Posted Image

Posted Image

very nice drops thanks very much

#212 evilcheez86

evilcheez86

Totes Amazeballs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

My giveaways are private, and I only post links here. I'd rather give active members of the forum (and those who are subscribed to this thread) a high probability of winning than just granting group-only members. Would you rather have 1:5, or 1:500? :D
EDIT:
I'd like to say thanks as well, rslater. Very generous! Especially in comparison to my IG bundle offerings haha
Posted Image

#213 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

I created public giveaway ,but next time ill do private and post the link here
Posted Image

Posted Image

#214 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

I've been wanting to attend a few giveaways on here, but I can never get Steamgifts to verify my account because it says my account is worth $0 (which is impossible considering that I have quite a few games). Any ideas on how to fix this?

#215 evilcheez86

evilcheez86

Totes Amazeballs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

I've been wanting to attend a few giveaways on here, but I can never get Steamgifts to verify my account because it says my account is worth $0 (which is impossible considering that I have quite a few games). Any ideas on how to fix this?

Do you have your steam profile set to 'public' so that SG can sync your library?
Posted Image

#216 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Do you have your steam profile set to 'public' so that SG can sync your library?

Yeah, it's set to public. Can't figure out what the deal is. :/

#217 rslater

rslater

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

^ Sometimes I've only got syncing to work by trying repeatedly a handful of times.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#218 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Woah! Awesome giveaways!
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#219 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yeah, it's set to public. Can't figure out what the deal is. :/

If you're still having trouble, try changing your profile address. Then set private, then back to public. Then you can probably change the profile address back. That should sort it out.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#220 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

thanks for thoes giveaways guys

"Greetings Steam Gifts users. To help jump start our online community, Galactic Arms Race is giving away 25,000 complete versions of the game. Due to a 2-year legal delay, we are in the unusual position where the game is fully Steam integrated with 50+ achievements and cloud storage, but is not publicly available in the store. We are hoping with this promotion that you can help us change that."

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=120872919

http://www.steamgift...actic-arms-race
Posted Image

#221 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image

Guardian_owl.png

#222 yugimonster

yugimonster

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Sigh. Been buying games from CAG members, recently found there's this giveaway channel, but I can't seem to login.

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $94.95.

I've done a rough calculation of my games (listed in euros) and it seems to me that it crosses $100 easily. Any idea why?

#223 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

When you make a giveaway above the comments it will say:

'Comments, Entries, Stats, Signature' click signature.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!

#224 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Sigh. Been buying games from CAG members, recently found there's this giveaway channel, but I can't seem to login.

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $94.95.

I've done a rough calculation of my games (listed in euros) and it seems to me that it crosses $100 easily. Any idea why?

I believe if you have given away items from Indie bundles piece meal, it does not count towards any contributor value. Items such as this is denoted by an asterisk when you create the giveaway.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#225 evilcheez86

evilcheez86

Totes Amazeballs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Some games are de-valued after they've been in Indie bundles.
Posted Image

#226 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

yugimonster is talking about signing up to Steamgifts, for which your account must have over $100 worth of games (to stop people using mutliple accounts and entering giveaways with them). Not contributor values.

I am pretty sure games from indie bundles do not count towards the money associated with your account, due to the fact you could create $100 for $2 or so and the problems I pointed out would happen.

#227 yugimonster

yugimonster

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

thanks people for the feedback. guess i just need to eke out another game to cross that $100.

btw, i think the only indie game i have is magicka. i suppose they are calculating based on the USD prices, and not the EUR conversion. well, nothing much i can do.

thanks everyone once again!

#228 rslater

rslater

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Posted Image

#229 yantelope

yantelope

F.A.C.S Alumnus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Posted Image

Entered, thanks.

#230 deftrance

deftrance

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Posted Image

Thanks, I entered, as well.

#231 MisterS42

MisterS42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Added mine to the wiki! Good luck CAGs

#232 evilcheez86

evilcheez86

Totes Amazeballs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#233 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

David Abrams ‏@CheapyD Wow, Steam shut down the CAG Steam Group. We had almost 3000 members. Apparently shut down groups related to shopping & trading.
Posted Image

#234 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image

#235 yantelope

yantelope

F.A.C.S Alumnus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

Entered. Thanks.

#236 Sharp Katana

Sharp Katana

Chillin like a villain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

added a new giveaway

9unm.png

credits to Lilchiji

#237 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

David Abrams ‏@CheapyD The CAG Steam group has been reinstated. Thanks to Steam Support for investigating and rectifying the situation.
Posted Image

#238 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

David Abrams ‏@CheapyD The CAG Steam group has been reinstated. Thanks to Steam Support for investigating and rectifying the situation.

Oh, good! Now we can all go back to never using it!:lol:

#239 limelisa6481

limelisa6481

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

CAG only. Good luck!

War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC (steam key):

Posted Image

MUST HAVE BASE GAME: War of the Roses

Edited by limelisa6481, 15 February 2013 - 06:42 AM.

#240 yantelope

yantelope

F.A.C.S Alumnus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

W00t!