• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:45 AM

Updated with new giveaways

#92 LoLRoflCopter

LoLRoflCopter

Moar GAEMS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:28 AM

Can someone please invite me to the CAG Steam Group? Thanks in advance. Steamname: Flananacakes

Posted Image

#93 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

Can someone please invite me to the CAG Steam Group? Thanks in advance. Steamname: Flananacakes

Sorry I tried to invite you but your profile doesn't show up follow the directions here.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=147902

#94 Razorleaf

Razorleaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

hm...I cant register because my account is worth 98$ (and I need at least 100$)

I paid more than 98$ but whatever....I already sent a message without any response. stupid site.

#95 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

I paid more than 98$ but whatever....I already sent a message without any response. stupid site.

It's not stupid. You need more games in your account to prove that it's a valid account and not just a fake you're using to enter giveaways. If there was no limit, people would make hundreds of accounts and enter as many contests as possible and ruin everyone else's chances of winning. It's a privilege to be allowed on the site and be able to win gifts. It sounds like you may have purchased one or two indie bundles for super cheap, anyway, so just keep that up and you'll be in soon enough.

#96 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

If you have paypal find someone in the steam trading thread and buy something for a dollar or 2 and redeem it should bring you up 5-15 dollars. Just check steam to make sure its worth more than 2 dollars not on sale. I was 1.50 or so off and had to do it a few days ago. Or you can buy one of those indie packs that there always post about on the front page. Justm ake sure it has steam keys.

#97 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

buy one of the current indie bundles on the cheap and redeem some of those games. that should do it for you easily. shit, if nothing else I have a few keys from some games i bought on the cheap laying around if you want one and you dont already have it. get with me, i will help you out.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#98 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Can't we get this stickied?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

http://titanfallforu...er&referrer=244 - Join the titanfall forums! Lets grow!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#99 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:02 AM

Not much, but hey, free is free

Posted Image

#100 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

Not much, but hey, free is free

Posted Image

Not one for the CAG group though!

Also updated!

Sorry for not updating this earlier something broke my Firefox, no really broke everything. Webpages with no images or video looking like an elephant took a dump and forced Firefox in it and then had a the whale from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy land on the dang thing, and then put it into a big shredder. Also Google searchers would come up yahoo.

#101 GameDemonKing

GameDemonKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

Dang it, I have to wait until I can trade another game so that I will be eligible for SteamGifts. Dang you $91.43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#102 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

Not one for the CAG group though!.

Oops, forgot about that :( I'll remember next time

#103 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

Dang it, I have to wait until I can trade another game so that I will be eligible for SteamGifts. Dang you $91.43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Orcs Must Die! is on sale for $2.49 and it will add the retail price of $9.99

#104 BlazeP

BlazeP

Trader by Trade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

Someone add this to the OP, since I can't seem to figure it out :S

http://www.steamgift...mbie-shooter-2/

#105 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

New Update!

#106 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:38 AM

Sweet got my first win and it was from cag group. Thanks bonebreak2000 for inMomentum.

#107 bx1018

bx1018

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

World Basketball Manager 2010
http://www.steamgift...ll-manager-2010

STORM: Frontline Nation
http://www.steamgift...rontline-nation

Edited by bx1018, 31 July 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#108 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

Updated also special note about:

Posted Image

A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT THE ABOVE, THIS IS A DLC BUT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE BASE GAME. THERE'S 80 COPIES UP FOR GRABS!!!

So if this tickles your fancy, go for it!

#109 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

in my exp from past giveaways, if you do not own the base game, it will say missing base game when you try to enter.

#110 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

in my exp from past giveaways, if you do not own the base game, it will say missing base game when you try to enter.

The DLC let's you enter without owning the SRTT base game. That is really weird.

Edit: looks like they finally fixed the glitch on the giveaway, now says missing base game for me.

Edited by clonesniper666, 31 July 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#111 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

New update to Steamgifts today:

We rolled out a few important updates to the site today.

• The first major change is the way contributor values are calculated. In short, the update limits giveaways that might have originated from a bundle to 20% of your total value (Note: Giveaways created prior to a bundle always receive full value). Please review the threads from earlier in the week for the full details. Keep in mind, we'll continue to improve this system as time goes on.
  • There's no longer a restriction on what games can be given away, assuming they're not guest passes or beta keys. Anything found in the drop down menu when creating a giveaway is allowed. If you're gifting a game from a bundle, please review that bundle's terms of service to ensure you have permission to do so. If you believe a giveaway needs to be removed, please use the report button. There's no reason to post accusations in the comments, and users doing so may be suspended for inappropriate behavior. We'll review reported giveaways, and remove them if necessary. The new system will ensure contributor values are not overly inflated by bundle games.
Thanks to everyone in the community for all the feedback the past week, and I believe we created a system that's fair for everyone. It still leaves room for improvement, and there are a number of great suggestions in the previous thread we'll be exploring in the coming weeks.

So if you have complaints about this, send them to steamgifts and not here!

#112 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

New update to Steamgifts today:

We rolled out a few important updates to the site today.

• The first major change is the way contributor values are calculated. In short, the update limits giveaways that might have originated from a bundle to 20% of your total value (Note: Giveaways created prior to a bundle always receive full value). Please review the threads from earlier in the week for the full details. Keep in mind, we'll continue to improve this system as time goes on.
  • There's no longer a restriction on what games can be given away, assuming they're not guest passes or beta keys. Anything found in the drop down menu when creating a giveaway is allowed. If you're gifting a game from a bundle, please review that bundle's terms of service to ensure you have permission to do so. If you believe a giveaway needs to be removed, please use the report button. There's no reason to post accusations in the comments, and users doing so may be suspended for inappropriate behavior. We'll review reported giveaways, and remove them if necessary. The new system will ensure contributor values are not overly inflated by bundle games.
Thanks to everyone in the community for all the feedback the past week, and I believe we created a system that's fair for everyone. It still leaves room for improvement, and there are a number of great suggestions in the previous thread we'll be exploring in the coming weeks.

So if you have complaints about this, send them to steamgifts and not here!

This system is fine for me personally. I mean the max the humble/indie games are worth now is 5. SO if someone is just breaking apart the bundles they probably arent in it to inflate their donation amount.

#113 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

Well put up Nuclear Dawn copy at 5. Enter Cags!

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

http://titanfallforu...er&referrer=244 - Join the titanfall forums! Lets grow!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#114 Jcnguyen

Jcnguyen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

I won a copy of Space Rangers from Chapnis. Thanks a lot~

#115 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

Updated also special note about:

Posted Image

A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT THE ABOVE, THIS IS A DLC BUT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE BASE GAME. THERE'S 80 COPIES UP FOR GRABS!!!

So if this tickles your fancy, go for it!

I clicked on the giveaway and it says Missing base game. Anyone else seeing this?

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#116 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

I clicked on the giveaway and it says Missing base game. Anyone else seeing this?

That's really odd seeing as how it told me today that I could enter it, and now I can't. Maybe when a giveaway like that is first created it takes time in the servers to check it out or something.

#117 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

Well I won the last one he posted (he had about 150 keys) and that never corrected but someone probably gave him a heads up and they fixed it OR they did with all SR3 dlc. I got a dlc code just if I ever got the game.

#118 bx1018

bx1018

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

Here's a few more for CAG

!!!MUST HAVE BASE GAME FOR BELOW!!!
Dead Island Ryder White DLC: http://www.steamgift...ryder-white-dlc
Dead Island Bloodbath Arena DLC: http://www.steamgift...dbath-arena-dlc

#119 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

http://www.steamgift.../W5JmJ/the-ball

Only for the Brawny Gents and Coconut Queen Group, not the CAG group. Don't post other groups stuff here!

Also Updated!

#120 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

Only for the Brawny Gents and Coconut Queen Group, not the CAG group. Don't post other groups stuff here!

Also Updated!

Apologies. Removed.