Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#1891 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

Will I be able to change my playbooks or am I stuck with the ones I pick?

#1892 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

The Jags introduced Walter White as their new coach. A reporter asked if Coach White was looking to be a motivator or strategist.

Posted Image

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#1893 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

Buford T Justice is the new coach in Oakland hope he can last longer than a year unlike the last few. he is running the 46 on D so lets see how many times in going to get burned this year

#1894 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Will I be able to change my playbooks or am I stuck with the ones I pick?

You can still change it when you go to play a game, but if there's a way to change the default playbook that you select at the beginning, I've not found it.

33126.png

#1895 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

Almost half the league still needs to sign up. Feel free to harass those individuals who haven't joined. :)

I'll be out of town for the day, but I fully intend to start when I return tonight, so join up!

Edit: Chetty12 is going to be filling in until DVO gets back, just because I don't want to start the season with the Falcons empty.

33126.png

#1896 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

I will be able to join when I get home from work today around 7pm ish , I will probably spend my day at work here thinking about what to name my coach, lol

#1897 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

In all of the CCM's i have done, the cpu doesn't sign anyone until you progress from week 1 of preseason into week 2. So you should be able to start the league and then have people start doing their preseason week 1 cuts/practices and game just as long as you don't progress into that second week. Someone else might want to test that out, i was just throwing it out there.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#1898 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

Do we have a page with everyone's trade block??.....btw I'm looking for a backup safety

#1899 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

David Puddy is the new head coach of the New York Giants. Yeah, that's right. Feels like an Arby's night.

#1900 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

The Steelers and the Rooney family are happy to announce that after the firing of Mike Tomlin they have decided to hire motivator Carl Winslow to lead the Steeles up the Stairway to Seven!

#1901 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Man2008 is available any time after 1030 on most nights may be free a hour or two during the day

#1902 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

I can't wait to get home to create my coach I am in debate with three coaches names right now lol

#1903 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Maybe I missed this and am too lazy to go find the answer in the forum, but whats the timeframe for week 1? Bears v. Colts are in talks to set up our game, but we want to make sure its not too late.

Thanks and I'll be joining tonight.

#1904 xCappax

xCappax

Real Madrid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

LeGarrette Blount available :)

#1905 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Maybe I missed this and am too lazy to go find the answer in the forum, but whats the timeframe for week 1? Bears v. Colts are in talks to set up our game, but we want to make sure its not too late.

Thanks and I'll be joining tonight.

We have 4 pre-season games before then. Playing at the pace of one game a day I think,
MurdaModeLV

#1906 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Thanks.

#1907 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

The commissioner of the other league didn't know about this so i'm just going to post it in here too. Each owner is responsible for turning Fill Roster off in the settings. It's like how Auto Strafe/Auto Run can be set to each owners preference, so even if the commissioner turns it off when creating the league, it will be set to on for everyone unless they change it manually.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#1908 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

LeGarrette Blount available :)

What about Josh Freeman ??? lol

#1909 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

Is there a list anywhere where I can see what coaches names have already been chosen.

#1910 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Is there a list anywhere where I can see what coaches names have already been chosen.

If you go to my league and then click user teams, I think you can see there. You can also go to maddencareers.com and compare yourself to other users to see the names. If your not in the league idk then, you could pm what you want for a name and I could check for you.

#1911 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Seems they fixed game face and other people see you now, must have been in the patch

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#1912 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:33 PM

The commissioner of the other league didn't know about this so i'm just going to post it in here too. Each owner is responsible for turning Fill Roster off in the settings. It's like how Auto Strafe/Auto Run can be set to each owners preference, so even if the commissioner turns it off when creating the league, it will be set to on for everyone unless they change it manually.

Thanks, dude.

Everyone please do this.

#1913 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Just got back home after being gone for 5 weeks due to work!

Dallas Cowboys | CAG: Superstar | XBL: sgmsuperstar | EST | Weekdays 7:00pm - 11:00pm , Weekends
are usually flexible.

#1914 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

The computer I'm using is loading the gameface thing very slowly. I don't have a side view pic either.

#1915 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

Where in the settings is this located? I am still getting used to this menu system

#1916 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

My Eric Taylor is pretty spot on. Is everyone saying that no one will see him but me?

Superstar, it's under league settings I believe. You can't edit any of them until you get to the bottom and that's where you'll find auto speed, and fill roster.

#1917 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

I should be home around 11 if we are ready to start.. can someone give me a count of how many people have yet to join?

#1918 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Cru, Saint'sRow, Zurezo and Darth seem to be the ones missing still.

#1919 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

Cru, Saint'sRow, Zurezo and Darth seem to be the ones missing still.

Not bad. I saw you contacted them all, so hopefully they jump in and we can start it up tonight.

#1920 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

Cru said he'd get on again. I've got 20 on Saints Row being last again ;)
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz