Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#8101 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

if it does get approved its bs. but thats my opinion yall got it lls

We do "got it."

We approve the trades that are fair. We reject the ones that aren't. It's not magic.

If/when this trade gets rejected, your little hissy fit is going to look even sillier than it does already.

33126.png

#8102 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

This isn't ment as a knock against you or maug, but its painful to listen to either of you speak of the importance of overall. How many nameless, faceless DB's do you have leading the league in interceptions last year? Once again, not as a knock but you as well as anyone should realize the unimportance of overall. The only reason that safety is a 64 is his awareness which is a 20, and we all know how useless awareness is on a user controlled player.

its not a knock I totally agree with what your saying. but other trades were declined because of overalls is what im saying

#8103 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Good example of why you shouldn't wait for the last day to try and set up a game.

Perhaps uber can get a hold of him for you.

I didn't wait the last day to try to set up.. I hit him up asking when he was available, again assuming he was waiting on his trade, and then today letting him kno it was approved and asking his availability. He could of at least respond

But thanks I'd appreciate it

#8104 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

We do "got it."

We approve the trades that are fair. We reject the ones that aren't. It's not magic.

If/when this trade gets rejected, your little hissy fit is going to look even sillier than it does already.

BV its not a hissy fit and i could care less I was giving a opinion which i think i am allowed to do right????

ima stay of the thread and just play my games for now on because i dont want to get in trouble

#8105 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

has there been a round about time that we plan to advance MA and I would like to try our game pending the time we advance

think this got over looked in the heated battle of words

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8106 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I call different plays for bray because bray cannot do what rice can. i didnt draft him i signed him in FA

but like sprice is saying other trades have been declined that are very similar to this nature the system has a problem.

I thought he was undrafted but the game says he was drafted. Weird.

#8107 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

BV its not a hissy fit and i could care less I was giving a opinion which i think i am allowed to do right????

It is absolutely a hissy fit. The problem is that your opinion wasn't just "this trade is unfair." You said not 15 minutes ago that, and I quote, "the system has a problem." This entirely on the basis of a trade which has been submitted, not even reviewed yet. Your opinion that the trade is unfair has been duly noted. Your opinion that the system has a problem is beyond insane, even for you.

but other trades were declined because of overalls is what im saying

No trade has ever been declined based solely on a player's overall ratings. We look at the entire picture when deciding these deals. Every single time.

33126.png

#8108 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

think this got over looked in the heated battle of words

I didn't overlook it, I just already answered it earlier. ;)

Niners-Seahawks is being played at 10, so probably around 11.

33126.png

#8109 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

I thought he was undrafted but the game says he was drafted. Weird. But anyway, I'm not criticizing, just stating that you're doing better with a 68 ovr than a 95 plus. Yet you can't seem to wrap your head the fact that overalls shouldnt be the most important factor.

I understand where your coming from and I think the trade would help you and the jets out going forward but the fact that others trades have be declined on the str of ovr. so you cant change the way trades are approved for this single situation is all

#8110 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

It is absolutely a hissy fit. The problem is that your opinion wasn't just "this trade is unfair." You said not 15 minutes ago that, and I quote, "the system has a problem." This entirely on the basis of a trade which has been submitted, not even reviewed yet. Your opinion that the trade is unfair has been duly noted. Your opinion that the system has a problem is beyond insane, even for you.

No trade has ever been declined based solely on a player's overall ratings. We look at the entire picture when deciding these deals. Every single time.

problem is: In this situation chetty wants a more athletic safty to fit his needs and to send the 83 who prob makes more money go i understand and i approve but the problem comes in where other people in past trades feel that isnt fair

I had a trade offer that both parties agreed on but i knew the committee wouldnt so the trade fell through but if uber and chetty trade passes its kinda messed up

#8111 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'll re-iterate this again: Zero trades have ever been approved or rejected based solely on the Overall ratings of the players involved. It's simply not how we evaluate trades, especially since you can radically change a player's overall just by looking at a different scheme.

33126.png

#8112 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

most trades ive noticed from the committee i have agreed on with them. and there a few very few where i was surprised it passed and one of the trades i was involved in and wasnt sure how they would feel but i figured i would atleast try and worst come to worst i would just have to redo the trade and tweak it a bit and it would pass.

Madden 25

#8113 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

Trade alert

Titans trade WR Nate Washington 79 overall 30yrs of age 2yrs remaining 2013 5.03M, 6.25M

For

Vikings 2013 3rd rd overall pick

Trade Approved

Approved with the 3rd.

33126.png

#8114 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

Texted him. He was in here yesterday, but yeah, not sure why you guys waited for that trade. Especially since I think the Niners already played their game making it not possible to get through this week anyway.

And if he was here y didn't he shoot me a pm he post on the thread and didn't even answer me back..

#8115 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

if it does get approved its bs. but thats my opinion yall got it lls

#8116 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

Big game for the Patriots and my fantasy team's opening playoff game coming up. I've got a 13 point lead, Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels. My opponent has Foster. If the Pats hold them all to 0 points, I am okay with that.

33126.png

#8117 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

Big game for the Patriots and my fantasy team's opening playoff game coming up. I've got a 13 point lead, Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels. My opponent has Foster. If the Pats hold them all to 0 points, I am okay with that.

Let's go Texans!!!

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8118 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

Bet you're wishing you'd decided to switch to PM'ing proposals to the committee now like us aren't you? lol ;)

#8119 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

haha dont see that happening.

#8120 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

haha dont see that happening.

Me neither. But as long as Foster doesn't set any NFL records and the other two have reasonable games, I should be alright.

33126.png

#8121 Darth0fTheDead

Darth0fTheDead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

To my opponent for this weeks game, sorry I can't make it. Can he play the CPU?

#8122 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

I asked fero to put you on auto. Cool, you can play the CPU, but please try to do it before 10. Thanks!

33126.png

#8123 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

Me neither. But as long as Foster doesn't set any NFL records and the other two have reasonable games, I should be alright.

im thinking foster gunna get 250 4 TD lol

#8124 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

It's not allowing me to play the cpu

#8125 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Fero hasn't put him on auto yet. Hopefully he'll be able to soon.

33126.png

#8126 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

Aaron Hernandez was a great pick up for fantasy football this week. cant believe how ugly this game has become so fast. pats are taking the texans behind the wood shed for an ass whupping

Madden 25

#8127 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Aaron Hernandez was a great pick up for fantasy football this week.

Who the hell cut Hernandez?

cant believe how ugly this game has become so fast. pats are taking the texans behind the wood shed for an ass whupping

The Patriots are a better team. They're not 21-0 better, but this isn't exactly shocking either.

33126.png

#8128 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

im not sure but i think they cut him when he got hurt then when he came back and gronk was hurt i snatched his ass up plus he helps when ur already number 1 in ur league. i also draft alfred morris after watching pre season and that worked out big time

Madden 25

#8129 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

Putting him on auto now.

Have this game done before 11 or it gets simmed;)
Posted Image

#8130 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

is this the last game

Madden 25