Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#8731 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

AFC

1. Y-Houston Texans (11-1)
2. Cincinnati Bengals (10-2)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3)
4. New York Jets (7-4)
5. Baltimore Ravens (8-4)
6. Denver Broncos (7-3-1)

In the Hunt

7. Buffalo Bills (6-5)
8. New England Patriots (6-4-1)

NFC

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (11-1)
3. Y-Detroit Lions (10-1)
4. Philadelphia Eagles (6-5)
5. Carolina Panthers (10-2)
6. San Francisco 49ers (6-5)

In the Hunt

7. New York Giants (6-5)
8. Washington Redskins (6-5)
9. New Orleans Saints (5-6)
10. St. Louis Rams (5-6)
11.Atlanta Falcons (5-7)

Texans Over Ravens 28-24

Crazy, crazy game. Houston trailed 24-14 with 3 minutes to go, but a determined Rivers marched them down the field and Foster finished the drive with his lone score of the day to make it 24-21 with 1 minute to go. Somehow, the Texans recovered the onside kick and miraculously scored again on a 3rd down bomb to Andre Johnson to take the lead with 21 seconds to go.

With Houston already wrapping up the division, they will likely be turning to the air attack for the final stretch of their season. I'll take any practice (and XP) I can get ;)

CAGFL: (187-31)

#8732 Doo Mane

Doo Mane

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

At least you have pick numero uno!

Time to revive this thread, I'll start.

Posted Image

:lol::lol::lol:

#8733 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Since I have a game left against the Jets and I've already split with the Pats, I think I'm gonna pull for a Jets victory this week then hope I can win out.

Well the Jets pulled through for you. 20-3. A bit of a defense struggle with the only TDs coming at the end of the half to make it 13-3 and then a final score in the 4th to put things away. GG again og.

#8734 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

As for the #1 pick....Geno Smith

Why does everyone hate on geno he is a good qb everyone also hated on Russell Wilson and look at him now.

If they do pick him first and you get the chiefs in madden 14 I will trades you

#8735 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Might be time to start thinking about graduating Chetty from the league. ;)

Ha, at least let me compete for a playoff win first :lol:

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#8736 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Well the Jets pulled through for you. 20-3. A bit of a defense struggle with the only TDs coming at the end of the half to make it 13-3 and then a final score in the 4th to put things away. GG again og.

Awesome....looking forward to week 14.

#8737 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Why does everyone hate on geno he is a good qb everyone also hated on Russell Wilson and look at him now.

If they do pick him first and you get the chiefs in madden 14 I will trades you

Geno gets a bad wrap because of RG3, Luck, and Wilson. I don't think he'll be a bad QB but he isn't going to elevate his team quite like those 3 managed to do. I just don't want my team to be set back another 3-4 years because he was the best prospect in a terrible draft class.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#8738 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

cheifs arent as bad as their record, theyd be better off goin after a veteran qb like vick or somethin n just keep handin the ball off to charles. seems like the wildcards are gonna come out of the south n the north in the afc for the next few years, gonna be tough for a team like them to break through

#8739 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

I would much rather have Matt Barkley than Geno Smith.

In other news, Colts vs Jags at 7pm EST.

#8740 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

cheifs arent as bad as their record, theyd be better off goin after a veteran qb like vick or somethin n just keep handin the ball off to charles. seems like the wildcards are gonna come out of the south n the north in the afc for the next few years, gonna be tough for a team like them to break through

They've tried this for the last 20ish years. The Chiefs suck and will suck even harder when they can't keep Bowe or their LT Albert. I doubt anyone besides me watched the Chiefs vs Browns but when Bowe and Charles were out the offense was absolutely abysmal. Following that Bowe was put on IR and Charles could not do anything.

Trust me ground and pound does not work, I've watched the Chiefs try it for the past 3 seasons.

I would much rather have Matt Barkley than Geno Smith.

Barkley's arm is terrible. Geno Smith can throw the deep ball and he is accurate. Barkley can barely throw an out route. Geno > Barkley.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#8741 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Saints! Pm Me
MurdaModeLV

#8742 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

Really Jags actually hiking the ball on the 1 with one second left in the game while your up 27-10 to get another td. SMH, game was over man. Otherwise great game.

#8743 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Really Jags actually hiking the ball on the 1 with one second left in the game while your up 27-10 to get another td. SMH, game was over man. Otherwise great game.

Seriously?

#8744 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Seriously?

Yes, not sure why he called another play.

#8745 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Yep good game to you also. And yes. He had just thrown the ball for an interception with about 1:55 in the game left or so. I ran it several times to run the clock down. On third down I had gotten down to within the five I ran again to finish the clock and scored. Go ahead burn me at the stake, but I was not passing and was actively trying to run down the clock in the 3rd and 4th. I hope you understand I didn't intend anything malicious by it.

#8746 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

3 score lead should have take a knee and im sure the apple wasnt calling timeouts. the td seems like ur trying to gain extra xp

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8747 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

3 score lead should have take a knee and im sure the apple wasnt calling timeouts. the td seems like ur trying to gain extra xp

Agreed, we have all had the opportunity to score at the end of a game and didn't.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8748 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

I wasn't calling any timeouts, I had one left and didn't use it because I realized the game was out of reach. The game clock was set to expire before the play clock, so he didn't even need to run the ball on the third down play. I have no issues with the Jags but wish this doesn't happen again. We are in a different league than playing a random guy over x box live where anything goes.

#8749 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

hes fresh to the league no need need to blow up over it unless it keeps happening... agreed tho after 2 min up that much u shouldnt score unless they throw a pick and thats even.fround apon

#8750 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

I wasn't calling any timeouts, I had one left and didn't use it because I realized the game was out of reach. The game clock was set to expire before the play clock, so he didn't even need to run the ball on the third down play. I have no issues with the Jags but wish this doesn't happen again. We are in a different league than playing a random guy over x box live where anything goes.

Well, I will formally apologize then. I am sorry. I didn't intend maliciousness by it. I always try to play cleanly and keep my opponent in mind. Occasionally stuff can slip through the cracks I suppose. If you guys want to give me a warning or whatever feel free.

#8751 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

No worries man, I had fun. I don't think an infraction is warranted, lesson learned. Looking forward to our next game!

#8752 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

No need for a warning or anything, I trust you won't do it again. When your opponent is yielding by not calling timeouts, you should always be kneeling if you have the ability to end the game by doing so (so under 2 minutes).

33126.png

#8753 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

GG blade, idk what happend after halftime you seemed to figure out my defense with the pass then I just started then kinda stopped you for the most part.

#8754 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

GG blade, idk what happend after halftime you seemed to figure out my defense with the pass then I just started then kinda stopped you for the most part.

Honestly, I just got really pissed I didn't get that touchdown. Then you kept making that throw to the TE who was wide open every time, GG though.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8755 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Well hopefully I can make a wildcard shot.

#8756 Doo Mane

Doo Mane

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

Redskins and Giants tried to play today but since madden has connection problems, we're going to try again tomorrow

#8757 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

friday seems so far away right now

Madden 25

#8758 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

I got those Falcons next

CAGFL: (187-31)

#8759 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

falcons are looking for a WR in be my number 2 guy or number three guy during the offseason.
willing to trade my 1st round pick or second round pick for a really good WR or even more picks for one.
OR
if i cant find someone to take that offer i would like to get another first round pick in the draft. being will willing to trade my 2nd round in this years draft 1st and 3rd for next years draft to go along with my second round

Madden 25

#8760 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Just FYI, Best Buy Deal of the Day is 3 Months XBL Gold and 800 MSP for $12.99, dead online but instore works. Purchase the XBL Gold 3 Month card with the back scratch off and the 800 MSP code will be printed on the receipt.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png