Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

• Please log in to reply
1601 replies to this topic

#301 d1nonly2on

d1nonly2on

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Just bought 20 IG9 BTA bundles. PM me if you want one and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Edited by d1nonly2on, 30 September 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#302 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Payment sent. Thanks!

foxhack.jpg

#303 starman9000

starman9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

Thanks CheapLikeAFox!
"Just give me the cheapass games mmmmkay!!"

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=51530

#304 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

I've purchased my first 20-pack. As soon as I get the confirmation email with the codes, I'll start reaching out to people via a mass PM.

#305 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

I don't see the rules anywhere on the Indie Gala website. Is it still 4 gifts for the price of one if you beat the "average"?

#306 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

I don't see the rules anywhere on the Indie Gala website. Is it still 4 gifts for the price of one if you beat the "average"?

Happy Hour is On (Look for the green sign at the top of the page)

If you bought in during the first week you will get 4 gifts for the price of one as long as you buy from your Indie Gala URL page and beat the average for the gift packs (please see the bottom of the home page for rules on how much you have to pay/donate to give/get multiple gift packs. If you need more help hit me up on steam: cheaplikeafox

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#307 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

I did buy on the first day.

Just now I made a purchase but not from my URL page. I entered my same name and email - I really hope I still get the 4 gifts.

edit - yup, the four gifts are in my URL page. Whew!

FYI to those interested, I don't have time now but later this afternoon I will "host" the gifts.

#308 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

PM's sent to initial group buy. If I get reimbursed on this one before Happy Hour ends, I'll host another bundle.

#309 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

taken care of :)

Edited by kosmos13x, 30 September 2012 - 08:37 PM.

#310 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

If anyone has any open slots, I'd be interested in buying 2. PM me.

Edited by Miranda, 30 September 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#311 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to Fox for doing another great hosting job.

For whatever reason my gift bundle didn't include Broken Sword 2. From what I hear IG support is pretty helpful, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#312 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to Fox for doing another great hosting job.

For whatever reason my gift bundle didn't include Broken Sword 2. From what I hear IG support is pretty helpful, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

Yeah, they are pretty good, but be sure to email them about it. Tell them a friend gifted you the BTA, but the Broken Sword 2 is not on your bundle page and they should add it. My bundle has it, so it seems it is only yours right now.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#313 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Yeah, they are pretty good, but be sure to email them about it. Tell them a friend gifted you the BTA, but the Broken Sword 2 is not on your bundle page and they should add it. My bundle has it, so it seems it is only yours right now.

Yeah, I emailed just under an hour ago (obviously from the email I recieved the gift,) saying:

Spoiler

They're probably a bit busy right now, and I'm in no particular rush. Maybe I should have included my gift link?

Edit @ Below:

I did what I should have done the first time and responded directly to the email I recieved with the gift. It was sent from the same support email, so now they should have everything they need.

Edited by Jokerkun890, 30 September 2012 - 08:49 PM.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#314 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yeah, I emailed just under an hour ago (obviously from the email I recieved the gift,) saying:

Spoiler

They're probably a bit busy right now, and I'm in no particular rush. Maybe I should have included my gift link?

Yeah, I think you need to. Otherwise they might now know? I don't know how well their system tracks gift bundles emailed out.

#315 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Added my profile link to the wiki. I am currently hosting a group pack.

#316 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

So I just logged on for the first time and I see that they've finally done a happy hour. I'm in Fox's 1st group buy, and in the PM that he sent me, he said that he accepts payments via Paypal and Amazon Gift cards. I usually just pay with Paypal, but I have $2.00 in my Amazon payments account which has just been sitting there for months. Does anybody know if I can convert that $2.00 in Amazon payments in to an Amazon Gift card? If so, I'd like to use that instead.

Sorry about asking here, but i wasn't sure where else to ask. I figure that somebody here would probably know.

Edit: Nevermind. Fox just sent me a PM.

#317 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Okay, sent PMs out. All Gone.

Also:

jazyje

You signed up as interested but your PM box is FULL. PM ME WITHIN 3 DAYS OR ELSE YOUR SLOT GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Aw, I thought I was in the group buy? No PMs after said reserved or info on payment

#318 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to CheapLikeAFox for hosting and making it a easy process for getting in the happy hour group buy.
bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

#319 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Aw, I thought I was in the group buy? No PMs after said reserved or info on payment

Hey,
Just PMed you. Really sorry. Somehow you didn't make it from the PM inbox to my spreadsheet and all the other ones are spoken for I think. If no one else has room for you in their group buys just let me know and I will take care of it.

#320 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

Dang, Happy Hour sure ended fast. I forget, do they do it a couple times a sale or did the just end it faster than I remember usually seeing? I remember it lasting at least a full day or two on the last couple.

#321 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Dang, Happy Hour sure ended fast. I forget, do they do it a couple times a sale or did the just end it faster than I remember usually seeing? I remember it lasting at least a full day or two on the last couple.

During the last one they had a short one in the morning and then a longer one the same day and then even more the next few days, but this time around they seem to be shortening them and tightening up on the happy hours.

There should be more in the coming days, but you never know.

#322 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

Added my profile link to the wiki. I am currently hosting a group pack.

Thank you! I got a bundle

#323 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

Thanks for the PM LikeaFox, I paypaled the money over to you.

Thanks for organising it!
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#324 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Couple of slots left, PM me if interested.

#325 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Of course, the week does technically end today, so there could be another Happy Hour next week or that may have been the only one.

Hmmm, I usually consider Saturday the end of the week and Sunday the new one. But they are Italians so you never know what calendar they use.

#326 Valentiney

Valentiney

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

If anyone still has one bundle for me send me a pm ill pay the same day!

#327 Croq

Croq

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

If anyone still has one bundle for me send me a pm ill pay the same day!

Check the OP. There are (as of this reply) two people in there advertising that they have slots open.

#328 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

I got a spot open for $1.50 paypal. Send me a PM if you want in.

#329 Psydero

Psydero

Today you, tomorrow me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

Looking for a spot in an Indie Gala 9 group buy. My Paypal is ready. PM me please!

#330 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

If you want to get in on an IG9 bundle, check the OP. There are two people hosting currently. You just need to PM them.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my group buy. You are all awesome!