Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#1711 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Chicago Bears | zurezo | zurezo | Central | Email me and I will work with you. zurezo@gmail.com

#1712 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

detroit lions/ sprice8688/ live is sprice20/ eastern 9-11 pm is best depending on days im pretty flexible

#1713 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

Oakland Raiders| Doomtime | Doomtime |PST| Available most evenings

Fixed it for you

#1714 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

Oakland Raiders | Tanabeo | Tanabeo | CST | Available anytime but 1-11:15pm Mon-Fri

#1715 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

what time friday are we starting i sent saintsrow a message about playin friday night.... are we suppost to wait for u to say we can play after joining the league

#1716 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

what time friday are we starting i sent saintsrow a message about playin friday night.... are we suppost to wait for u to say we can play after joining the league

We won't be starting Friday, the roster isn't out until Saturday morning. Once the league is set up we're going to allow at least a day for everyone to join before we start.

And yes, you'll need to wait since after joining the league you won't even be able to play your game until we start the preseason.

I'd say Sunday evening is the earliest we should expect to start playing, but Monday might be more realistic, it really depends on how fast everyone joins the league.

33126.png

#1717 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:47 AM

Another dumb thing (bug I guess or just complete carelessness) I noticed in Connected Careers is that post-game replays are no longer available PERIOD. You can't watch any highlights after the game...you can only look at your players' stats.

Carolina Panthers | MasterAwesome | MasterAwesome | EST | Monday - Friday 7 p.m. EST to 12 a.m. EST, anytime during weekends aside from during the Panthers game!!!

And thanks for the nominations lol, although with this dumb full-time job thangy I have now, I won't have as much free time as before....but I can still definitely provide my input within a 24-hour window!

#1718 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:28 AM

Atlanta Falcons | dvo21 | dvo21 | CST | monday - thursday usually around 530 P.M till 10:30 P.M Friday anytime after 5:30 P.M Saturday and Sunday anytime just not past 10:30 P.M on sunday or during cowboys football games

#1719 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

Had a bullshit madden experience earlier that I 100% hope they fix..could be a huge problem. I ran pass play and the opposing teams middle linebacker tipped and bobbled the ball it landed on the ground for a full second the middle linebacker then picked the ball up and the computer counted it as an interception. This happened in the first quarter with 2:40 remaining on the clock. After the play I went to coaching options and it did not give me the option to challenge the play. This is one of the most discouraging glitches I have ever seen.

#1720 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

San Diego Chargers | JoelyPoley | FattyMcSweaty | EST | Mon-Fri anytime after 7pm eastern, Generally anytime on Saturday and Sunday by appt.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#1721 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Had a bullshit madden experience earlier that I 100% hope they fix..could be a huge problem. I ran pass play and the opposing teams middle linebacker tipped and bobbled the ball it landed on the ground for a full second the middle linebacker then picked the ball up and the computer counted it as an interception. This happened in the first quarter with 2:40 remaining on the clock. After the play I went to coaching options and it did not give me the option to challenge the play. This is one of the most discouraging glitches I have ever seen.

Wow, that is awful.

33126.png

#1722 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

Yea keep your eyes peeled for that..it was pretty frustrating..i just wonder now what other types of BS this game is capable of.

#1723 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

Minnesota Vikings | Blade3D | Blade3D | Central | Anytime other then when I am sleeping ~1AM till 9AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1724 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

Following

EA SPORTS Madden NFLVerified
‏@EAMaddenNFL
The #Madden13 Connected Careers roster update will be available on Friday, September 14th for the Xbox 360 & PS3.

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#1725 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

Any more comments/questions/suggestions on the rules I posted yesterday?

Also, any more nominations for the trade review committee (seems like people might not care, lol). So far Doom, MA, and staticz have been mentioned.

33126.png

#1726 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

I think trade review committee is making things more complicated than it needs to be.

If you present your trade right and put some insight behind the trade things like that shouldn't be needed.

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#1727 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

I think trade review committee is making things more complicated than it needs to be.

If you present your trade right and put some insight behind the trade things like that shouldn't be needed.

They are, though. 95% of the hand wringing (read: arguing) in the league last year was over trade review. I think at times people were unclear on what the process was in terms of how we ratified trades. It's definitely essential that there is a clear system in place for how we deal with trades, whatever that system is.

If people want to continue to have trades approved solely by commissioner review, we can do that, but my sense last year was that people were behind the idea of a committee when it was raised.

Trust me when I say that based on last years experience, doing it this way is likely to make things less complicated, not more.

33126.png

#1728 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

so when presenting trades say if I traded MJD for less players to clear cap room could that potentially get passed if I presented it as clearing cap space

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#1729 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

so when presenting trades say if I traded MJD for less players to clear cap room could that potentially get passed if I presented it as clearing cap space

Sure, I believe I addressed that in the rules as well. Financial/contract considerations will definitely be taken into account this year, as well as the usual stuff like overall rating, age, position, etc.

33126.png

#1730 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Never mind what i wrote. I learned to read and it answered my questions.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#1731 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

On the Qb subbing it doesn't say wildcat when i played uber it said 2 wr 2 rb or something like that so i think they should have to send you a message

#1732 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

On the Qb subbing it doesn't say wildcat when i played uber it said 2 wr 2 rb or something like that so i think they should have to send you a message

Another thing overlooked..

#1733 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

Cleveland Browns | CAG: Saint'sRow911 | Gamertag: Un Ab Alto | Central | Weekdays after 12:30 pm till midnight most nights. Weekends around college and NFL games.

#1734 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

I nominate Murdamode for trade advisor.

#1735 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:58 PM

im good with doom ma and staticz as trade advisors

#1736 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

I understand where your coming from but to send a message is a little extreme there has to be another alternative

#1737 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

Just bought a pro pack and rookie pack for ultimate team and it gave me 20 packs of each JACKPOT!

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#1738 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

You sure? I just played the Week 1 Fantasy HUT game against Dallas, and they ran a Wildcat several times and each time it said "Wildcat" It would be odd for some teams' playbooks to just "disguise" it better.

#1739 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:44 PM

You sure? I just played the Week 1 Fantasy HUT game against Dallas, and they ran a Wildcat several times and each time it said "Wildcat" It would be odd for some teams' playbooks to just "disguise" it better.

maybe he subbed in tebow on an ace playbook I will have to look at it tonight I will use two controllers and see what it says

#1740 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Its because the jets playbook has Jet Heavy which is shotgun formation that puts tebow in by default. To the defense it looks like 3 wr 1 te 1 hb

A few other books have similar formations.