Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

• Please log in to reply
1591 replies to this topic

#31 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

If anyone wants to be added to my pack you need to PM me. Sorry, just don't have the time to scroll through and finding people. I do take Amazon credit if you can't pay in paypal, but please PM me. 3 slots left right now.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#32 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

My weekend commitments are done, if anyone wants in on a 20-pack I'm able to take names of people who PM now, but not people who post in the thread saying they want to join. Paypal preferred, Amazon GC also accepted.

I'm assuming that people filled the above group before joining mine. If you PM me I've got you, even if I may not respond.

Currently spoken for: 17 copies.
Remaining: 3+ copies

Two copies for myself, plus the following who PMed me:
Spoiler

Edited by Genocidal, 29 July 2012 - 11:39 PM.

x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#33 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

OK. So I have all my slots filled up and will not be taking any more reserves. But if anyone doesn't come through I'll post here with the spares. Though with this bundle I doubt there will be any trouble getting rid of them.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#34 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

I pmed Genocidal, but if I cant get in on his anyone else have a spot?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#35 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

If anyone has a spot for me, you know you want me on your team! ;)

#36 BoringPat

BoringPat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

I am planning to host one which is less "traditional". I am planning to host one which is close to 4-dollar-ish for each bundle (probably $3.50) . My feeling is that this bundle has so many surprising good games (Armored Princess, Star Wolves, Death to Spies, to name a few; not to mention Rig N' Roll alone worth 2 dollars :) ). The developers and the charity really deserve our money.

So, if you want to donate more (but less than the usual $6.80 single bundle), you can join my group buy. PM in advance so I can start organizing.

Edit: I can only take Paypal.
Posted Image
Games are meant to be bought and hoarded!

#37 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

Interested in any of the older bundles if that's possible... (According to the OP it might be?)

#38 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

I've updated the OP with a section under each of the bundles for people to list if they have any available. As of right now, I'm the only one with anything listed and it's under Mobile Bundle 2. I think I'm finally done with the tweaking unless anyone has any further suggestions.

#39 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Indie Gala Mobile 2

$1.75 per bundle paypal/amazon

1. Gone
2. Gone
3. Gone

Edited by aus_nacht, 29 August 2012 - 12:44 PM.

"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#40 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

I've updated the OP with a section under each of the bundles for people to list if they have any available. As of right now, I'm the only one with anything listed and it's under Mobile Bundle 2. I think I'm finally done with the tweaking unless anyone has any further suggestions.

Nice idea. I've got more mobile bundles as well.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#41 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Nice idea. I've got more mobile bundles as well.

I set it up to cut down on white noise in the thread and just make one spot to put everything to make it easier to find.

#42 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

I see CheapLikeAFox is full up, anyone else hosting an Indie Gala 7 BTA? If I said that right, I'm interested to join in :)

Edit: I'm good, got one from Genocidal

Edited by Kazaganthi, 04 August 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#43 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

I bought a 4-pack and I have one spot open at $1.99. That's obviously more expensive than it would be if you were to buy from somebody who bought a 20-pack. But if you're interested, PM me.

EDIT: Gone.

Edited by The End, 03 August 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#44 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

Ok, everyone who contacted me about a bundle has been PMed. If I have any extras I'll post here but I *think* this group is full. Will probably be buying a second 20-pack depending on how many people (if any) back out of this one.

If you're in my group: Once you send me your payment, I'll work on PMing your bundle to you here on CAG. The PM limiter may make it take a little while though.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#45 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

Edit: Genocidal hooked me up. Thanks!

Edited by GaveUpTomorrow, 03 August 2012 - 10:04 PM.

#46 humptyflunky

humptyflunky

SuperCaliFragilistic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

I'm up for a bundle spot if anybody is hosting

Edited by humptyflunky, 03 August 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#47 djghost

djghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

got it, thanks.

Edited by djghost, 03 August 2012 - 10:28 PM.

#48 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Who is hosting this bundle with spots open? I'll put a spot in the OP listing the info so it's all in one spot.

#49 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

Done!

Edited by SqueeMK2, 03 August 2012 - 10:26 PM.

#50 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

Ditto, bought a 4 pack not a 20. $1.99 if anyone is interested. Didn't even know 20 pack was a thing.

Added you to the OP. Please update as you fill spots.

#51 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Interested in getting a bundle, if anyone needs someone let me know.

fs_overall.png

#52 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Bought a second 20 pack. PM me if interested at $1.25 Paypal gift or Amazon GC per bundle. Will add my info to the OP.

Edit: SOLD OUT

Edited by Genocidal, 04 August 2012 - 04:36 AM.

x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#53 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

Bought a second 20 pack. PM me if interested at $1.25 Paypal gift or Amazon GC per bundle. Will add my info to the OP.

So where is the option to buy a 20 pack, how is it your doing that? I paid $7 in the first few days thinking I would host, but damn, if your doing 20 packs there's no need. I'm just not seeing anything about 20's on the site. (This was going to be my first time hosting). And what is it that gives you $0.50 off the 4-pack price? :confused:

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#54 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

During happy hour you get 4x gifts if you buy in the first week. If you purchase over X amount (a little under $25 right now, iirc) then you get 5 gifts, which is quadrupled into 20.

I've only got 4 or 5 copies left plus whatever people decide to back out on, so there is probably still room for more people to host. After sending out ~30 of the codes already, checking emails, making sure no one gets a duplicate code, and making sure my inbox doesn't get full, I'm not sure I want to do another one this weekend.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#55 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:01 AM

I've only got 4 or 5 copies left plus whatever people decide to back out on, so there is probably still room for more people to host. After sending out ~30 of the codes already, checking emails, making sure no one gets a duplicate code, and making sure my inbox doesn't get full, I'm not sure I want to do another one this weekend.

20 packs must be a lot of work. Big thanks to Genocidal and CheapLikeAFox for hosting them.

Don't forget: round up a few cents when you pay them for your bundle. They're not asking us to, but they're they're hosting out of generosity, and it won't hurt the rest of us to offer a little tip.

#56 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:13 AM

During happy hour you get 4x gifts if you buy in the first week. If you purchase over X amount (a little under $25 right now, iirc) then you get 5 gifts, which is quadrupled into 20.

So is that the gift pack prices listed:
Give 2 gifts for more than: $12.08
Give 3 gifts for more than: $17.25
Give 4 gifts for more than: $22.43
Give 5 gifts for more than: $25.88
Am I understanding correctly that if I spend more than $25.88, then I would receive 5 for every 1, but I still can't get the math to work out. someone pretend I'm completely stupid. I've read the site, googled, and read the OP, and I'm still not getting it.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#57 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

Wow, the average shot up a lot there. If you bought in the first week and mark your purchase as a gift, you will receive 20 gifts for buying in at $25.88 or more.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#58 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

Exactly...5x4 = 20 total gift links.

76561198014930049.png

#59 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

Thanks for hosting, I got one and appreciate it :)

#60 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

Ok, I think I'm caught up. If you've paid me and haven't received your bundle, or inquired about a bundle and I haven't messaged you payment details, please PM me.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png