I would like a spot as well.
I tried researching but I am still a bit lost on the huge Happy Hour packs you guys buy.
If possible and need be I would be willing to host large one if it were explained to me what I must do hahah.
Okay, here are the steps (and I hope they are clear enough):
1. During the first week of the Indie Gala bundle (and since I don't really know how they define week, I would do this step ASAP) go the the Indie Gala page and purchase a bundle by paying the minimum ($1). Remember which email you use to purchase this basic bundle.
2. Wait for a 4 x 1 happy hour. During this happy hour, buyers who purchased the bundle during the first week will get any gift bundles they purchase multiplied by 4.
3. During the happy hour purchase 5 gift bundles. To do this, use the SAME EMAIL you used to purchase the basic bundle. Check the "Is this a gift?" option on the page and then enter the amount equivalent to 5 "Gift Packs." To find this amount scroll down to almost the bottom of the page where it says:
Give a Gala to your friends! And enjoy our Gift PACKS!
Click the "Is it a gift?" checkbox
It will list how much you need to pay to get 5 gift packs. This is important since there is a discount on gift packs.
4. After you make your purchase they will email you your URL link and you should then have 20 gift bundle URLs there (along with the games from your original basic bundle).
5. To calculate cost add the original $1 you spent plus the amount of the 5 gift packs and divide by 20.
6. Once you receive payment either email or PM each person their URL link and keep track of this somewhere. (I make a spreadsheet showing X member got gift bundle #4, etc.)
On a side note, the BTA prices have skyrocketed between yesterday and today :(