Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#2011 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

is week 2 starting tonight

#2012 Man2008

Man2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

What time ???

#2013 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

is week 2 starting tonight

Yes.

What time ???

Let's say 8PM EST.

Everyone make sure you've turned roster auto-fill to off.

33126.png

#2014 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Can I retire my coach and make a new one? I dont like my guy and would like to do it before the season starts.

#2015 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

Can I retire my coach and make a new one? I dont like my guy and would like to do it before the season starts.

Go ahead.

33126.png

#2016 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

The Cardinals have hired Coach Farty McButtnuts to fill in an interim position. :D

#2017 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yes.

Let's say 8PM EST.

Everyone make sure you've turned roster auto-fill to off.

how do i check to see if its turned off

#2018 Zurezo

Zurezo

Say I Never

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Go ahead.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure and Im still not 100% on how connected careers worked. :)

#2019 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

how do i check to see if its turned off

In your settings, I'm not sure exactly where it is.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure and Im still not 100% on how connected careers worked. :)

I don't think anyone is... :cry:

33126.png

#2020 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Saints jags wk 2 preseason going on at 11 pm cst tonight

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#2021 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

The Cardinals have hired Coach Farty McButtnuts to fill in an interim position. :D

Haha... winner!

#2022 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Saint'sRow911, when would be a good time to get our preseason week 2 Packers/Browns game played? I don't have a set availability period right now but I can be on at a certain time if we schedule it. I'll send a PM to you as well.

#2023 itlnstln

itlnstln

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

PacerPerspect, let me know when you can play our week 1PS. I am good now(1:30pmEST) until late tonight. Sooner the better.

#2024 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

PMs people.

BV - is it OK to play CPU for preseason games?

#2025 itlnstln

itlnstln

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

did PM Pacer too, just in case

#2026 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

PacerPerspect, let me know when you can play our week 1PS. I am good now(1:30pmEST) until late tonight. Sooner the better.

Last page he said he wasn't available for the first pre-season week
MurdaModeLV

#2027 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

BV - is it OK to play CPU for preseason games?

Yes, if your opponent can't play you are free to play the CPU.

33126.png

#2028 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

anyone have connection issues yet? I had trouble connecting with Doomtime for a scrim a couple days back but he said he had a new router and we were able to connect after he opened ports/restarted. I had the same issue with BSETI last night too though. The error I get is: "The game session is no longer available" and it just boots me out of the team selection screen before I really get there.

Anyone else run across this? Can I do something on my end? Or did BSETI likely have the same issue as Doom and he needs to simply open ports/restart?

#2029 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

I think we should have a more open free agency in this madden because of a salary cap and different players are rated different based on your coaches philosophies

what does everyone think about that

#2030 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

I think we should have a more open free agency in this madden because of a salary cap and different players are rated different based on your coaches philosophies

Why does that mean we should have more open free agency? And what do you mean by "more open"?

33126.png

#2031 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

I played redworm last night. It was a little laggy at times, but no disconnections.

Anybody had any weird booth reviews pop up on plays that didn't need them? I don't remember the exact play, but it asked me to press LT if I wanted to challenge. I didn't press it, and then it went to a booth review anyways.

#2032 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Why does that mean we should have more open free agency? And what do you mean by "more open"?

Like 1 or 2 pick ups during preseason to give players a chance to make your team...different teams value player's different so some players may get cut from teams that you value all because of free agency

#2033 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Like 1 or 2 pick ups during preseason to give players a chance to make your team...different teams value player's different so some players may get cut from teams that you value all because of free agency

We've got no way of determining a waiver order until actual games have been played. Everybody's roster has at least 53 players right now, and many have more. There's no need for free agency at this point. We'll do a couple of periods throughout the season, most likely the first will be week 4 or 5. Then in the offseason it will be more open because there is a bidding process.

33126.png

#2034 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

We've got no way of determining a waiver order until actual games have been played. Everybody's roster has at least 53 players right now, and many have more. There's no need for free agency at this point. We'll do a couple of periods throughout the season, most likely the first will be week 4 or 5. Then in the offseason it will be more open because there is a bidding process.

can we see what people say to this. And people like sprice who needs cap relief cut players and can't sign lower rated players because of the rules isn't far because I need cap relief and would like to cut to sign worse players

#2035 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

can we see what people say to this. And people like sprice who needs cap relief cut players and can't sign lower rated players because of the rules isn't far because I need cap relief and would like to cut to sign worse players

You've not provided a suggestion as to how we would determine a free agent waiver order before anyone has actually played a game. Unless we had that, it's a moot point anyway.

I already told sprice he could re-sign the players he cut.

33126.png

#2036 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

You've not provided a suggestion as to how we would determine a free agent waiver order before anyone has actually played a game. Unless we had that, it's a moot point anyway.

I already told sprice he could re-sign the players he cut.

But the players he cut want more money than they were getting paid in the first place so he still will be in a cap problem

the preseason shouldnt have a waiver because everyone is tied for first place....but the later free agent openings should have a waiver or order based on records but right now its preseason

Edited by augmog, 17 September 2012 - 07:24 PM.

#2037 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

I played redworm last night. It was a little laggy at times, but no disconnections.

Anybody had any weird booth reviews pop up on plays that didn't need them? I don't remember the exact play, but it asked me to press LT if I wanted to challenge. I didn't press it, and then it went to a booth review anyways.

That was in a td pass, wasn't sure why it was booth reviewed.

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#2038 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

We could go by team overall rating...assuming theres a way for us to see that.

#2039 siradam134

siradam134

rawr. 'nuff said

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

The Free Agency rules are fine. I can tell you Right now that we aren't making a change to them. We've started a season. People (Who have joined) have agreed to those rules whether or not they realize it by joining. Sorry to come off as an ass, but there's entirely too much work done to change it now.
Posted Image

#2040 Mog3526

Mog3526

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

The Free Agency rules are fine. I can tell you Right now that we aren't making a change to them. We've started a season. People (Who have joined) have agreed to those rules whether or not they realize it by joining. Sorry to come off as an ass, but there's entirely too much work done to change it now.

I understand where your coming from but they are rules based off last years madden with no salary cap preseason and preseason rosters of 75 men i think there could be a slight change nothing big