Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#11671 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

Whoa. Bengals the last undefeated team!

33126.png

#11672 Deuce20602

Deuce20602

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

I'm finally back online... but i gotta buy a new code for Madden tomorrow. hurry up and finish this season guys!

#11673 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

Bengals are down by 10 to the Cowboys in the 3rd.

#11674 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

GG Chetty. The NFC can enjoy your curl routes, QB runs and other cheese. Have a good rest of the season.

#11675 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

Bills Own Texans in Houston 27-14. Solid defense.

Couldn't do me any favors huh?

#11676 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Throwing 2 curl routes is now cheese...?

#11677 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

Can I request a last minute Auto-Pilot for the Redskins. By last minute, I mean the last possible time Fero can Auto-Pilot him, so Man2008 still has a chance to pm me and play tonight, but if not I can get the game over with before I fly to Cali tomorrow morning.

Thank you.
MurdaModeLV

#11678 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

Throwing 2 curl routes is now cheese...?

When you need a first? A bit. Haven't ran another play on 3rd.

#11679 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

Also, you don't need to run the play clock down when the game clock is stopped haha.

#11680 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

Timeout was yo try to help with lag.

#11681 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

I figured. It's awful. Guess I'm not making a comeback when I can't even hit a button to throw the ball :lol:

#11682 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

I've played chetty and hem plenty but curl routes arnt to familiar... they run good plays in man coverage that get wrs open but just saying...

#11683 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Bengals escape dallas with a W after a hard fought slopfest. demarco murray was carvin me up, n he went up 24-7 with 2 min left in the 3rd. After a deray ray kick return td and some tough stops on defense andy daltons cluth factor kicked in as he turned what was a pretty poor performance early (3ints) into a good win on the road. Td's to gresham and one to scott with 1:50 left made it 28-24. The cowboys picked up a first down but couldnt keep the drive going after failing on 4th n 2.

Gg superstar

#11684 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

GG Chetty. The NFC can enjoy your curl routes, QB runs and other cheese. Have a good rest of the season.

Just address this. 2 curl routes because he was playing a corner off in one on one coverage. My Qb ended the game with 9 carries(5kneel downs for 0 yards).

#11685 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Yeah, it's prob just time to give it up. This will likely be my last season. I had a nice run where getting a couple games in wasn't a hassle but I just don't have the time and don't enjoy it enough to justify making time for it. BV knows last week fitting our game in wasn't easy and we were pretty damn flexible. I'll see this year out but can't see myself sticking with it.

#11686 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Just address this. 2 curl routes because he was playing a corner off in one on one coverage. My Qb ended the game with 9 carries(5kneel downs for 0 yards).

Don't forget the game that didnt count. You had plenty in there as well. And I was only playing off because you had the curls on regular and press coverage so I tried the third option. I didnt know what else to do. My secondary is great but they couldn't play man to save their life. Zone wasn't much better.

#11687 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

Bengals escape dallas with a W after a hard fought slopfest. demarco murray was carvin me up, n he went up 24-7 with 2 min left in the 3rd. After a deray ray kick return td and some tough stops on defense andy daltons cluth factor kicked in as he turned what was a pretty poor performance early (3ints) into a good win on the road. Td's to gresham and one to scott with 1:50 left made it 28-24. The cowboys picked up a first down but couldnt keep the drive going after failing on 4th n 2.

Gg superstar

GG man! It was a heartbreaking loss for me haha

#11688 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

Don't forget the game that didnt count. You had plenty in there as well. And I was only playing off because you had the curls on regular and press coverage so I tried the third option. I didnt know what else to do. My secondary is great but they couldn't play man to save their life. Zone wasn't much better.

In that game, my first scoring drive came off a kick return that put me on the 5 that doug martin ran in. The second drive, i had 1 big run with my qb on a designed run. The third drive, i was put in the red zone by an intercption and scored on a slant.

#11689 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

Can cru sub for me

#11690 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

i played like shit to start this game simple as that lol. started off with 2 pick 6 then a fumble when i was in my red zone. anyway

Bucs 45 Panthers 48

Freeman QBR 102.9 517 yards 5 TD 5 INT
White 240 yards 1 TD
Hill 161 yards 2 TD
Bass 2 INT then gets injured
Ramos and Shields add 1 INT each as well

Newton 260 yards 2 TD 4 INt 95 rushing yards 1 TD
Johnson 113 yards
Olsen 100 yards 2 TD
Anderson, Baker, Blake, Godfrey, and Kuechly all had an INT Baker and Godfrey added a TD each

GG my D played well but my OFF just messed up way to many times GG MA.

#11691 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

Can cru sub for me

Request Denied.

If he can't play me Tonight, he's certainly not playing lv. Sorry.
Posted Image

#11692 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

Request Denied.

If he can't play me Tonight, he's certainly not playing lv. Sorry.

Who said tonite I'm talking bout after tomorrow night I'm goin try and play around 6pm est before I leave

#11693 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:57 AM

I tried contacting you a bunch Man2008. I'm away all weekend too, since I didn't hear from you, I asked to play the CPU so one of us could get a game in.

I was mid game by the time you Pmed me, and tomorrow couldn't have worked anyway

Eagles 27 - CPU Redskins 9

#11694 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

I tried contacting you a bunch Man2008. I'm away all weekend too, since I didn't hear from you, I asked to play the CPU so one of us could get a game in.

I was mid game by the time you Pmed me, and tomorrow couldn't have worked anyway

Eagles 27 - CPU Redskins 9

U guy r funny when I post bout I have been tryin get in contact bout someone bout a game no post comment etc my game gets sim but how can u allow lv to play the CPU a couple hour after we advanced even after I had a post and reply to his pm whoever put me on auto deserve a strike !!

#11695 Doo Mane

Doo Mane

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

U guy r funny when I post bout I have been tryin get in contact bout someone bout a game no post comment etc my game gets sim but how can u allow lv to play the CPU a couple hour after we advanced even after I had a post and reply to his pm whoever put me on auto deserve a strike !!

guys* simmed* hours* replied* deserves*

#11696 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Not going to lie, putting someone on auto a couple hours after advance seemed a little unnecassary. I would understand if Lv was letting Man know that he'd be gone a couple days in advance, but from what he posted in the thread it doesnt seem like that was the case. Just saying, i understand why he'd be upset.

#11697 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Man stated he would be gone from 3/1 to 3/9. LV said he would be gone from 3/1 to whenever. This gave them one night to get it in and LV happened to be the one making an effort. I'm sure it also didnt help that man was a cunt in his last game and didn't seem remorseful.

#11698 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Man stated he would be gone from 3/1 to 3/9. LV said he would be gone from 3/1 to whenever. This gave them one night to get it in and LV happened to be the one making an effort. I'm sure it also didnt help that man was a cunt in his last game and didn't seem remorseful.

This. Chetty, if you want to weigh in you should try to understand the whole context.

Not only has man not apologized for what he pulled against the Cowboys, he hasn't even acknowledged it. Frankly he is fortunate to still be in the league at this point, so he can deal with the rest of it.

#11699 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

This. Chetty, if you want to weigh in you should try to understand the whole context.

Not only has man not apologized for what he pulled against the Cowboys, he hasn't even acknowledged it. Frankly he is fortunate to still be in the league at this point, so he can deal with the rest of it.

I understand that what he did was wrong but shouldn't that be held on its own merit? And I think the game should of been simmed or they should of made arrangements for subs

When man selected his sub the commissioners denied his request. But his choice wasn't based on how much better his sub would be but simply based on who he could trust with his gamertag info.

#11700 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

I understand that what he did was wrong but shouldn't that be held on its own merit? And I think the game should of been simmed or they should of made arrangements for subs

I'll leave it at this: It was the most flagrant violation of the rule that I can remember. There was no gray area or possibility that it was a mistake. Very serious consideration was given to banning him outright.

Man told us he was leaving for 8 days and tried to have two significantly better players sub for him, which we declined (partially because of what he'd done). He can take this time off from the league to reflect on running up the score on people and why it's wrong. If nothing else, let this prove that we are deadly serious about curbing this shit.

That's it. We're not going to get into a big debate about it, all three commissioners were in agreement on the seriousness of what he'd done and that a strike alone wasn't sufficient. Think about whether its worth casting in your lot with someone who threw for a TD with a minute left in a game they were already winning by 30+. At least on this issue. Sometimes there just aren't two sides to a debate.

When man selected his sub the commissioners denied his request. But his choice wasn't based on how much better his sub would be but simply based on who he could trust with his gamertag info.

I understand that, but that doesn't make it fair. It's unfortunate that this is the only way to do subs now, but it is what it is. He's in no position to make the playoffs, and having one of the better players in the league sub for him at this point is neither fair for the Redskins or fair for any of their opponents.

33126.png