Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

I'm interested in buying IG9 as well, added my name to the list in the OP

k3t3QR6.jpg?1

#272 watcauthon

watcauthon

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

2 games added but still no happy hour. has there ever benn an indie gala without happy hour before?

#273 Homme Crabe

Homme Crabe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

I'm sure it will come soon, I guess by the end of the week. Maybe this time, because of the sale, they won't do any or they will only multiply the gifts by 2 #-o

#274 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

2 games added but still no happy hour. has there ever benn an indie gala without happy hour before?

Just the first one. Happy hour was introduced with the second bundle and they've done it with every one since.

57j.gif

#275 eggwolio

eggwolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

I'd like to be added to the list please! Gonna be out of town and out of touch for the weekend, but can send payment Tuesday.

#276 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:24 AM

I'd like to be added to the list please! Gonna be out of town and out of touch for the weekend, but can send payment Tuesday.

Go to the First Post (OP) and add yourself in the list. The OP is wiki so anyone can edit it. The list is in RED

#277 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:38 AM

Since the Gala Store was revealed, I haven't felt the need to not buy in to someone else's Happy Hour purchase. If many others have done the same, I hope that doesn't affect IG's decision to continue doing HHs.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#278 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

Are people who would like to host supposed to PM those on the list in the OP, starting with #1? Or are they supposed to add themselves as a host in the OP wiki and let people PM them?

#279 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

Are people who would like to host supposed to PM those on the list in the OP, starting with #1? Or are they supposed to add themselves as a host in the OP wiki and let people PM them?

the host should PM you assuming you are on the list.

#280 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

As long as you bought a bundle during the first week to qualify for quadruple gifts, yeah. Start PM'ing people on the OP, but please remove them from the OP after getting contact with them so we don't risk people getting contacted by multiple hosts. If you still have spots, by all means post in the OP that you have spots and create a separate post for those who aren't watching it to PM you.

#281 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

It depends on the situation:

1. If a host has listed themselves in the OP with open slots you are supposed to add yourself to his/her list in the OP and PM the host to let them know.

2. If no host has open slots, just add your name to the list of people interested in the OP. If a host comes a long it would probably be easiest to PM everyone on the list to let them know or when they purchase the happy hour.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#282 smackattack

smackattack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

im only marginally interested in this bundle, so a happy hour price is my limit. I added my name to OP, sorry I dont know how to do that profile link thing though. sorry.
Not much there anyway, but I did get gala 8 from jester55.

#283 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

im only marginally interested in this bundle, so a happy hour price is my limit. I added my name to OP, sorry I dont know how to do that profile link thing though. sorry.

I added a link to your profile in the OP and for future reference when you want to add a link in your post just hit "Insert link" button (its just below the smiley face) and just copy the URL into the box that pops up and hit OK

k3t3QR6.jpg?1

#284 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

So another 20 has filled up, but I am holding off on taking it since the first happy hour hasn't happened yet. The last bundle took about a week before happy hour so I am expecting the same now. Once it hits and if no one else is hosting it I will buy an extra bundle and cover you guys.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#285 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

I'm looking to get in on one also, so please add me to the list.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#286 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

I just added myself to the OP - I hope I did this right. I'm interested in a gala too. Thanks.

foxhack.jpg

#287 jazyje

jazyje

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

I added myself to the list on wiki to get a copy of the bundle -- I don't know when the Happy Hour will be this time??? Seems very late!

#288 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Happy Hour is ON? IndieGala

About to add myself to the list.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#289 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

I would like to be added to the list if a slot opens up. Thanks!

#290 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

how does happy hour work? Regardless I wanna sign up lol.

#291 Flowerpot Jason

Flowerpot Jason

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

I tried to add myself to the list but it doesn't seem to have worked. If a kind soul could do so, I would appreciate!

#292 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Alright, so I took the first 20 on the waiting list and hosted another. Looks like there are enough right now to make it worth while for someone else to host even another!

#293 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Alright, so I took the first 20 on the waiting list and hosted another. Looks like there are enough right now to make it worth while for someone else to host even another!

Thanks for picking up a second group!

#294 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

I'll take a happy hour bundle.

I can do paypal or I can give you a Steam tradeable copy of Torchlight
Send me a PM

#295 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

I tried to add myself to the list but it doesn't seem to have worked. If a kind soul could do so, I would appreciate!

I added you. :)

foxhack.jpg

#296 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hoping to get in on the next group. I think I'm #15 now.

TyranitarJr.png

#297 watcauthon

watcauthon

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

i dont see group buy in the website anymore. how long does it last?

#298 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

OK. I am sending these out as I get them while I am logged on to CAG. If I'm not around then I'll get to them when I get home (got a comedy show and a few other things to go to today).

I should be caught up to everything sent (not within the last 5 minutes). If you sent payment before then and have not received anything, check your email and if nothing is there PM as I sent them all out but the IG site is buggy today.

Edit:

Picked up the second group buy and sending PMs out soon.

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 30 September 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#299 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

I have 3 bundles left to sell, I paid more than the average both times because I feel bad just doing $1 during the first week so it would be $2.20 per bundle via paypal if you buy through me. I know this is higher so please buy through another hoster if you are looking for the cheaper price. Thanks!

#300 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Okay, sent PMs out. All Gone.

Also:

jazyje

You signed up as interested but your PM box is FULL. PM ME WITHIN 3 DAYS OR ELSE YOUR SLOT GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 30 September 2012 - 06:32 PM.