Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#9871 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Man FA raped me hard this year...I lost:

My #2 QB
My #1 (last-second retirement actually...R.I.P. Smitty), #3, #4, #5 WRs
My #2 LT
My #2 RG
My #2 RT
My #1, #2 LEs
My #1 DT
At least my whole secondary/LB corps stayed though.

And after all that...I have a whopping total of 8 million dollars in cap space -_-

#9872 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Next year's going to be the rough year for me. Pretty much every elite player on my team is heading into his contract year. That includes Joe Haden, Von Miller and Demaryius Thomas. It's going to take some fancy moves to keep all of them, so there's a pretty good chance I'll end up moving one or two at the deadline. I'm going super cheap in FA this season in preparation for next year's deluge.

33126.png

#9873 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Next year's going to be the rough year for me. Pretty much every elite player on my team is heading into his contract year. It's going to take some fancy moves to keep all of them. I'm going super cheap in FA this season in preparation.

ya i have 4 elite players on my team next year all in contract years. plus some other starters that arent elite but still important

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#9874 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

So who is not eligible to sign? Manning, Britt, Turner, and Smith?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9875 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

thoughs r the only ones im aware of

Madden 25

#9876 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

And ty warran is bugged by injury

#9877 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

And ty warran is bugged by injury

Alright just wanted to clarify who wasn't available.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9878 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

A friendly reminder to everyone that DT Ty Warren remains bugged and is unusable in-game, so don't go trying to sign him.

All your FAs belong to me

Noticed you made an offer on him:

Is this real life??? This JUST happened in our league a few days ago.

Apparently the Texans signed Ty Warren. Good luck. He's your problem now.

lol...hope he wasn't asking for a bonus. Otherwise, that's some money pissed away.

Nah no bonus from FA. He is definitely an upgrade and allowed me to clear some room at DT

TY Warren is glitched he is always hurt bro

Oh....wait nu uh? No fair!

LOL there was so much talk about this. I am disappointed in you, everyone was saying some fool would pick him up...

LMAO

#9879 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Okay, that's hilarious.

33126.png

#9880 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

The worst is that the Colts in the other league picked him up, after both the Broncos and Texans had dropped him. You can always tell who doesn't read the thread closely.

#9881 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

The worst is that the Colts in the other league picked him up, after both the Broncos and Texans had dropped him. You can always tell who doesn't read the thread closely.

I would have immediately remembered who he was if it showed injuries in this free agency like normal free agency.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9882 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

I would have immediately remembered who he was if it showed injuries in this free agency like normal free agency.

sure ;)
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#9883 Mile High Von

Mile High Von

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

I withdrew my offer on Britt because I was told a team had exclusive rights on him. Why exactly do the Raiders and Bears have offers out to him still?

#9884 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Is this real life??? This JUST happened in our league a few days ago.

LMAO

Don't see why this was necessary, it's a lot different giving my friend in real life a little shit then having to go around pointing things out cause I got nothing better to do. I am playing in 3 leagues. Like I pointed out if it showed he was injured I would have remembered who he was, unlike in regular free agency where it shows they are injured. I can only keep up with each thread so much. It seems you always have a holier than thou attitude, and are always ready jump on people's cases from the get go. I think I'm just going to put you on ignore at this point, I hope all post related to league activity will be posted from CagLeagueSports.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9885 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I withdrew my offer on Britt because I was told a team had exclusive rights on him. Why exactly do the Raiders and Bears have offers out to him still?

Tanabeo said he wasn't able to withdraw his offer. We'll make sure they do so in week 2.

33126.png

#9886 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Don't see why this was necessary, it's a lot different giving my friend in real life a little shit then having to go around pointing things out cause I got nothing better to do. I am playing in 3 leagues. Like I pointed out if it showed he was injured I would have remembered who he was, unlike in regular free agency where it shows they are injured. I can only keep up with each thread so much. It seems you always have a holier than thou attitude, and are always ready jump on people's cases from the get go. I think I'm just going to put you on ignore at this point, I hope all post related to league activity will be posted from CagLeagueSports.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the Colts owner in the other league. You didn't even sign him. You bidded, then remembered and removed your offer. I don't think anyone is trying insult you.

#9887 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

the real wes welker would get a little strong safety in his pants if he was offered the kinda money im givin him...then again the real wes welker is a little butter fingered bitch who couldnt hold troy browns jock, but i still want him on my squad hah def overpayin for him tho if i do get him

#9888 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Just wondering if the commissioners have developed a completed schedule for the rest of the offseason?

#9889 Mile High Von

Mile High Von

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Tanabeo said he wasn't able to withdraw his offer. We'll make sure they do so in week 2.

What team has his rights?

#9890 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

What team has his rights?

San Fran

#9891 Mile High Von

Mile High Von

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

San Fran

Why have they not made an offer? Are they not going to at least try and sign him?

#9892 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

The Arizona Cardinals have finally given up on trying to move Michael Vick's immovable contract and cut their losses freeing up an extra 14 million in cap.

Edit: The Cardinals currently have 54 million in cap, so if anyone is looking to dump a player in a contract year definitely send me a. P.M

#9893 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

The Arizona Cardinals have finally given up on trying to move Michael Vick's immovable contract and cut their losses freeing up an extra 14 million in cap.

Edit: The Cardinals currently have 54 million in cap, so if anyone is looking to dump a player in a contract year definitely send me a. P.M

contact ogwhitewiddow.....brady is on the block n ur prolly one of a handful of teams who could take him on, im not one of those teams:cry:

#9894 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

contact ogwhitewiddow.....brady is on the block n ur prolly one of a handful of teams who could take him on, im not one of those teams:cry:

Ha, that 21 million makes vick's contract look tiny. If anythink I'd go for Wilfork instead.

#9895 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

I've sent all 31 of you a PM regarding the Draft. Which will be this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Please Respond to it via pm. If you did not get a mailer, please send me a pm as well, and i'll get it out to you as soon as i can.

14/32 Precincts are already Reporting, for the record. Get those Votes in.

Edited by siradam134, 22 January 2013 - 08:55 PM.

Posted Image

#9896 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Holy crap, man. Are you that sensitive? It was a joke. The entire Ty Warren debacle is a joke. I just found it amusing that you were aware enough of the situation to give your buddy a hard time about it (which to me seemed to indicate that you knew about the issue), but then turned around and tried to sign the guy yourself. It's not a huge deal. It wasn't a huge deal when doc signed him or when neworlbush signed him. It's just humorous. If that really offends you that much, I apologize.

Sorry to bring this to the thread, guys. Like I said, I just thought the sequence of events was funny.

#9897 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

I like how Charles Woodson stealth retired on us.

#9898 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

im still wondering if john abraham is going to retire on me its the last year of his contract im hoping he finishes it out with me

Madden 25

#9899 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

I'm trying to package a couple of these receivers for a solid number 1 or 2 receiver.

Harry Douglas- 28
Speed- 93, Agil- 95, Acc- 96, Catch- 81, Cit- 70, Rte- 74, Rls- 59

Emmanuel Sanders- 26
Speed- 94, Agil- 92, Acc- 95, Catch- 85, Cit- 73, Rte- 73, Rls- 66

Andre Roberts- 26
Speed- 92, Agil- 92, Acc- 91, Catch- 84, Cit- 79, Rte- 76, Rls- 74

Mike Williams- 27
Speed- 87, Agil- 88, Acc- 85, Catch- 86, Cit-85, Rte- 79, Rls- 85

Andre Hubbard- 23
Speed-94, Agil-95, Accel-88, Catch-83, cit-74, rte-86, rls-82

Edit:
And perdition(Troy these are the receivers I'd include as part of our trade. For whatever reason, its not letting me p.m you.

#9900 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

I offered britt the contract he was asking for I'm hoping he doesn't sign with the bears or raiders because I would hate to have to do a drop and sign and only get him for one season instead of the four he was asking smh