Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#11461 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

So just wondering what the policy on this is. Cru schedules are game for 6. Shows up around 6:15 and asked for 10 mins. Which i was fine with. Then comes to me at 6:36 that his internet isnt working. I keep waiting until 6:59 when he says he was ready. Then i dont get any other response until 7:08 saying his controller is dead. Then no response since...

Edit: nvm at 7:25 he sends me a message asking for more time to charge his controller or we can play later...

#11462 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

So just wondering what the policy on this is. Cru schedules are game for 6. Shows up around 6:15 and asked for 10 mins. Which i was fine with. Then comes to me at 6:36 that his internet isnt working. I keep waiting until 6:59 when he says he was ready. Then i dont get any other response until 7:08 saying his controller is dead. Then no response since...

Edit: nvm at 7:25 he sends me a message asking for more time to charge his controller or we can play later...

What are you asking exactly?

The policy is that it sounds mighty annoying, but it does seem like he's trying to play. Obviously being courteous with other peoples time is always encouraged.

33126.png

#11463 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Starting now i guess

#11464 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

Dolphins over Seahawks 42-0

Dolphins Offense: 134 Passing Yards, 1 TD. / 84 Rushing Yards, 2 TD
Seahawks Offense: 199 Passing Yards / 25 Rushing Yards

Dolphins Defense: 3 Interceptions, 5 Sacks, 3 TD's
Seahawks Defense:1 Sack

Miami Special Teams: Reggie Bush Opening Kick 103 Yards for a TD
Posted Image

#11465 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

that video is awesome everytime.

#11466 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

4th and 2 on opponents 44 yard line I went for it. I didn't realize I actually won a simmed game last week. As many of you know my receiver core sucks, however , I'm looking to build on it. I went five wide and eye balled Ginn as my guy. My porous o line gives me .25 seconds reaction so I ran for 6 yards picking up the first. My opponent clearly isn't happy and pushes pause to say really. This is frustrating because I was looking to toss why else would I go five wide. At the time it was 2-7 or 8-7 a couple minutes left in the second. I just don't want a firestorm over this. I don't even know if there could be one with a 1-2 win team. I just wanted to put it out there.

#11467 Mile High Von

Mile High Von

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

4th and 2 on opponents 44 yard line I went for it. I didn't realize I actually won a simmed game last week. As many of you know my receiver core sucks, however , I'm looking to build on it. I went five wide and eye balled Ginn as my guy. My porous o line gives me .25 seconds reaction so I ran for 6 yards picking up the first. My opponent clearly isn't happy and pushes pause to say really. This is frustrating because I was looking to toss why else would I go five wide. At the time it was 2-7 or 8-7 a couple minutes left in the second. I just don't want a firestorm over this. I don't even know if there could be one with a 1-2 win team. I just wanted to put it out there.

My issue was that it seemed quite planned that your whole intention was to run with the QB in a 5 wide set. I have no issue with you going for it when you did but you got the 4th on a very cheap play that is frowned upon by many. That is my issue as I have been told that it is not a play that should ever be used. This is especially true on a critical 4th down early in the game.

Also I have no clue how I got a safety called on me when my defense recovered a fumble your offence committed in my End zone. Still scratching my head on that one.

Other than that one play, I have no issues as you played the game straight up.

#11468 Mile High Von

Mile High Von

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Can someone provide the link to the madden league site that has been set up.

#11469 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

Dolphins are on a serious roll here, no? I dont think they lost since they beat the Jets.

#11470 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

Njrockpd I'm ready when you are

#11471 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

I don't think a firestorm is necessary, but I would've been just as annoyed if you'd done that against me. I'd say his frustration there was justified.

33126.png

#11472 Appleinthetree

Appleinthetree

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

I don't think a firestorm is necessary, but I would've been just as annoyed if you'd done that against me. I'd say his frustration there was justified.

I can honestly say I have gone for it on 4th down less than 5 times in the history of playing Madden. I was lookin to throw as my first option. It was my first and only run with luck. It is what it is I guess.

#11473 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

Gg Ubernes... those picks, steven jackson fumble in the redzone, and missed FG off the crossbar killed me.

Props on your run game and run defense.. very well-played

#11474 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

Can someone provide the link to the madden league site that has been set up.

http://maddendaddy.com/CAGFL

#11475 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Gg Ubernes... those picks, steven jackson fumble in the redzone, and missed FG off the crossbar killed me.

Props on your run game and run defense.. very well-played

Thanks, man. GG. If things broke your way even slightly, the score would've been much closer. I think I forced 3 redzone turnovers. We both had a fumble, but I recovered mine. And as you said, that long FG miss. Tough breaks, for sure.

#11476 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

And I just noticed BV's Broncos are up next. This could be a huge game in deciding playoff seeding (assuming we both make it). Right now it would decide the #3 seed. Obviously a lot could and will change between now and the end of the season, but at the very least a W here would go a long way in securing our respective divisions.

#11477 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

And I just noticed BV's Broncos are up next. This could be a huge game in deciding playoff seeding (assuming we both make it). Right now it would decide the #3 seed. Obviously a lot could and will change between now and the end of the season, but at the very least a W here would go a long way in securing our respective divisions.

Indeed. Tough matchup for me in this one, I typically have much more success against pass-first teams (as Hemingway just found out), the run-heavy offenses are what has given these Broncos fits. It's interesting because last year with the Pats the exact opposite was true. Hopefully my run D can step it up for this one.

33126.png

#11478 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Indeed. Tough matchup for me in this one, I typically have much more success against pass-first teams (as Hemingway just found out), the run-heavy offenses are what has given these Broncos fits. It's interesting because last year with the Pats the exact opposite was true. Hopefully my run D can step it up for this one.

I'm certainly not banking on the same success I had the last time we played. My season tanked right after I beat you then too, so this could be a huge turning point W or L.

#11479 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

I'm certainly not banking on the same success I had the last time we played. My season tanked right after I beat you then too, so this could be a huge turning point W or L.

Well, certainly feel free to see if a loss will have the opposite effect. ;)

33126.png

#11480 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Go Jets. I need some help since I started off so poorly.

#11481 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Games left:
Ravens vs Chargers
Jaguars vs Lions
Cowboys vs Saints

Any updates on these?
Posted Image

#11482 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Go Jets. I need some help since I started off so poorly.

Jets are your competition for a playoff spot too. I think you mean "go tie." That worked out for you last season. ;)

33126.png

#11483 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Jets are your competition for a playoff spot too. I think you mean "go tie." That worked out for you last season. ;)

Judging by the standings I'll probably have to win the division to get in.

I'd settle for another tie :lol:

#11484 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

I don't care who the Jets lose to. I just need them to lose.

#11485 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Haha, I was waiting for the Bills and Chiefs to pop in here with their rooting interests. Definitely a lot of the line for them in this game too.

Well, certainly feel free to see if a loss will have the opposite effect. ;)

As I always seem say, if I lose, we'll say I was experimenting with this theory!

#11486 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

Everyone's sleeping on the Miami Osbornes. :D

33126.png

#11487 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Everyone's sleeping on the Miami Osbornes. :D

I know! I tried to bring light to it last page, but Adam didn't see it. He's only a game back from 1st and has the tie breaker over me right now.

#11488 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Lions and jags are in talk he said noon I won't be off till 2ish but can play anytime after

#11489 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

I don't care who the Jets lose to. I just need them to lose.

I got another game against him..this one won't be simmed..so ill try to help ya out Ramesu!
-Any one know who the Patriots are playing next week after we advance?

#11490 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

I know! I tried to bring light to it last page, but Adam didn't see it. He's only a game back from 1st and has the tie breaker over me right now.

I'm going to assume he saw it and wants to keep that quiet.