• Please log in to reply
1610 replies to this topic

#1 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:45 AM

WARNING: As of Indie Gala X, there is a new condition for happy hours:

Only BTA people will be qualified 'early buyer' for the Happy Hour ( if an HappyHour will be )

This is the place for people hosting group buys of Indie Gala bundles and people who want to buy shares to communicate.

Legend:
Spoiler

Current Indie Gala Bundle

The Indie Gala Mass Effect

Games offered:

android-icon.png Rebuild
desura.png Kill Fun Yeah
ixe72.png SHADOWGROUNDS
ixe72.png Zombie Driver HD

BTA
desura.png Gimbal
ixe72.png Shank 2
cvojy.png Mass Effect 2
ixe72.png ZOMBIE DRIVER HD DLC + SOUNDRAC

Interested in Current Happy Hour Gala List:

Spoiler

Past Galas

Indie Gala I
Spoiler

Indie Gala II
Spoiler

Indie Gala III
Spoiler

Indie Gala IV
Spoiler

Indie Gala V
Spoiler

Indie Gala Mobile
Spoiler

Indie Gala VI
Spoiler

Indie Gala Mobile 2
Spoiler

If you have an older Indie Gala Bundle for sale, I've created a section under each bundle to list how many you have and how much you are asking. Please feel free to update this post with that info, but do it within the spoiler tag and keep your offerings current. I have an example listed under Mobile Bundle 2. If you want to purchase a bundle from someone, just PM that user and work out the details.

Edited by mink-e, 30 September 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#2 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

Anyone hosting a group buy for the upcoming bundle with the 1C games? I'd be interest in a slot if you are. PM me or post here. I would offer to host, but traveling so I might not be around when it launches.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm a bit low on cash right now, so I'm pretty much relegated to being a gift buyer this time around unfortunately.

#4 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

Happy Hour buys!

I bought in right now at $1 so I will be hosting a 4 pack when happy hour goes live.

Happy Hour:

1. Me
2. mombbsmj

PM if you are interested. I would give a price quote, but these things have a habit of jumping in price during happy hour. should be around 2 bucks though.

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 27 July 2012 - 04:21 PM.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Huh, didn't see this thread until you mentioned it and I went to look for it. I'm planning to buy at least 20 copies if you'd like to join mine, should be cheaper since they give price breaks the more gifts you buy. As of this posting it's ~1.13 per copy but it will most definitely go up.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#6 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

Huh, didn't see this thread until you mentioned it and I went to look for it. I'm planning to buy at least 20 copies if you'd like to join mine, should be cheaper since they give price breaks the more gifts you buy. As of this posting it's ~1.13 per copy but it will most definitely go up.

When will you start taking spots? :D (I would love one.)

#7 kodave

kodave

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Genocidal, did you purchase the 20 bundles? If so, can I get in on your group buy when Happy Hour rolls around?

#8 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Well, I can't purchase it until the happy hour comes online. I'm not going to pre-reserve slots because I have limited availability tomorrow if that's when it drops, and have had a lot of bad luck with people backing out of slots they've promised to buy on other things in the past. I can guarantee that I will be buying at least one group of 20 when they put happy hour online though.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#9 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

Wait so they give even more of a discount for the more you buy hence it would make more sense to just have one or two people coordinate these in bulk vs a bunch of different people?

God damn it, I feel like I need a doctoral degree just to figure out how the hell these happy hours worked. It seriously is one of the most convoluted systems with not well documented rules that I have come across in a long time.

steam_sig.png

#10 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

Wait so they give even more of a discount for the more you buy hence it would make more sense to just have one or two people coordinate these in bulk vs a bunch of different people?

God damn it, I feel like I need a doctoral degree just to figure out how the hell these happy hours worked. It seriously is one of the most convoluted systems with not well documented rules that I have come across in a long time.

Yes. Genocidal pointed that out. So my plan right now is that Genocidal host the first 20 Pack and once he's filled up I will host a 20 pack myself. Any leftovers for me I will just give out to friends and probably set a side 5 for the steam group. So that's the plan!

#11 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

The "gift packs" are disabled during Happy Hour. You can't stack the two discounts. At least, that's how it's worked in the past.

Edited by The End, 27 July 2012 - 06:04 PM.

57j.gif

#12 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Somebody please put me in their happy hour. Genocidal, if you have a slot, let me know. If not, CheapLikeAFox, I'll take a spot in yours. :)

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#13 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Updated the thread to hopefully cut down on confusion.

#14 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

Ok. So gift packs do not stack. I have one happy hour pack filled up but will host more if needed. Just pm me.

You should update your first post.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#15 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Okay, I am interested in a slot in someone's Happy Hour group buy. I PM'd CheapLikeAFox, but it looks like he's deferred to Genocidal's big batch instead?

#16 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'll take two copies if there's still room.

elessar123.png

#17 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image

Did this change in the past two bundles? I wasn't interested in them so I didn't make a purchase.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#18 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Do the group buys get the beat the average games, too? If so I'd be down for a spot but since I don't use Pay Pal I'd have to give Amazon Credit or a $2.50ish game on Steam (possibly Orcs Must Die 1 since it's the weekend deal but your choice). PM me if interested.

#19 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Do the group buys get the beat the average games, too? If so I'd be down for a spot but since I don't use Pay Pal I'd have to give Amazon Credit or a $2.50ish game on Steam (possibly Orcs Must Die 1 since it's the weekend deal but your choice). PM me if interested.

Yes they do. The free gift copies basically mirror the original copy you are buying at the time of the happy hour so if you beat the average then all the gift copies will get those bonuses and if you don't then they won't.

Generally speaking people who do the group buys beat the average because when you divide up the per copy happy hour price the per bundle price is pretty low even with the average bonuses.

steam_sig.png

#20 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Thanks to Blade, I've wikified the thread. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for people hosting group buys for the current bundle to update the OP with how many spots they have open so all the info is in one spot and easy to find. It might even be worth having people post in the spoilerized older bundles if they have leftovers available. What does everyone think?

#21 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Yes they do. The free gift copies basically mirror the original copy you are buying at the time of the happy hour so if you beat the average then all the gift copies will get those bonuses and if you don't then they won't.

Generally speaking people who do the group buys beat the average because when you divide up the per copy happy hour price the per bundle price is pretty low even with the average bonuses.

Cool, thanks for the info.

#22 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Well, I can't purchase it until the happy hour comes online. I'm not going to pre-reserve slots because I have limited availability tomorrow if that's when it drops, and have had a lot of bad luck with people backing out of slots they've promised to buy on other things in the past. I can guarantee that I will be buying at least one group of 20 when they put happy hour online though.

Bolded for emphasis. Please don't PM me asking for slots right now! If the 20 gift group buy was not a glitch, rest assured that there will be plenty of bundles for everyone who is interested. Even if it was a glitch I'm definitely in for at least one four pack group and can buy extras if people want me to.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#23 Leftylikesgames

Leftylikesgames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

Ok Genocidal, Thanks.

Edited by Leftylikesgames, 27 July 2012 - 09:42 PM.
Ninja'd

#24 Devasive

Devasive

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

Whoever is hosting/will be hosting a group buy, I would like to partake as well. :3ds:

#25 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

I'm also interested in a copy when happy hour goes live.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Hopefully I'm almost done tweaking the OP after importing a lot of data from the main thread. Would it be good to add a spot listing who's hosting the current bundle?

I also had a crazy idea I wanted to get everyone's input on. It might be nice to have this thread be a resource for people trying to pick up older bundles. Just as an idea, I added a section to the spoilerized part of Indie Mobile 2 listing that I still have bundles available, how much and what payment method I'm looking for. If you all think it's a good idea, I'll add the section to all of the older bundles. If it's a crap idea, it's no problem to delete the couple lines.

#27 kdb1981

kdb1981

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:20 AM

"I also had a crazy idea I wanted to get everyone's input on. It might be nice to have this thread be a resource for people trying to pick up older bundles"

I like this ideal and think it could be helpful to a lot of users.

I sent you a pm about the mobile 2 bundle.

Edited by kdb1981, 28 July 2012 - 04:29 PM.

DO ANY OF US REALLY EXIST OR ARE WE ALL JUST PART OF SOMETHING IN A MUCH GREATER REALITY'S DREAM?!? IF SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DREAMER AWAKES!?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

I too am down for the new Indie Gala when Happy Hour comes.
Ive been wanting to try out a kings bounty game for a while now
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#29 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

OK. So I have 2 slots open in a gift pack now. Taking more so just PM if you are interested. Once I fill my max I will let you guys know, but for the moment I got slots open.

If I am late getting to your PMs its because I'm on vacation so only checking CAG morning and night. If you end up in another group buy, no hard feelings at all. I'm buying the cheapest possible group buys, so if the multiple gift discount stacks that's what I'll be doing.

#30 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

I'd be down for down for a bundle whenever the happy hour is, however I have some Amazon gift cards and would rather pay somebody with those if possible

659629.png?68329996