Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#8611 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

did the bears get a owner?

#8612 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Joely has informed me that he's going to be stepping down from the Chargers, so we'll be on the lookout for a new owner. He's said he'll stay on until we can find a replacement though, so whoever plays them next should still contact him.

33126.png

#8613 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Joely has informed me that he's going to be stepping down from the Chargers, so we'll be on the lookout for a new owner. He's said he'll stay on until we can find a replacement though, so whoever plays them next should still contact him.

i was talkin to my step bro hed like back in .... ill set up an account and make him get on here... let me kno

#8614 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

i was talkin to my step bro hed like back in .... ill set up an account and make him get on here... let me kno

Is he the one who had the Bills last year?

33126.png

#8615 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Is he the one who had the Bills last year?

yea

#8616 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

We'll be advancing around 9PM EST (as soon as Pack-Panthers finishes).

33126.png

#8617 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

Jets-Redskins going down at 11pm. Got snowed in :(

#8618 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

Looks like panthers packers is finished

#8619 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Texans-Panthers going down when we advance. I'm expecting plenty of rust.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#8620 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Have you seen my receivers? i can guarantee you my passing/receiving core is worse.

The Browns see your challenge and accept

#8621 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Texans-Panthers going down when we advance. I'm expecting plenty of rust.

That's what I'm worried about. I haven't even gotten my preseason games in for the other league. Might have to run through a practice.

#8622 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Broncos-Vikings going down at 11PM EST as well.

33126.png

#8623 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

if we advance soon Saints will play the Bucs when we advance.

#8624 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

Advancing Now...sorry about the hold up..Grandparents talk forever:D
Posted Image

#8625 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

Just a heads up I have been without power and no telling when it will get turned back on I don't know who I play this week but they might have to play the CPU

#8626 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

anyone know the new bears owner contacted him about our game but havent heard back. i see the team is listed online as open but the thread says they have an owner

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8627 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

anyone know the new bears owner contacted him about our game but havent heard back. i see the team is listed online as open but the thread says they have an owner

They do have a new owner, though I don't know if he's joined up in-game yet. Let me know if you don't hear back from him tomorrow.

33126.png

#8628 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

They do have a new owner, though I don't know if he's joined up in-game yet. Let me know if you don't hear back from him tomorrow.

will do

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8629 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

Game lagged out in the 4th with the Jets just going up 14-7. Almost quit on us like 6 times so not surprised. Madden was waiting for me to actually go ahead haha.

#8630 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

And on the first play Redskins run back the kick after being nailed by a defender and bouncing off. Here we gooooo!

#8631 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

Game lagged out in the 4th with the Jets just going up 14-7. Almost quit on us like 6 times so not surprised. Madden was waiting for me to actually go ahead haha.

Blade and I had a super laggy game as well, though we managed to make it through. Must be something in the air.

33126.png

#8632 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

Christmas Hangover Confirmed

Texans Fall to Panthers 24-14

Not much to say here, MA came out with a great gameplan that kept me playing from behind the whole game. Foster never got it going on the ground which gave Rivers plenty of opportunities to make mistakes. 2 picks by Carolina's scrub CB and that was all she wrote.

GG MA

CAGFL: (187-31)

#8633 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

Well here goes my winning streak. Only in Madden.

#8634 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

Denver Broncos 31 - Minnesota Vikings 17

Willis McGahee, have yourself an Egg McMuffin. Often in the shadow of his buddy DMC, McGahee had a huge game in this one and carried the Broncos to victory in Minnesota. It was close early, with the Vikings leading at halftime, but the Broncos were able to force a couple of key turnovers and run a ball control offense which gave them the edge in the second half.

Osweiler had a solid game, going 8 of 10 for 171 yards, 0 TDs and 0 INTs. One of those incompletions was a throwaway and the other a drop, so he didn't miss a single receiver all game.

Conley was 12 of 18 for 215 yards, 2 TDs and 2 INT (one a pick six, and the other that would have been if I hadn't dived on it in order to kill the clock).

McGahee carried 12 times for 92 yards and 3 TDs (all in the second half) and was making tacklers miss all game. McFadded added 12 carries of his own for 60.

Turner had 8 carries for 43 for the Vikings, while Best had 8 for 25. Interesting how both teams split their carries right down the middle. :D

Demaryius Thomas lead the Broncos with 2 catches for 74 yards.

Kyle Rudolph, despite being double or triple covered on every play, still caught 7 passes for 122 yards and a score. Jerome Simpson caught 3 for 68 and a TD.

The Broncos got a pick six from Jason McCourty (who continues to rack up the picks as a Bronco). They lost Von Miller for the game (though thankfully not for longer), which hurt, but his backup Quincy Black came on and had a pick of his own.

The Vikings were unable to get to Osweiler or force any turnovers, as the Broncos were very efficient.

---
gg Blade! It's insane how uncoverable some of those TE plays are when I literally know it's coming, have double coverage as well as a zone in the area and he still catches it. At least my coverage tightened up a bit in the second half and I was able to force a few drops.

Broncos move to 7-3-1, and remain right in the thick of the playoff race.

33126.png

#8635 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

Well here goes my winning streak. Only in Madden.

Down 14-0 in the 2nd and already giving up? Who are you, fero? ;)

33126.png

#8636 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

gg Blade! It's insane how uncoverable some of those TE plays are when I literally know it's coming, have double coverage as well as a zone in the area and he still catches it. At least my coverage tightened up a bit in the second half and I was able to force a few drops.

Broncos move to 7-3-1, and remain right in the thick of the playoff race.

Yep those big receiving TEs (Fleener, Rudolph, etc) are hard to stop. I have had trade offers for him, but I felt like the trade committee would undervalue him. What sucked is I felt like none of my corners would stay on your WRs, they just took off and were wide open.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8637 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

What sucked is I felt like none of my corners would stay on your WRs, they just took off and were wide open.

Well, you need better corners. ;)

When I scouted your roster before the game my main takeaway was "I should be able to throw." Jackson and Thomas are a pretty good mismatch against anyone but shutdown CBs. My game plan actually called to pass a lot more, but the flow of the game ended up dictating the run, especially with the way McGahee was bouncing off of dudes.

Trust me, it was just as frustrating watching Jerome fricking Simpson repeatedly shake off Joe Haden and his 98 man coverage. :D

33126.png

#8638 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

Let the record show. I would've won by 4 if we combined the two nearly completed games. Instead of losing by a FG in a restart. GG man, but sorry that's fucking horseshit.

#8639 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Good game Doom, my 10 awareness rookie CB continues to take the league by storm!!! Leading my team with 9 picks now I think....I don't even switch to him to make any interceptions, I just let him do his thing, jumping routes...no big deal.

Despite ending your undefeated record, my proudest moment was when your LT Duane Brown gave up his first sack of the season to Charles Johnson lol. I was marveling at his '20 Pancakes, 0 sacks allowed' stat line before the game.

#8640 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

Down 14-0 in the 2nd and already giving up? Who are you, fero? ;)

It's hard for me to spot someone 14 points after minutes earlier putting up the go ahead score with minutes to go and my opponent having to drive the length of the field. I'm pretty good at sticking with games but a 21 point swing thanks to lag? Can't do it.