Assassin's Creed Revelations (360) $9.99 w/ FSSS Amazon

[quote name='TooPoor']Come on Deus ex and infamous 2.....[/QUOTE]

That's doubtful. It looks like they are PM'ing games that are still in stock for shipping from BB.com

[quote name='TooPoor']Come on Deus ex and infamous 2.....[/QUOTE]

I'll bite on Deus Ex if it drops to $10. Pissed I didn't grab it now, seems like a legit game.

I wanted to play AC: R so bad.... And when I rented it with my Gamefly trial and beat it I was like THANK GOD..... YOU DRAGGED ON AND ON!

Saint'sRow911;9824317 said:
I'll bite on Deus Ex if it drops to $10. Pissed I didn't grab it now, seems like a legit game.
Mine was back ordered even though I ordered 2 seconds after deal went live

Anybody notice when Amazon does a low priced game sale they make the trade in of the same game 25 cents?

They did it last week when Best Buy had NFS The Run on sale.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Anybody notice when Amazon does a low priced game sale they make the trade in of the same game 25 cents?

They did it last week when Best Buy had NFS The Run on sale.[/QUOTE]

Makes perfect sense. They definitely wouldn't leave ACR at the $16 trade in price they had yesterday.

[quote name='Velo214']$16? i locked it in a few days ago for 13... seemed like it was 0.25 last few days... whatchu talkn bout?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was 13. Mah bad

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order: $ $"Assassin's Creed: Revelations"

I'm officially annoyed by amazon!

[quote name='Velo214']$16? i locked it in a few days ago for 13... seemed like it was 0.25 last few days... whatchu talkn bout?[/QUOTE]

It was recently $16, dropped like a little over a week ago i think?

[quote name='Hardware']Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order: $ $"Assassin's Creed: Revelations"

I'm officially annoyed by amazon![/QUOTE]
I got that too. :|

[quote name='Hardware']Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order: $ $"Assassin's Creed: Revelations"

I'm officially annoyed by amazon![/QUOTE]
Woah, that's a first. Amazon never cancels unless it was a huge price mistake, they always just get more stock.

[quote name='Jodou']Woah, that's a first. Amazon never cancels unless it was a huge price mistake, they always just get more stock.[/QUOTE]

Sucked major donkey balls when I saw that email too. Although this is the third time I've had this happen to me from an Amazon order on a video game deal.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Combine all of these thread into 1 big ass thread and call it Amazon's Summer Gaming Blowout.[/QUOTE]LOL

[quote name='marineal']oh ubisoft, i love how your games just drop in price very rapidly :)[/QUOTE]works for me too but they're winning seeing how the AC franchise is now yearly & will pass 43 million lifetime sales by years end. Driver SF though will be lucky to reach 2 million LT.

bread's done
Back