Photo
- - - - -

Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

• Please log in to reply
13923 replies to this topic

#181 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

r u guyes honoring real life trades this year. like last year.
if so rams owner is going to have one hell of a team at the end of the league

I think we're probably not going to do that again this year.

33126.png

#182 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

Dang haha. ( If we did get the same teams)

#183 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Glad to hear that. It never affected me, but if we go with randomly selected teams I'd hate to get punished for being assigned the Redskins.

#184 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

getting to play with rg3 would almost be worth it.... id take the redskons and not care.....

#185 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

getting to play with rg3 would almost be worth it.... id take the redskons and not care.....

I was thinking the same thing. Now the Redskins owner is just getting a steal.
MurdaModeLV

#186 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

As a resident of the District, I find the idea of the Redskins as any sort of Madden juggernaut laughable, RG3 or no. :lol:

33126.png

#187 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

just imagine RG3 and Lucks overalls when this leagues seasons are over

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#188 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

As a resident of the District, I find the idea of the Redskins as any sort of Madden juggernaut laughable, RG3 or no. :lol:

the guy who used them last season did pretty well.... i tjouggt real life redskins last preseason came out strong but come on ur only gonna get so far with beck or grossman... we traded beck for a suck ass corner for depth and he was a potential starter for them... i love my ravens and gladly say Fuck any team besides my own when its cruch time but id like to see them do decently... they could be a surprise i love santana moss less see this yr if his age haz caught him or not... steve smith showed hes still a premier wr with cam lazt yr... it will be fun to watch... id take the fantasy risk if i needed a qb

#189 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

I was just thinking if we did do a division of past superbowl champions , there is more than 4 champions so would we split it up into two divisions across 2 conferences ?

#190 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

the guy who used them last season did pretty well.... i tjouggt real life redskins last preseason came out strong but come on ur only gonna get so far with beck or grossman... we traded beck for a suck ass corner for depth and he was a potential starter for them... i love my ravens and gladly say Fuck any team besides my own when its cruch time but id like to see them do decently... they could be a surprise i love santana moss less see this yr if his age haz caught him or not... steve smith showed hes still a premier wr with cam lazt yr... it will be fun to watch... id take the fantasy risk if i needed a qb

I will def be at a couple redskins games this year to check out RG3, one of my homeboys has season tickets.

#191 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

As a resident of the District, do you know about in job oppurtunities in the area lol ;) Im looking to move out of Baltimore.

#192 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

I was just thinking if we did do a division of past superbowl champions , there is more than 4 champions so would we split it up into two divisions across 2 conferences ?

You're not getting out of our division Cru. :lol:

CAGFL: (187-31)

#193 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

i would be a happy camper to play u guys twice a season possibly 3..... id do it by most championships then put any others i guess bigats the only with 1 with runners up masterawesome bseti and mayb even bv hes a playoff contender year in year out

#194 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

lol haha not looking to get out of the division Im more worried about my team than my schedule, my schedule doesn't matter whoever is on it will be catching a L , I just dont want to end up with the a BS squad. I also don't want to see BigAt or Soodmeg just get a easy ride or whoever else doesn't fit in the division lol

#195 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

As a resident of the District, do you know about in job oppurtunities in the area lol ;) Im looking to move out of Baltimore.

In what field?

I highly doubt we're going to do that anyway. If you guys want to try and get in the same division on your own, that's fine, but I don't think it's something we're going to deliberately organize that way.

33126.png

#196 Mr Grand Cru

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

In what field?

I just sent you a PM

#197 itlnstln

itlnstln

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Checking in - I'm in for this season and all others...

#198 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

we need a vikings owner if its sameteams! i think mog could be tempted to stY with the bears with the. getting marshall

#199 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

If there's still a spot I'd love to get in, and if the Vikings are still open, I'd love to play as them.
CAG USERNAME: KtMack23
XBL GTAG: KtMack23
New Player: YES

#200 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

I highly doubt we're going to do that anyway. If you guys want to try and get in the same division on your own, that's fine, but I don't think it's something we're going to deliberately organize that way.

True, I don't see it working out unless we have a few people compromise. Too bad we can't move teams around and set up custom divisions.

I know Matt Young will still want the Pack and I'm not touching the Vikings.

#201 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

I'm sure you'll struggle with AP. :lol:

#202 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

True, I don't see it working out unless we have a few people compromise. Too bad we can't move teams around and set up custom divisions.

surprising with ur dominant runnjng game u wouldnt want ap? or is it the rest of the team.... superstar gave me a fit with there defense

#203 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

surprising with ur dominant runnjng game u wouldnt want ap? or is it the rest of the team.... superstar gave me a fit with there defense

A packer fan never plays as the viqueens

#204 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

I'm sure you'll struggle with AP. :lol:

:D I'll give it some thought when the full ratings are released. Ponder and Joe Webb will give me nightmares just like Matt Cassel. I can see it now.

That's if they're even still around after we do team selections. Who knows.

A packer fan never plays as the viqueens

:lol:

This too.

#205 Darth0fTheDead

Darth0fTheDead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Just poking my head in real quick, I've been pretty busy with moving back in so I haven't had a chance to check the forum frequently. Any clue when the demo should be available for DL?

#206 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

Just poking my head in real quick, I've been pretty busy with moving back in so I haven't had a chance to check the forum frequently. Any clue when the demo should be available for DL?

It might be out tomorrow but that's just a rumor. If not tomorrow, then probably next Tuesday.

#207 Darth0fTheDead

Darth0fTheDead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Also, I'm still hoping to get the cardinals. I have no clue who else would want them with Skelton being their starter and 2 hb's that are super injury prone. :(

#208 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:27 AM

CAG username: Saint'sRow911
XBL gamertag: Un Ab Alto
New player: No
Seasons played: 3. Packers and Chiefs used. (None through CAG)

#209 BigAT

BigAT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

Hey there gents, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that as of now I'm leaning towards not returning to the league for this year. I'll let you know if something changes between now and release.

#210 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

Madden 13 Top 10 Overall RB

#1 Maurice Jones-Drew - 97 Overall
#2 Adrian Peterson - 97 Overall
#3 Arian Foster - 96 Overall
#4 LeSean McCoy - 95 Overall
#5 Ray Rice - 95 Overall
#6 Matt Forte - 93 Overall