Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition used (360) 12.99 at Bestbuy YMMV

loudguy

CAGiversary!
I found Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 360 (a used copy) for 12.99.

I also used my 10% unlock member discount and my BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupon $5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99.

so the total before tax was $6.69

I found a copy at the best buy in Atlantic center in Brooklyn, NY.

anyone have a link to check local stores?
edit: the preowned link on the ultimate ed. page takes you to the vanilla version

As far as i know, BB doesn't have different TIVs for vanilla and Ultimate editions, so I imagine they probably list it all under the vanilla pre-owned sku. This would be hard to find.

[quote name='gospelman']anyone have a link to check local stores?[/QUOTE]

That's for the vanilla edition. The OP said he paid $12.99 for the ultimate edition.

I'm pretty sure this is due to someone trading in the Ultimate Edition and BB not differentiating between the UE and vanilla version. So it's highly YMMV

[quote name='JKSonic']Used prices aren't YMMV as far as I know...nor are coupons like that.[/QUOTE]

I am also not sure if used prices are same all over so i put YMMV and for the coupons i didn't put that in the title. I wrote it afterwards to give everyone an idea how to get it to a low price. If you are going to critique a post please be factual and also read what the person wrote.

Excellent deal if your BB is lucky enough to have a used copy in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'd advocate this, but I've heard that people are buying the vanilla edition for $7.99 at Best Buy after @Gamer coupon, then finding a used Ultimate Edition at Gamestop, installing the second disc, then returning the UE back to Gamestop within 7 days. They said it's a pretty good way to have your own "Ultimate Edition."

bread's done
Back