Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

• Please log in to reply
1604 replies to this topic

#181 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

WTB Ghost Master key. That's all I want out of the bundle. It'll be on Steam and I won't have to give the mental bandwidth to track all the DLs, webpages, keys, etc.

Does anyone have an extra for $1 or less?

Thanks!

Edited by pantsattack, 06 September 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#182 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

WTB Ghost Master key. That's all I want out of the bundle. It'll be on Steam and I won't have to give the mental bandwidth to track all the DLs, webpages, keys, etc.

Does anyone have an extra for $1 or less?

pmed
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#183 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

Have a couple extras now. $1.53 PP Gift.

PM me.

PM'ed

#184 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

if anyone has any left pm me! i want one :/

#185 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

Just so you guys know, I am completely out of Indie Gala 8 bundles from my 20 pack!

Oy, that is a bit of work to host as compared to a Steam 4-pack haha!

#186 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

Just so you guys know, I am completely out of Indie Gala 8 bundles from my 20 pack!

Oy, that is a bit of work to host as compared to a Steam 4-pack haha!

Indeed! Thanks for going out of your way to help everyone out. Much appreciated. :D

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#187 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

Been out of town for the past two weeks, so I'm still looking for a bundle. I can offer Paypal, or an IG5 or IG7 bundle.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#188 Canyon

Canyon

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:00 AM

I'm also still looking for this bundle. If you have it pm me. =)

#189 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

Looking for an IG8 bundle, too.

#190 drStaton

drStaton

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

im looking to jump in on a bundle if anyone is willing to accept amazon. let me know.

#191 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

I didn't hear back from Peroxide so I did a small group buy of my own. I have a few copies left for $2 Paypal gift or Amazon GC each. PM me!
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#192 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

sleeping_lights_on, your inbox is full so I can't send you your bundle url.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png

#193 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

sleeping_lights_on, your inbox is full so I can't send you your bundle url.

This has all been cleared up. Thanks Genocidal for the quick/great bundle!

#194 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Sign me up for two slots Fox. Do you want me to send you a PM so you have a record of it in your PMs?

57j.gif

#195 lidl

lidl

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Would also be down for a copy
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#196 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

Will be hosting and Indie Gala 9 group buy. PM if interested in reserving a slot. Please only PM if you actually plan to buy from me and not get impatient or buy it/get it elsewhere. If for whatever reason you do get it elsewhere after reserving please PM immediately and let me know rather than having me have to PM you about it.

Thanks. And sorry for the mini-rant, just trying to cut down on wasted time/reserves from people (albeit only a few people).

PM'd. Bought it from your last time, don't see any reason to change. ;)

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#197 TheGhostrider

TheGhostrider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Spoiler

PM Sent!

#198 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Sign me up for two slots Fox. Do you want me to send you a PM so you have a record of it in your PMs?

I got you down this time, but for anyone else PMs are crucial as I don't usually skim the thread to see if anyone wants them.

Thanks.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#199 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

I got you down this time, but for anyone else PMs are crucial as I don't usually skim the thread to see if anyone wants them.

Thanks.

I'm sorry Fox. You clearly said to send a PM, but I confess, I only skimmed your post here. In the future, I will PM you my request.

57j.gif

#200 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

I'll get the OP updated this evening.

If we need someone else to host a group buy, I'm up for it this time around. Otherwise, I'll just jump on the CLAF train :D

#201 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

EDIT:

FILLED UP!

All my slots are filled up, I won't be hosting any more. Any extras that might come up I will post here.

If anyone wants a slot PM Mink-E since he will be hosting one.

Thanks!

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 20 September 2012 - 01:56 AM.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#202 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Thanks for hosting again, Fox!

#203 osso1

osso1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:28 AM

No apology needed. I just ask people to PM so I can send them confirmation. Otherwise they might post here, assume I reserved a slot for them and then be disappointed.

I'm down to 9 slots personally and won't be hosting any other packs after I fill those up.

Edit:

Also, to clarify for those not familiar with how IG group buys work, I can not predict what the price will be. Best guess is it will be anywhere from $1.25 to $2, but likely somewhere in between. If Happy Hour were to happen right now we could get them for less than $1, but IG usually raises the average when happy hour happens so the price goes up. I evenly divide the cost amongst every bundle and we all pay the same amount per bundle.

Sent PM

Thanks for Hosting

#204 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

No apology needed. I just ask people to PM so I can send them confirmation. Otherwise they might post here, assume I reserved a slot for them and then be disappointed.

I'm down to 3 slots personally and won't be hosting any other packs after I fill those up.

Edit: Down to 3 slots. Have not set one aside for you Mink-E, but it looks like you might need to host one since it's just been one day and I filled my slots up pretty quick.

Edit:

Also, to clarify for those not familiar with how IG group buys work, I can not predict what the price will be. Best guess is it will be anywhere from $1.25 to $2, but likely somewhere in between. If Happy Hour were to happen right now we could get them for less than $1, but IG usually raises the average when happy hour happens so the price goes up. I evenly divide the cost amongst every bundle and we all pay the same amount per bundle.

Sent Pm, thanks again fox!

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#205 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

i want in on this :D pm me plz

#206 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

i want in on this :D pm me plz

The only person hosting a group buy right now is CheapLikeAFox. If you want in on his group, you need to PM him.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#207 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

I'll do a group buy as well. I should have the OP updated in about 15 minutes and will keep an update there of how many spots I have remaining.

#208 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

OP Updated and I've bought my dollar bundle, so I'll be hosting a group buy as well. PM me if interested.

#209 DixieWrecTNINJA

DixieWrecTNINJA

TEAM NINJA CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

Need 3 Slots if anyone has any let me know or add me on steam, can pay amazon or paypal!

#210 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

I'll respond to all PM's in the morning verifying this, but if you've PM'ed me for a spot, consider yourself in.