Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#61 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

How many do we have signed up for the lottery?

Looks like 9 right now, though I expect plenty more. Not everyone with an auto spot has claimed it yet either.

33126.png

#62 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

CAG username: Matt Young
XBL gamertag: X Matt Young X
New player: No
Seasons played: Madden 10- 3 seasons; Madden 11- 3 seasons; Madden 12- 5 seasons, all 11 with the Green Bay Packers

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#63 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

Sorry I'm late to the party. Thought I did this already.

Posted Image

CAG username: Doomtime
XBL gamertag: Doomtime
New player: Negative
Seasons played: Madden 11 & 12- 7 seasons total

Don't know how many seasons I'm in for this year. Supposed to be heading to Kenya in December, but details are to a minimum right now so that could change.

CAGFL: (187-31)

Doomtime1.png

#64 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

So what r the odds of man2008 getting a spot in this upcoming league ???

#65 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

i think there is 9 lottery teams and only 21 guarenteed spots so id say ur in.... wont even be a lottery i guess

#66 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

Who r the lottery teams

#67 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

i think there is 9 lottery teams and only 21 guarenteed spots so id say ur in.... wont even be a lottery i guess

I'd be very surprised if we don't have to do a lottery. Most people aren't even beginning to think about Madden yet.

33126.png

#68 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

I'd be very surprised if we don't have to do a lottery. Most people aren't even beginning to think about Madden yet.

Madden drops in less than a month all real madden players r thinking bout madden 13 lol !!!!!

#69 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:52 AM

This. I've had every Madden for the last 15 years and don't think about it until about a week before it releases. The league will have a waiting list for sure. Last year when I signed up there were 6 or 7 in front of me...can't imagine it will be any different this year.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#70 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

When do we expect this lottery and team selection to go down, week before release?

#71 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

When do we expect this lottery and team selection to go down, week before release?

I vote we don't let you in.

#72 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

I vote we don't let you in.

Shut up I'm a free win

#73 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

In a couple of weeks most likely.

#74 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Shut up I'm a free win

I can vouch for this comment. :-P

<3 you redworm.
Posted Image

#75 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

I can vouch for this comment. :-P

<3 you redworm.

Doubt we'd be in same division again.

#76 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

if theres a spot for me i will take it but i will be gone for 3 weeks in early september. so right when the game comes out so if theres not room i guess right to the list of waiting for me when im back hope im one of the top guys on the waiting list

#77 Deuce20602

Deuce20602

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

add me to the waiting list... I'm outtie 5000 next Tuesday, and I'll be back mid-January...hopefully, the timing will be right and I'll catch the beginning of a new season...

and to whoever gains control of Carolina, be prepared for my onslaught of PMs about taking them over :D

#78 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

add me to the waiting list... I'm outtie 5000 next Tuesday, and I'll be back mid-January...hopefully, the timing will be right and I'll catch the beginning of a new season...

and to whoever gains control of Carolina, be prepared for my onslaught of PMs about taking them over :D

not that i plan on having them but id gladly give them back :)

#79 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

we shoukd start discussing tatics to who gets what team and choose at least a week before the game comes out... id say lets discuss and decide now just for the fun of a good convo in the thread

#80 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

It's something we're still in the process of figuring out. We're certainly open to suggestions though.

33126.png

#81 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

we shoukd start discussing tatics to who gets what team and choose at least a week before the game comes out... id say lets discuss and decide now just for the fun of a good convo in the thread

I definately have my sights set on some non-Cardinals teams. But it would be hard to start picking teams when we don't even know who all is in the league.

I'm still up for drafting teams. But it seems like a lot of people want to keep there squads from previous years.
MurdaModeLV

#82 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

I'm still up for drafting teams. But it seems like a lot of people want to keep there squads.

I don't really think a straight-up draft is on the table. I think at the very least we want to give everyone a shot at keeping their teams if they're so inclined.

33126.png

#83 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

I don't really think a straight-up draft is on the table. I think at the very least we want to give everyone a shot at keeping their teams if they're so inclined.

What about the rest of the teams that are not spoken for? How have you guy's handeled picking teams in the past? Do the Cardinals come with Mike Vick?
MurdaModeLV

#84 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

What about the rest of the teams that are not spoken for? How have you guy's handeled picking teams in the past? Do the Cardinals come with Mike Vick?

It's always been first come, first served when it comes to teams, with veterans able to keep their old teams if they want. I don't personally think that's the fairest (or best) way to do it, but I'm sure some people wouldn't mind keeping that system.

33126.png

#85 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Ok, Can I assume 5 Madden 12 seasons with the Cards' means I can keep them over the previous owner who I saw posted in here a little while back?
MurdaModeLV

#86 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

Ok, Can I assume 5 Madden 12 seasons with the Cards' means I can keep them over the previous owner who I saw posted in here a little while back?

That's exactly the problem we're trying to address. We have enough veteran owners now that there are several teams to which more than one person could have a legitimate claim.

If we do it my way, nobody will have "dibs" on any team. ubernes and fero have different ideas about it though, and we're still sorting that out.

33126.png

#87 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Alrighty
MurdaModeLV

#88 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:09 PM

That's exactly the problem we're trying to address. We have enough veteran owners now that there are several teams to which more than one person could have a legitimate claim.

If we do it my way, nobody will have "dibs" on any team. ubernes and fero have different ideas about it though, and we're still sorting that out.

Open the ideas for discussion!

#89 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

Wait so is there no more spots?

#90 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

Wait so is there no more spots?

Just Register (see page 2) and it will all get figured out.
MurdaModeLV