Post your Steamgifts for CAG here

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#31 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Great IDea we should have an official thread sticked for this. I too have added to the jumbled mess of steamgifts

O yea how to you get the special banner?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#32 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

O yea how to you get the special banner?

All you need to do is add /signature.png to the end of a giveaway link:

example:

http://www.steamgift...lete-collection /signature.png (If you remove the space you'll get the image)

Edited by madcookie83, 25 July 2012 - 05:13 PM.

#33 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

Thanks Llama for adding mine, I came here to do this. :)

#34 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

Thanks Llama for adding mine, I came here to do this. :)

Well it is a wiki post now... I added a few of them (not sure which) but someone was nice enough to replace the links with the pictures.

#35 Donburiboy

Donburiboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

Managed to snag a Hacker code, so thanks for posting that link!

#36 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

humpty started with the pics and I just kept it going.

Since I have no life (I actually work part time from home on the computer) which means I'm available a lot I'll update this thread for you guys on an hourly to every 2 hour basis

#37 ptasiu1906

ptasiu1906

(: ❦ ※ ⚤❤ :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

It will be very doable. Especially if there's a game that you want and it's on sale for like $2.50 and it's usually $9.99. (I got World of Goo and Greed Corp. That way and it really helps!

Also go here:

http://www.exosyphen.com/index.php

They are giving away free Hacker Evolution Duality codes. The code changes every 5 minutes but you must be fast, you must have your steam redeem code open and you must copy the new code and paste it in within 2-3 seconds of the code changing. If you get it though it adds $19.95 into your account!

lol I made it, just get my copy of hacker evolution ! :D

#38 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

I believe I've entered every Half Life 2 giveaway through the end of the week :-P.

htya.jpg

3DS, GameCube, N64, DreamCast, PS1, PS2, PS3, PC, DVDs, iPod: Here

#39 GenoStarrz

GenoStarrz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

I believe I've entered every Half Life 2 giveaway through the end of the week :-P.

Watch you win all of them.

#40 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

then you trade of the extra ones

#41 BlazeP

BlazeP

Trader by Trade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:42 PM

Here's mine:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/qt9qE/hacker-evolution-duality

Note: I didn't get it through the giveaway that's going on right now. I got it in a trade.

#42 Guimengo

Guimengo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

Watch you win all of them.

Hahahahaha, that'd be awesome but I highly doubt I'll win anything :-P. Someday I may come across a giveaway that people just missed and I end up being one of very few and get picked.

Now, for the unlikely event: If I do win more than one, can I gift it back to the person who gave it to me? Can I do a giveaway with it? Or should I just give it to my girlfriend?

htya.jpg

#43 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

I would say create another giveaway or give it to your gf or give it to someone you know.

I've changed the order (WHICH I MADE A NOTE IN THE ORIGINAL POST AND WILL POST IT HERE AS WELL) I've also added new one.

This is what I added to the post and I hope that all go by this to keep it neat and uncluttered:

!!!URGENT PLEASE READ!!!

IF YOU ADD ANYTHING TO THIS PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADD THEM IN IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF WHICH IS ENDING FIRST. IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS NEAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE ONES ENDING IN 2 HOURS ON TOP AND THE ONES ENDING IN 2 DAYS ON THE BOTTOM!

-MegaHappyBiscuit

One that was ending in 1 day was on top, I've since moved it to it's respective area with the other ones that are ending in 1 day! If this is too hard I'll do all of the edits, I just want to keep this user friendly and to some order to the list!

#44 kujen

kujen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

Hahahahaha, that'd be awesome but I highly doubt I'll win anything :-P. Someday I may come across a giveaway that people just missed and I end up being one of very few and get picked.

Now, for the unlikely event: If I do win more than one, can I gift it back to the person who gave it to me? Can I do a giveaway with it? Or should I just give it to my girlfriend?

I saw that asked in steamgifts forum once, and they said you would need to contact support and request a reroll to pick a new winner. I dont know if people would actually do that though. But it is against the rules to do a giveaway with anything you won on there, think they ban for that.

#45 Guimengo

Guimengo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

Wow, a bit harsh to ban people! Thanks for the response, I haven't won anything yet :-P.
So far I have 50 entries, with about 30 being HL2, a few being The Orange Box, a couple being HL1, and the rest is spread between Knights of the Old Republic and The Ship.

htya.jpg

#46 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:39 AM

If they do ban than have a contest here on CAG instead! Like have them explain why they should deserve the code and whoever you choose to give it to wins.

#47 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hot damn the first giveaway I enter on the site and I win something. Cool

Here's mine since I can't figure out how to do the banner thing. Typing in /banner.png did nothing.

http://www.steamgift...angerous-waters

Edited by The Lord of Awesome, 26 July 2012 - 08:38 AM.

#48 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hot damn the first giveaway I enter on the site and I win something. Cool

Here's mine since I can't figure out how to do the banner thing. Typing in /banner.png did nothing.

http://www.steamgift...angerous-waters

No Worries, I edited it!

By the way, It's /signature.png

Also congrats on the win!

#49 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

A Black hole stole my post!

Edited by madcookie83, 27 July 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#50 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Someone removed that GR game? One person might have the first and it would pretty much be an instant win for them.

#51 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Plus you look at addons for games like Shogun 2 or Civ 5 those addons are pretty pricy and would be beneficial to those that do not own the original games. I understand you dont like it but I mean the guy is trying to be nice and give away something that other people may want.

#52 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

I would add them just include a bit of text that says must have base game. Most of what I go for on steamgifts is DLC for the games I all ready own.

#53 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

Plus you look at addons for games like Shogun 2 or Civ 5 those addons are pretty pricy and would be beneficial to those that do not own the original games. I understand you dont like it but I mean the guy is trying to be nice and give away something that other people may want.

Thanks for that clear up, I thought it meant something else.

I've since add it back and added a new Nuclear Day giveaway as well!

#54 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:05 AM

Got an hour on the latest one.

#55 kujen

kujen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Another note I added, please don't add Giveaways with Missing Base game

example: http://www.steamgift...-island-thunder

we can't enter it even if we wanted to so in turn it's a useless giveaway and therefore wastes space on our list!

You don't need to remove DLC/addons. It's only when you don't have the base game that it prevents you from entering. But if you do have the base game, it will allow you. Steamgifts set it up like that to ensure people don't enter for something they can't actually use.

#56 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

You don't need to remove DLC/addons. It's only when you don't have the base game that it prevents you from entering. But if you do have the base game, it will allow you. Steamgifts set it up like that to ensure people don't enter for something they can't actually use.

Which is why I then replied this:

Thanks for that clear up, I thought it meant something else.

I've since add it back and added a new Nuclear Day giveaway as well!

Seeing as how the ghost recon never said that it was a DLC, so I didn't know what Missing Base Game meant until after my post.

#57 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

Added a game of mine

#58 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

I can edit it at the bottom of the post but from the top I need mod approval.... hehe

#59 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

I can edit it at the bottom of the post but from the top I need mod approval.... hehe

I approved it for you and added 3 new giveaways!

#60 sandman8288

sandman8288

DealMaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

Awesome idea to start a thread for this! Maybe another group should be started that way only true CAGs will be in it.