Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#8761 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

6 games left.

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#8762 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Sad to see Ray go. Hope the fire is lit in Charm City #RavensNation

#8763 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Sad to see Ray go. Hope the fire is lit in Charm City #RavensNation

Doubt it was coincidence that he announced when he did. Even if he doesn't plan on actually retiring, why not use it as a motivational tool?

#8764 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

i like ray lewis and all but im pulling for a colts and redskins super bowl wont happen but it would be very interesting. im guessing broncos vs seahawks or falcons

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8765 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

i like ray lewis and all but im pulling for a colts and redskins super bowl wont happen but it would be very interesting. im guessing broncos vs seahawks or falcons

Seahawks? I doubt that...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8766 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

san fran is falling apart. vikings arent going to far falcons might end up choking. green bay doesnt have it this year redskins wont get past the seahawks defense. seahawks are a really hot team right now and its the right time to be hot.

Madden 25

#8767 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

san fran is falling apart. vikings arent going to far falcons might end up choking. green bay doesnt have it this year redskins wont get past the seahawks defense. seahawks are a really hot team right now and its the right time to be hot.

ive seen seattle play great them and the redskins could come away with a superbowl game... i got a feeling peytons going and with this bronco team theres no losing... anyone see demaryous thomas get that one hand catch? if the ravens lose i have the broncos winning it all

#8768 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Not sure where all this Bronco love is coming from, they got beat by every top tier team they played. ESPN has fallen in love with them lately.

I got San Fran and New England Part II

Seattle is mediocre on the road.

Doomtime1.png

#8769 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

I'm going Broncos-Niners, but New England wouldn't surprise me at all. I really don't see anyone but New England/Denver coming out of the AFC and San Fran/Atlanta out of the NFC. All the other teams are pretty flawed. Packers would be my clear #5 though, for whatever it's worth.

#8770 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Not sure where all this Bronco love is coming from, they got beat by every top tier team they played. ESPN has fallen in love with them lately.

I got San Fran and New England Part II

Seattle is mediocre on the road.

u can never count out peyton and the broncos are rolling.... san fran got destroyed by seattle.... they left embarrassed. sanfran isnt making it... id like to see seattle or the redskins make it... afc id rather see peyton do it if the ravens cant and the ravens might go deep.but unless all of our defense plays were not goin far. peyton is a great story missed a whole season cut by his team comes to the broncos and makes sb appearance...

#8771 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

5 games left...

Redskins@giants
Cheifs@broncos
Raiders@chargers
Bears@packers
Cowboys@seahawks

#8772 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

5 games left...

Redskins@giants
Cheifs@broncos
Raiders@chargers
Bears@packers
Cowboys@seahawks

raiders and packers have cpu games ..... if we find someone before i can get my bro back online thats fine

#8773 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

im glad the pats didnt let the ravens draft hightower to succeed lewis...hightower had a dece year for the ppats but he plays OLB, hes really a Mlb tho pats just have too many

#8774 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

I would only be surprised if Washington, Indianapolis, Seattle or Cincinnati made it to the Super Bowl. Nothing else would shock me. Its all about who executes better that day. Sometimes its as simples as a bounce or two. Every team is flawed to an extent but every team has great strengths as well.

Edited by RamesuThe1, 03 January 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#8775 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

I would only be surprised if Washington, Indianapolis, Seattle or Cincinnati made it to the Super Bowl. Nothing else would shock me. Its all about who executes better that day. Sometimes its as simples as bounce or two. Every team is flawed to an extent but every team has great strengths as well.

to beat the packers u have to score .... i just cant decise which offense i like better seattle or washington....

#8776 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

to beat the packers u have to score .... i just cant decise which offense i like better seattle or washington....

Depends if RGIII is 100%

#8777 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Rg3's legs looked pretty wobbly, if seattle can stop norris i think they win by 2 or 3 scores.

#8778 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

I would only be surprised if Washington, Indianapolis, Seattle or Cincinnati made it to the Super Bowl. Nothing else would shock me. Its all about who executes better that day. Sometimes its as simples as a bounce or two. Every team is flawed to an extent but every team has great strengths as well.

anyone if the playoffs making it to the super bowl shouldnt be a surprise this season has been quite the crazy one. but the teams u said would surprise u i would love to see do it since dallas isnt i the playoffs im going for the under dog. but i would hate to see the pats in the super bowl again or see san fran in it

Madden 25

#8779 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Andy Reid may be on his way to KC

Doomtime1.png

#8780 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

anyone if the playoffs making it to the super bowl shouldnt be a surprise this season has been quite the crazy one. but the teams u said would surprise u i would love to see do it since dallas isnt i the playoffs im going for the under dog. but i would hate to see the pats in the super bowl again or see san fran in it

I mentioned those teams because they are probably the least talented across the board. Though they make up for it with excellent coaching or a couple of outstanding players. But the playoff ride should be fun either way. It seems like the football season comes and goes so quickly. I wanna hold on to whats left.

#8781 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Andy Reid may be on his way to KC

lol staticz and my dad would be so pissed i sure hope he does go there

Madden 25

#8782 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

lol staticz and my dad would be so pissed i sure hope he does go there

Nah. I think Reid is a good coach and needed a change in scenery.

I know a lot of people won't believe me but I still think KC is the best job available. Tons of cap room, #1 pick, and a good fan base.

#8783 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

I'd take Reid on the Jets in a heartbeat.

#8784 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

i know id like to see the redskins trade kick cousins but im not sure if they will do it but i think he should be better than anyone in the draft qb wise. also curious to see if Kyle Shanahan is ready to leave his father shadow after the playoffs and get a HC job i could see him trying to bring cousins with him. be a good fit for KC or even the jets

Madden 25

#8785 itlnstln

itlnstln

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

5 games left...

Redskins@giants
Cheifs@broncos
Raiders@chargers
Bears@packers
Cowboys@seahawks

I PMd superstar(cowboys). Writing for response.

#8786 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

i know id like to see the redskins trade kick cousins but im not sure if they will do it but i think he should be better than anyone in the draft qb wise. also curious to see if Kyle Shanahan is ready to leave his father shadow after the playoffs and get a HC job i could see him trying to bring cousins with him. be a good fit for KC or even the jets

man after watching him tie the ravens on that final drive he has my respect.. i was insanely upset about that game

#8787 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

any time set for the games that are left??

Edited by Hemingway012, 03 January 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#8788 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

statics told me chiefs play at 5 central

Madden 25

#8789 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Staticz and I just encountered the most bizarre bug I've ever seen. We were going along swimmingly, no lag, when all of a sudden we start getting messages about a "do over" on every down. The play would register, but it would throw us right back to the line of scrimmage without the opportunity to call a new play. What's more bizarre, players seemed to disappear and not be able to be subbed back in (Von Miller for example). I believe he was missing a few as well.

We're going to restart to be safe, but it was truly bizarre. Anybody ever see that before?

33126.png

#8790 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Staticz and I just encountered the most bizarre bug I've ever seen. We were going along swimmingly, no lag, when all of a sudden we start getting messages about a "do over" on every down. The play would register, but it would throw us right back to the line of scrimmage without the opportunity to call a new play. What's more bizarre, players seemed to disappear and not be able to be subbed back in (Von Miller for example). I believe he was missing a few as well.

We're going to restart to be safe, but it was truly bizarre. Anybody ever see that before?

ive seen in a ranked game but i never was missing any players i just thought it had to do with the server at the time

Madden 25