Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#13411 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

I'm going to repost what i posted after our game.

Dolphins over Patriots 24-13

Dolphins Offense: 98 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 175 Rushing Yards, 2 TD
Pats Offense: 282 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 11 Rushing Yards

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 2 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble, 5 TFL
Pats Defense: 5 TFL

Ryan Tannehill was 8 for 11 for 98 Yards
Eli Manning was 18 for 32 for 299 Yards
Francis King had 17 attempts for 150 Yards.

GG Og. Feels good to pickup the first win of the season(only 6 weeks late guys.....) against the Pats, who beat the Dolphins 23-10 in week 4.

and then there's this.

Just in case there's ANY Confusion about this....

3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, only down 7-0, 4th and 2.

NO, you may NOT go for 4th down and try to score a touchdown.

Kick the field Goal and move on.

Obviously, this latter comment is what you're upset about, the writeup contains nothing that anybody could possibly get mad about it. As for the 2nd comment, I'm sorry that i called you out for deliberately asking me to allow you to break the rules of this league. There wasn't a minute left, it was 3:03 on the clock.

as for the Game we played together in Week 4. (10 days ago, mind you.)

Here we go.

also, he was letting the clock tick

If you are going to waste someones time..you can tell them up front, so the game can be simmed.

Next time we play would you prefer I throw the ball every down even when i'm clearly going to lose so we have a 1 hour and 20 minute long game instead of a 35-45 minute long game? I was making the game end quicker by letting the clock tick down to 1 then snapping..... What part of this don't you realize?

in what i determined to be a "temper tantrum", also, he was letting the clock tick, and was taking flags for not getting snaps off.

Posted Image
ZERO penalty yards. Where was I taking flags for not getting snaps off exactly?

You curb stomped me for the entire game. During the 4th quarter I was calling Prevent defense in an effort to wave the white flag, otherwhise you would have kept throwing it to Gibbons (who already had 6 catches for 110 yards) and probably continue to score. I've been known around here to quit early when i see the writing on the wall. Why waste more of both of our time when it's obviously over? I called my 3 timeouts in the 3rd quarter. Never once did i let the clock run down and get a flag for that. That's absurd. but yes, Prevent defense for both of your possessions in the 4th quarter. Temper tantrum? Nay. Giving you respect for a game well played? Absolutely.

Next time come and talk to me first instead of coming to the thread and accusing people of temper tantrum's when you know absolutely nothing about the person, their personality, or their attitudes. For 4 years straight I've been known to "shut it down" early if i realize it's going to be impossible to win. I even sub in the backups in an attempt to get them some burn. The good news is, you'll never have to play me again.

Edited by siradam134, 09 April 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Posted Image

#13412 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Broncos-Giants going down at 9:30 EST.

33126.png

#13413 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Maybe not bv, apparently his account got hacked overnight. I'll tell him to keep you posted.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#13414 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

Maybe not bv, apparently his account got hacked overnight. I'll tell him to keep you posted.

Yeah, he mentioned that in his PM. I guess we'll see.

33126.png

#13415 Doo Mane

Doo Mane

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Yeah, he mentioned that in his PM. I guess we'll see.

Got it fixed. God that was a pain in the ass lol. see ya at 9:30

#13416 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

Chiefs over Dolphins 30-0.

Dolphins didn't achieve a single first down.

Dolphins Offense: 6 Rushing Yards / 8 Passing Yards
Chiefs Offense: 207 Rushing Yards, 2 TD / 27 Passing Yards, 1 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 2 Sacks, 6 Tackles for Loss
Chiefs Defense: 1 Sack, 2 Interceptions, 8 Tackles for Loss,2 Forced Fumbles,1 Fumble Recovery

gg Staticz.
Posted Image

#13417 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

The good news is, you'll never have to play me again.

This nothing to do with me, but I'm curious what this comment meant?

I assume we are still playing a league in next year's Madden? It's definately possible that you two could be matched up again, possibly even in the same division? So you could definately play again?
MurdaModeLV

#13418 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

This nothing to do with me, but I'm curious what this comment meant?

I assume we are still playing a league in next year's Madden? It's definately possible that you two could be matched up again, possibly even in the same division? So you could definately play again?

None of you are being asked back. It's going to be me, fero, uber and 29 new guys. :lol:

I'm sure he just meant this year.

33126.png

#13419 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

None of you are being asked back. It's going to be me, fero, uber and 29 new guys. :lol:

I'm sure he just meant this year.

Hardy Har Har
MurdaModeLV

#13420 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

Falcons over the Seahawks 38-28

Matt Ryan 13-22 with 409 yards 5TDs

Taiwan Jones 9 carries 34 yards
Michael Turner 4 carries 2 yards

Mike Wallace had 3 catches for 126 yards 2 TDs

Marshawn Lynch had 7 catches for 67 yards 1TD
the Seahawks also had 2 kick returns for TDs idk who he had back there but the dude is fast that the most frustrating thing to happen and it happened to me twice.

falcons had 3 INTs and 2 sacks both sacks by Ray Edwards who is making a name for himself this season.

GG itslin

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#13421 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

League Announcement

Welp fellas, it seems like I'm going to have to hang it up for the season. As I mentioned the other day, I've got a sprained thumb which makes holding a controller pretty painful. I tried to give it a go against the Giants, but it was definitely bothering me a lot and we disconnected 3 times on top of that, so I figure that was Madden giving me a sign. This was going to be my last season anyway, so I figure I might as well hang it up here so I can give myself a chance to heal up properly without continuing to aggravate it flipping hit sticks.

I'm going to stick around and help with the administrative stuff through the end of the season, since I don't need two thumbs for that. But the Broncos are going to be on auto (unless of course we find an owner for them). It's been a blast playing with you guys this season, and also coaching this Broncos team. Obviously I'm not going anywhere, but I still feel a bit sad hanging them up. I'll see you all on the field for Madden 25 though. :D

33126.png

#13422 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

Oh, and gg Doo Mane. Sorry we couldn't get the whole thing in, I know we were both looking forward to it. Your offense is pretty darned good from what I saw. :D

33126.png

#13423 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

see bv? told you no one cares that you're quitting..............Guess i won that bet.
Posted Image

#13424 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

see bv? told you no one cares that you're quitting..............Guess i won that bet.

I'm not expecting a parade. ;)

33126.png

#13425 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

see bv? Told you no one cares that you're quitting..............guess i won that bet.

lol

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#13426 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

Damn it bv! I was looking forward to playing you for the first time, later in the season. Damn you and your ligaments.

#13427 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

I'm still the commish. Anyone who doesn't show up for my parade gets a strike. :twisted:

33126.png

#13428 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

Damn it bv! I was looking forward to playing you for the first time, later in the season. Damn you and your ligaments.

If nobody takes them over (I PMed Kaster to see if he's interested, since I know he's a Broncos fan) I might be willing to play later in the season by request if I'm healed up. Not sure what week our game was.

33126.png

#13429 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

I'm still the commish. Anyone who doesn't show up for my parade gets a strike. :twisted:

I think I will staying away from your parade. :lol:

Posted Image

If nobody takes them over (I PMed Kaster to see if he's interested, since I know he's a Broncos fan) I might be willing to play later in the season by request if I'm healed up. Not sure what week our game was.

We play in Week 10, so it seems unlikely that you'd be healed up by then. I can hope!

#13430 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:46 AM

Bengals Destroy the Steelers in Cincy 31-12

GG Bseti

Couldn't do anything with less than 2 seconds to throw. Gore, you're fired.

#13431 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Sorry to see you go BV. See you for Madden 25. Can I have Haden before you check out?

#13432 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

Sorry to see you go BV. See you for Madden 25. Can I have Haden for you check out?

Take it up with the new owner if we get one. Though the trade deadline's pretty much come and gone anyway.

33126.png

#13433 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

We play in Week 10, so it seems unlikely that you'd be healed up by then. I can hope!

Yeah, I doubt it. There were a lot of games down the stretch I was looking forward to, including finally getting to play my brother in a league game. I definitely don't love walking away from a 6-1 team either, but I have no regrets, I got plenty of great Madden in this year. Hopefully you're all back for Madden 25 so we can play then.

33126.png

#13434 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Definitely check out Bioshock Infinite if you ever get the chance.

#13435 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Yeah, I doubt it. There were a lot of games down the stretch I was looking forward to, including finally getting to play my brother in a league game. I definitely don't love walking away from a 6-1 team either, but I have no regrets, I got plenty of great Madden in this year. Hopefully you're all back for Madden 25 so we can play then.

Still with two games against me as well. Was fun fighting back and forth for the division. Not sure how I managed to win it once with my anaemic offense, but I'll take it :D
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#13436 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Posted Image

There you go, BV. I think that's better than any parade.

#13437 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

Posted Image

There you go, BV. I think that's better than any parade.

Posted Image

33126.png

#13438 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

Not sure how I managed to win it once with my anaemic offense, but I'll take it :D

*cough*secondplaceschedule*cough*

33126.png

#13439 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's frightening how long this could go on...

#13440 Deuce20602

Deuce20602

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

any idea when we'll be advancing?