How do I join a social group? *feels like an idiot*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 ZCG

ZCG

ZeldaCubeGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

Sorry for what must be an incredibly noobish question :oops: But I've spent over 20 minutes poking around & not getting anywhere. Ultimately I'd like to join the GS Library here: http://www.cheapassg...php?groupid=516

I clicked on Usuyami's name but don't see a way to send a PM...

#2 ZCG

ZCG

ZeldaCubeGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

13 views & no response. I must not be the only one without a clue LOL

#3 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

That group is available via invite only. You will have to contact it's admin to gain access. However, if you wanted to join a normal group. Say the IAmTheCheapestGamer Appreciation Group. You would simply click the "Join Group" button on the right corner of the page.

#4 ZCG

ZCG

ZeldaCubeGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:28 AM

Thanks Dark Rider =)
Looks to me like the admin for GS Library is Usuyami...but I'm not seeing in his/her profile an option to contact or send a PM. Any idea how I could contact someone in this situation?

#5 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

No problem. To send a PM to a specific person, there are several ways you can do it. You could make a new PM and simply enter their name. You could go to one of their posts and click their user name, and one of the options will be to direct PM the user.

You could also follow this link which is a blank PM directly to Usuyami.

Hope this helps you out!

#6 ZCG

ZCG

ZeldaCubeGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Dark Rider you RAWK! Appreciate your help bro =)

#7 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:01 AM

Dark Rider you RAWK! Appreciate your help bro =)

Glad to help!

#8 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:20 AM

That group is available via invite only. You will have to contact it's admin to gain access. However, if you wanted to join a normal group. Say the IAmTheCheapestGamer Appreciation Group. You would simply click the "Join Group" button on the right corner of the page.

:lol:Thanks for spotlighting this. I think the group was originally only made up of people I used to play GTA IV with from CAG, but it seems to have grown since the last time I checked it.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#9 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

The only thing keeping you from getting banhammered is that appriciation group! :rofl: Just kidding.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug: