Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#8401 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Im just catching up on the thread but I do have a question of why I can't have a agreed upon trade that was done about 3 weeks ago ( in madden time , about 2 weeks in realtime ) ? That trade hindered me moving Frank Gore in another deal because that trade had got approved.

Edited by Mr Grand Cru, 16 December 2012 - 06:19 PM.

#8402 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

It was voted through 4-2. What happened?

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#8403 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Im just catching up on the thread but I do have a question of why I can't have a agreed upon trade that was done about 3 weeks ago ( in madden time , about 2 weeks in realtime ) ? That trade hindered me moving Frank Gore in another deal because that trade had got approved.

Its not an ideal situation, but we have a new owner in place and I don't think it is fair to hold them to the deal. Moreover the deadline has now passed, so you wouldn't be able to make the deal in-game either.

#8404 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Falcons/Packers at 6:45 P.M. Eastern tomorrow.

#8405 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

Assuming neither team has played there game, the trade screen still comes up. I'm not sure what it hurts to at least have them try to put it through.

#8406 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Assuming neither team has played there game, the trade screen still comes up. I'm not sure what it hurts to at least have them try to put it through.

I'll leave it up to the new guy. If he still wants to make the deal, they can try and put it through. But I don't want to hold him to a trade that he didn't make.

#8407 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

That trade is fine with me, we will try to put it through. I'll pm him now.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#8408 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hey peditron I'm not home yet but I will be home in a little while I just had to run a friend somewhere. I apologize for not checking here before leaving the house

#8409 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Sounds good.

#8410 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

Cowboys better beat the steelers today since the falcons helped them out they have a real chance now

EDIT: wow russel wilson is going off against the bills 9 for 11 on passing with 164 yards and 1 TD and 72 rushing yards 3 TDs. these rookie qbs this year are amazing haven't seen a draft class like this with qbs in years

Edited by DVO21, 16 December 2012 - 10:11 PM.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8411 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

EDIT: wow russel wilson is going off against the bills 9 for 11 on passing with 164 yards and 1 TD and 72 rushing yards 3 TDs. these rookie qbs this year are amazing haven't seen a draft class like this with qbs in years

Picked him up today to replace RGIII. Gonna lead me to my title game.

#8412 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Picked him up today to replace RGIII. Gonna lead me to my title game.

wow seriously no one in ur league had him even as a backup thats insane but a great pick up at the right time for u. how big of a league do u play in 8, 10 , or 12 man

Edited by DVO21, 16 December 2012 - 10:51 PM.

Madden 25

#8413 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

wow seriously no one in ur league had him even as a backup thats insane but a great pick up at the right time for u. how big of a league do u play in 8, 19 , or 12 man

12. I think someone just dropped him recently, no idea why.

#8414 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

12. I think someone just dropped him recently, no idea why.

lol i just notcied i hit the 9 instead of zero.

12 man leagues are tough but alot more fun becuz u have to be smart the whole season and watch for dropped players and make the right trades draft almost perfect and well of course involve alot of luck as well

Madden 25

#8415 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Lions show the Chiefs how much time they are wasting. What is the point of making (or trying to make) the playoffs when you're going to get smashed anyway. A worse draft position, lol.

49 - 12 Lions
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#8416 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

Lions show the Chiefs how much time they are wasting. What is the point of making (or trying to make) the playoffs when you're going to get smashed anyway. A worse draft position, lol.

49 - 12 Lions

You're realizing what I've already known for the last six seasons.

#8417 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

You're realizing what I've already known for the last six seasons.

Oh I knew it, just never had to experience it! Really sucks though :(
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#8418 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

Dolphins lose to Eagles 24-0. Not Much More to say.
Posted Image

#8419 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

Browns will be playing 11am Tuesday.

#8420 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

I am going to be out of town for the next few days. Heading out tomorrow morning. Should be back around Friday. My opponent can feel free to play the CPU.

#8421 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:47 AM

the pats confuse the hell out of me. last week they kick the shit out of the texans the next week they get the shit kicked out of them.
playoffs are going to be interesting i just hope the cowboys can make it to the playoffs dont expect them to win the superbowl but it would be a great outcome if they some how did it

Madden 25

#8422 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

the pats confuse the hell out of me. last week they kick the shit out of the texans the next week they get the shit kicked out of them.

It's not a mystery what's happening tonight. They can't hold onto the ball.

33126.png

#8423 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

It's not a mystery what's happening tonight. They can't hold onto the ball.

lol i realize this but the nfl as a whole is confusing this years teams are all over the place. falcons lose to the panthers then shut out the giants big time. bears were great now they suck. these last 2 weeks before the playoffs are going to be fun and interesting. and the playoffs are going to be even better i cant even begin to guess who will be in the super bowl this year. i really think anyone in the playoffs can do it this year. teams are just so up and down. i think teams like the pats have an advantage with being there so many times but u just never really know at least not this year i think

Madden 25

#8424 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

just checked in on the game and kaepernick has four fumbles and he's still in? thats nuts.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#8425 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

just checked in on the game and kaepernick has four fumbles and he's still in? thats nuts.

Four botched snaps. 49ers recovered all four.

The 49ers have definitely been the better team, but they've also gotten the bounces. That tends to lead to scores like this.

33126.png

#8426 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

so im not sure who is going to be my starting RB this year to be honest im not sure if im gonig to go with wilson or green-ellis so when we do pre season since i only have thoughs 2 rbs is it ok that i switch them in back and fourth so i can get a better feel for both of them? or do i just need to pick one for now and go with it and once starters come out play with whoever i think should be the back up.

Why not use both? A lot of people run very effective offenses utilizing two backs, including myself.

33126.png

#8427 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

lol wrong league but good info. its wut i do with jones and green in this league but that was my question for the other one since we are doing the preseason and with sub outs and everything i wanted to check

Madden 25

#8428 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

lol wrong league but good info. its wut i do with jones and green in this league but that was my question for the other one since we are doing the preseason and with sub outs and everything i wanted to check

Ah, well happy to help anyway.

I'm really loving my offense with McFadden and McGahee. I've actually worked McGahee in much more this season than last, both are having fantastic seasons.

33126.png

#8429 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

brady needs to hit Hernandez in the endzone or else i lose lol i need 6 more points and im in the the big game

i doubt the jets defense is going to save me tommrow so i have rely on this game to win it

Madden 25

#8430 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

Bears were never great DVO, they just beat up on scrubs every year. Biggest sham in the NFL.

Brady and Roddy White almost cost me a trip to the $500 championship round. I definitely got lucky this week.

Edited by Doomtime, 17 December 2012 - 04:25 AM.

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png