Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#9241 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

yes very because me and sprice had are game worked out.

Fero and I were hoping to play tonight as well.

Cru/man - Please play this game as soon as possible. And keep us posted on when it will be played.

33126.png

#9242 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

I appreciate you being willing to fill in, and I definitely share your desire to advance tonight. I do think it's important he plays this one himself. Very annoying that he told us it was going to be played tonight and now he's out.

Yall keep pressing up on me bout a so yall can advance so I said ramesu can sub for me if yall that press I call cru I wasn't in the house so I told him hit me when got home but I wasn't going to wait in the house until he gets there it the weekend !!!

#9243 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

Plus the deadline is Sunday

#9244 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Yall keep pressing up on me bout a so yall can advance so I said ramesu can sub for me if yall that press I call cru I wasn't in the house so I told him hit me when got home but I wasn't going to wait in the house until he gets there it the weekend !!!

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I understand this post.
Posted Image

#9245 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

Yall keep pressing up on me so yall can advance. So I told ramesu he can sub for me if yall that pressed. I called cru and I wasn't in the house so I told him to call me when he got home but I wasn't going to wait in the house until he gets there its the weekend !!!

there u go fero now try

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#9246 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

we goin play early Sunday

#9247 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

there u go fero now try

Nope. Still don't.
Posted Image

#9248 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Plus the deadline is Sunday

Every other game was done Friday, that's why we kept "pressing up on you." We never said we wouldn't wait until Sunday if need be, just that everyone wanted to advance early considering we've literally been waiting for just this one game. Obviously that didn't happen, so it is what it is.

#9249 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Original

Translation

Everyone keeps pressing on me about this week you so can advance early. I then said that ramesu could sub for me becuase I wasn't going to be able to play early. I tried to schedule this game, but when I called cru, he wasn't in the house, so I left a message for him to call me back when he got home. Sadly though, I have other things to do, and I wasn't going to wait in the house, until he calls back. It's the weekend for goodness sakes and I wasn't going to waste it!

My translation, I may have added a little, but I feel I secured his original intentions.

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I understand this post.

#9250 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

we goin play early Sunday

will it be before noon jw? cause i might try to set up my game this morning before i work at 1.

#9251 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

My translation, I may have added a little, but I feel I secured his original intentions.

bravo! :applause:

(loving these translations btw)

#9252 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Anyone else feeling like "early" Sunday means 10 pm?

#9253 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

I don't get it. Whoever wins gets into the playoffs (right?) why wouldn't they want to play right away. Oh well...Chiefs vs Bears scheduled for 9pm tonight, pending advancement.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#9254 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

I don't get it. Whoever wins gets into the playoffs (right?) why wouldn't they want to play right away.

The Niners are in with a win, which also clinches the NFC East for the Eagles. The Redskins would be in playoff position with a win, but not clinch.

33126.png

#9255 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Lions Vs Bucs tonight around 10:30 EST im pretty sure. very important game for both of us.

#9256 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Turns out it definitely didn't mean "before the games start."

33126.png

#9257 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Seriously Incredibly Frustrated by this point. We don't hand out "free" Playoff berths in this league.

First You're going to play after the first game of the evening, then after the 2nd.

Now Early Sunday.

It's 1pm. I've been up since 7am, went to Church, Had Lunch, Now Sitting down and watching Football. 7-10am is "Early" To Me.

For Future Purposes.... And this goes for all 32 members of this league...... SPECIFY a timeframe, please.
Posted Image

#9258 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Dont worry, it'll be played right after the Atlanta/Seattle game. ;)

#9259 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

This might be accurate. :lol:

No rooting interest in this one. Still don't have much faith in Atlanta.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#9260 Mile High Von

Mile High Von

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hello gents,

I am the Browns new manager. I am looking to try and make this team as competitive as possible though it will be a challenge considering the awful trade the former owner of the team made by dealing away young star CB Haden. In the market for a QB, so please make an offer if you have an extra one on your roster. This team is awful and it needs a lot of work..

Not sure who I am playing this week but lets try and set up a game time tonight. I believe I am playing the Colts.

Cheers

#9261 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hello gents,

I am the Browns new manager. I am looking to try and make this team as competitive as possible though it will be a challenge considering the awful trade the former owner of the team made by dealing away young star CB Haden. In the market for a QB, so please make an offer if you have an extra one on your roster. This team is awful and it needs a lot of work..

Not sure who I am playing this week but lets try and set up a game time tonight. I believe I am playing the Colts.

Cheers

Welcome to the league! Most guys respond very quickly to PM's, you can find everyone's CAG username on the first post. If you have any trouble just post in the thread, most of the members are easy to get along with.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#9262 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hello gents,

Cheers

Mike Vick will be available in the offseason for all that are interested.

#9263 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

I like this new guy already. Already more sentences than the previous two Browns owners combined.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#9264 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

i like this new guy already. Already more sentences than the previous two browns owners combined.

+1 +1 +1.
Posted Image

#9265 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hello gents,

I am the Browns new manager.

Welcome aboard! When you have a chance could you post your availability so I can add it to the OP? Thanks!

33126.png

#9266 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hello gents,

Cheers

Welcome to the league man! Hope you stick around. Judging by this post it seems like you will be an active member of our league :)

#9267 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Cru and Man are both on Madden. Hopefully there getting it started.

#9268 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

They're playing at 4:30. Expect Advancement at 5:30.
Posted Image

#9269 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

so raven vs pats afc championship and falcons vs 49ers nfc championship

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs