plays with Lamar Miller.

Reggie's like a 95 OVR in the Dolphins Scheme.

Because the Owner doesn't utilize Reggie Bush,

Does that make HIM worth a 4th rounder?

See where the logic fails?

A Young talented WR with an incredible upside is ALWAYS going to be more valuable than an old slow MLB who's 2 years out of his retirement home.
Posted Image

#6753 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Wr: Mario manningham ovr 82 to the redskins
For wr: Lenard hankerson ovr 76 and a 4th round pick !!!!!!!

Edited by Man2008, 20 November 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#6754 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

I know I shouldn't be involved but I can understand where man is coming from. Seeing a lot of deals where majority of the league feels is bs go throu and feel its pointless to say anything about it because they don't want a strike kinda sucks and to always see his deals not going throu seems like you guys don't want him to trade but I know thats not really happening....and manningham didn't do anything last sason. I kno for me manningham is a 76 but the commissioners have the final say

#6755 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Texans sign WR Chaz Schilens

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#6756 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

New League, Dolphins Owner doesn't use Reggie Bush at all. Instead he plays with Lamar Miller.

A Young talented WR with an incredible upside is ALWAYS going to be more valuable than an old slow MLB who's 2 years out of his retirement home.

This year's madden ratings vary Reggie Bush may be a 95 for u but a 86 for me so I wouldn't trade you something to compensate for a 95 overall player so if your looking to deal a guy and the two parties is fair with it and its not too far outrages then y is the deal being denied

#6757 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

So what bout Payton manning for joe Hayden who is like 40 years for one of the best young db in the league but I'm done wit this issue I sent a another trade threw but Thanx for explaining the reason why u said no !!!!

#6758 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

Texans sign WR Chaz Schilens

He isn't too shabby, huh? I wish I got him on the field more last year, but I think he ended up being 5th on my depth chart.

#6759 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

I know I shouldn't be involved but I can understand where man is coming from. Seeing a lot of deals where majority of the league feels is bs go throu and feel its pointless to say anything about it because they don't want a strike kinda sucks and to always see his deals not going throu seems like you guys don't want him to trade but I know thats not really happening....and manningham didn't do anything last sason. I kno for me manningham is a 76 but the commissioners have the final say

So, Fact's are cool when They're Accurate.

Not So Hot when they're not.

Here's the Redskins Trade History:

Robert Griffin Trade: Approved (after ONE modification)
Louis Delmas Trade: Approved
Mario Manningham Trade: Rejected.

Where exactly is it that we're not "wanting him to trade" and Rejecting all his trades?
Posted Image

#6760 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Hey I see that we can pick other free agent this afternoon but i have work I can pick 2 people at 1030 pm ?????

#6761 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

So what bout Payton manning for joe Hayden who is like 40 years for one of the best young db in the league but I'm done wit this issue I sent a another trade threw but Thanx for explaining the reason why u said no !!!!

You've been given one warning. Continue to press this on and you've got a strike.

Manning is still playing at 39 years old in my offline franchise. And 38 Years old in another online franchise.

He's Still a top 10 QB in both of those leagues.

Stop acting like we're picking on you. The Facts show that we're not.

You act like the 3 commissioner's are the only ones with their hands in the voting jar when it comes to trades. They're Not.

The Trade Committee Consists of Staticz, Master Awesome, Doomtime, myself, bvharris, and Ubernes. 3 of the most dedicated players we've ever had in this league, and 2 of the hardest working people i've ever met.
Posted Image

#6762 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

lol ive had more trades rejected than anyone prolly put the most trades through as well

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#6763 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So, Fact's are cool when They're Accurate.

Not So Hot when they're not.

Here's the Redskins Trade History:

Robert Griffin Trade: Approved (after ONE modification)
Louis Delmas Trade: Approved
Mario Manningham Trade: Rejected.

Where exactly is it that we're not "wanting him to trade" and Rejecting all his trades?

Delmas deal went throu first time around but the rg3 deal was rejected at first then the manningham deal.

But the Peyton manning deal was never rejected, Vincent Jackson deal eithet, and these are HUGE names comepared to manningham lol

#6764 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

lol ive had more trades rejected than anyone prolly put the most trades through as well

That's is true dvo lol

#6765 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Browns select FA QB Conner Robinson

#6766 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

but i feel very good about my team this year self goal is to make playoffs and try and split again with the panthers or win out but id say even splitting again is a far shot. tampa bays owners pretty good and has reset his team nicely and well saints have sproles back my division is pretty tough. so my goals are set high

Madden 25

#6767 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

[quote name='DVO21']but i feel very good about my team this year self goal is to make playoffs and try and split again with the panthers or win out but id say even splitting again is a far shot. tampa bays owners pretty good and has reset his team nicely and well saints have sproles back my division is pretty tough. so my goals are set high[/QUOTE

Yea that's sounds pretty tuff..but the key to success is running the ball lol

#6768 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hey I see that we can pick other free agent this afternoon but i have work I can pick 2 people at 1030 pm ?????

Yes.

But the Peyton manning deal was never rejected, Vincent Jackson deal eithet, and these are HUGE names comepared to manningham lol

You're just wrong. The first version of the Vincent Jackson deal was rejected. Resoundingly I might add. That's why we had to make it in the offseason instead.

In any case, how HUGE the name is has absolutely no effect on the committee's ability to evaluate the trade objectively.

33126.png

#6769 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

He isn't too shabby, huh? I wish I got him on the field more last year, but I think he ended up being 5th on my depth chart.

I'm thinking about lining him up in the slot since he has that 92 speed. Hopefully I can produce better numbers through the air this season.

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#6770 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Group 1 will have until roughly 3PM today.

Group 1 May Now Pick

1. Jags -
2. Seahawks -
3. Browns - QB Conner Robinson
4. Bucs -
5. Cowboys
6. Raiders -
7. Giants
8. Packers
9. Jets - FS Dwight Lowery
10. Colts - CB Kelvin Hayden
11. Vikings -
12. Dolphins -
13. Chargers
14. Steelers
15. Chiefs -
16. Rams -

This group will have until 3:00 PM EST today. If you didn't pick someone up in the last round, you still can.

Round 1 picks:

Spoiler

A few things to note:

1. If your roster isn't full, you don't need to drop a guy. But please post who you pick up.

2. Keep your cap space in mind. These guys do take contracts, so you might not be able to sign the expensive guys without dropping someone.

3. As always, we go by posts in the thread, not who adds them first in game. Once you post in the thread that you added a guy, he's yours.

4. Make sure you don't sign anyone on the restricted list (can someone re-post that?) unless their owner has said they don't want them.

FA and Preseason Advance Schedule

Monday 10:30AM EST: FA Round 1 Group #2
Monday 7:00PM EST: FA Round 1 Group #3
Monday 11:00PM EST: FA Round 1 Group #4
Tuesday 10:00AM EST: FA Round 2 1-16 (switching to two groups of 16) (current phase)
Tuesday 3:00PM EST: FA Round 2 17-32
Tuesday 7:00PM EST: FA Round 3 17-32 (we'll reverse the order for round 3)
Tuesday 8:00PM EST FA Round 3 1-16
Tuesday 9:00PM EST: Free Agency OPEN (after this, it's free-for-all)
Tuesday 10:30PM EST: Advance to preseason Week 2
Wednesday Night: Advance to preseason Week 3
Friday Afternoon: Advance to preseason Week 4
Saturday Morning: Advance to Regular Season

I realize not all the times are even, but we're trying to get both FA and the preseason done without dragging on too much. Hopefully knowing exactly when your FA group is up will also help people out in scheduling.

Edited by bvharris, 20 November 2012 - 03:24 PM.

33126.png

#6771 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Browns select FA QB Conner Robinson

#6772 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Jets select FS Dwight Lowery. Welcome back, Dwight! This time as a safety.

#6773 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Colts select CB Kelvin Hayden

33126.png

#6774 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Yes.

You're just wrong. The first version of the Vincent Jackson deal was rejected. Resoundingly I might add. That's why we had to make it in the offseason instead.

In any case, how HUGE the name is has absolutely no effect on the committee's ability to evaluate the trade objectively.

O I don't remember seeing that deal in the thread before my fault but I'm not arguing I'm just putting my view out there is all.....but maybe it should a lil because bigger names would have a larger market and everyone doesn't post trade blocks.....if I knew mike Wallace was available I would of sent more than a 3rd and 4th round pick lol I'm just sayin lol

#6775 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

O I don't remember seeing that deal in the thread before my fault but I'm not arguing I'm just putting my view out there is all.....but maybe it should a lil because bigger names would have a larger market and everyone doesn't post trade blocks.....if I knew mike Wallace was available I would of sent more than a 3rd and 4th round pick lol I'm just sayin lol

Wallace was traded for a 1st and a 4th.

I wish everyone would post trade blocks, but sometimes you just need to check around and ask. We're not going to punish people for doing extra legwork. I'm sure nobody else thought RGIII was available when Cru traded for him, but he thought to ask.

33126.png

#6776 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

Wr: Mario manningham to the redskins
For wr: Lenard hankerson and a 4th round pick !!!!!!!

You still need to post the info and ratings of the players. Especially Hankerson, since he is new to the deal.

33126.png

#6777 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

i think i stubbled across mike wallace by asking and got lucky i susually dont put anyone on the block but if someone is curious about a guy and ask me i mean theres a chance if the price is right that i would send them

Madden 25

#6778 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

Wr: Mario manningham ovr 82 to the redskins
For wr: Lenard hankerson ovr 76 and a 4th round pick !!!!!!!

But if hankerson was better he would be rated better cuz his catch was higher than all my WR lol

#6779 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Wallace was traded for a 1st and a 4th.

I wish everyone would post trade blocks, but sometimes you just need to check around and ask. We're not going to punish people for doing extra legwork. I'm sure nobody else thought RGIII was available when Cru traded for him, but he thought to ask.

That's true but I thought man posted he might be trading him and 8-9 owners messaged him....

I just posting because a lot of owners feel a certain way about some of these deals but don't say anything because 1 its useless and 2 don't want any strikes. Some called it a dictatorship lol not my words. But I'm glad to finally see FA opened up that was my biggest request lol

#6780 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

well i was bothering him all season about it before he posted up on the thread and i already had a deal sent to him before he posted it prolly why i got the deal plus he got a good deal for him as well. and wallace made my team wut it is now. but main focus is running the ball this year as passing with this team isnt to hard but if its all i do im screwed lol. but if jones can get his running game going good this year this team could do alot of damage. plus TE pitta was an amazing addition to my passing game. i just need to more big time FA's to come home to me and this team is exactly where i want them to be for my style of play

Madden 25