Photo
- - - - -

Old thread, link to new thread in first/last posts.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3978 replies to this topic

#2341 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

You cant use more than one coupon per transaction.

so i could theoretically use one coupon on one day, go back another day and use the other coupon?

Auen1.png?7125

#2342 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

so i could theoretically use one coupon on one day, go back another day and use the other coupon?

You can use them the same day. Just not in the same transaction.

#2343 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

Its a new different promotion

https://www.powerupr...YcjLTuhOYUwyA==

Wow, there's some pretty good TIVs in there. Guess I'm glad I never got a chance to trade in all my Pokemon games during the last nation-wide 50% bonus and subsequent PUR coupon.

#2344 dorkyden

dorkyden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

ps3 battlefield 3 $9
ps3 Resident Evil - Raccoon City $10
ps3 Grand Theft Auto IV vanilla $7

Join Perk and make easy Amazon credit 

Join Swagbucks and get up to $5 Amazon credit every 9 days! 

#2345 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

Wow, there's some pretty good TIVs in there. Guess I'm glad I never got a chance to trade in all my Pokemon games during the last nation-wide 50% bonus and subsequent PUR coupon.

Ya I have plans for thus for sure!
Posted Image

#2346 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

You can use them the same day. Just not in the same transaction.

sweet. i'll consider that. and they let you do it on pre-orders too, right?

too bad i traded in a bunch of the games on that list a while ago, for significantly less :dunce:

Auen1.png?7125

#2347 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

I was trying to figure out a way to max this out by using the B2G1 that my 1 local store was running... Kind of similar to a couple of years ago when you could buy 3 games, trade 2 back in and keep a game for free... I didn't see much opportunity except for possibly Batman Arkham City GOTY - but they didn't have a price for used (is it the same as the non GOTY?)... That sucks. That was an epic weekend. I made like $10 and got 8 games for free...

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Forza 5

WANTED: :xb1: Madden 15 MUT pack codes! PM with offers!

#2348 Hoos First

Hoos First

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Wow. How did you find this? I don't see any reference to it on the GS or PUR sites.

saw it posted at SD

#2349 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

saw it posted at SD

Cool. Funny thing is I'm on SD more than here and I missed it. It seems like it's working both ways equally nowadays. Some deals originate here, some SD, very few FW.

#2350 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

Updated lists and database.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#2351 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

That list is definitley working now even though the URL says OCT12. Traded Halo CE, Darksiders, and Goldeneye:Reloaded for $56.

#2352 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

That list is definitley working now even though the URL says OCT12. Traded Halo CE, Darksiders, and Goldeneye:Reloaded for $56.

You think it's safe to assume that the "Regular Value" TIVs on the list will not change as long as this promo is running?

#2353 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

$25 for SR3 isn't so bad, I could just pick it up again in the future cheaper if I wanted to play it again.

Why does Pokemon Diamond get so much more than Pearl?

#2354 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

You think it's safe to assume that the "Regular Value" TIVs on the list will not change as long as this promo is running?

I would think so. Before he scanned my Pur card the base values only showed up. It was only after he scanned it did the promo apply. So I am not sure you get the 50% without having at least a PUR membership.

#2355 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:00 AM

I would think so. Before he scanned my Pur card the base values only showed up. It was only after he scanned it did the promo apply. So I am not sure you get the 50% without having at least a PUR membership.

Not going to start this argument again, but I don't see why more people don't get a PUR Pro membership. Do you ever see people in GS doing big transactions for which the $15 fee would pay for itself plus some if they signed up? I'm tempted sometimes to offer my membership so they can save. I'd get the points, but hey...pay it forward.

#2356 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

So good to see that this promo automatically kicked in instead of the tiered bonus.

#2357 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Not going to start this argument again, but I don't see why more people don't get a PUR Pro membership. Do you ever see people in GS doing big transactions for which the $15 fee would pay for itself plus some if they signed up? I'm tempted sometimes to offer my membership so they can save. I'd get the points, but hey...pay it forward.

One time I was in line during the holiday season and these moms were buying like 10 used games and without hesitation asked if they could use my card for the discount. I was like...well sure and asked how they knew I had one and they said I looked like a gamer. Not sure if that's good or bad but I'll take free points anytime.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#2358 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

Its a new different promotion

https://www.powerupr...YcjLTuhOYUwyA==

Thanks for the heads up on this list. Some of these values are pretty good, especially when adding the additional 10% from PUR. Great find!:applause:
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#2359 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:14 AM

If Darksiders is only $5 used at BB and trades in for ~$15 including the 10% PUR with that weird promo, that would be some serious profit.

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#2360 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:20 AM

If Darksiders is only $5 used at BB and trades in for ~$15 including the 10% PUR with that weird promo, that would be some serious profit.

You've got to find it first.

#2361 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

PSP 3000 - $23
:ps3: Resistance 3 - $8

CBrownsT10.png

#2362 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

$25 for SR3 isn't so bad, I could just pick it up again in the future cheaper if I wanted to play it again.

Why does Pokemon Diamond get so much more than Pearl?

Pearl rhymes with girl.

#2363 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

I see that GS stepped their game up. You can now trade in Android tablets. For all items you can rate your item on different criteria, print a quote and bring it in to the store with you.

http://www.gamestop....recommerce/web/

Come on GS, give us an online game tracker next.

#2364 JUSTSULTAN

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

You would think sleeping dogs would be on the list...wonder if i trade it in tomorrow if it would get any promo or just the normal tiv..thoughts? I have a 25.00 left on my "U" preorder and just want to have it paid off...even though i liquidated my backlog for the damn thing ( sorry for the rant)

#2365 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

best buy also offers a flipping opportunity on the new tiv w dead space 2

#2366 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hey guys, strait edge flipper has a good one to share ! Bestbuy is selling darksiders used for 360 for 4.99 (around 4.50 with card) and with this promo along with the pur card gamestop will give you 14.40 so thats 9.90$ profit. That is all for now my students :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#2367 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Hey guys, strait edge flipper has a good one to share ! Bestbuy is selling darksiders used for 360 for 4.99 (around 4.50 with card) and with this promo along with the pur card gamestop will give you 14.40 so thats 9.90$ profit. That is all for now my students :)

points back less than a handful of posts

also no more than 5 minutes after my pointing out that dead space 2 makes a good flip it became no longer available for shipping

#2368 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

points back less than a handful of posts

also no more than 5 minutes after my pointing out that dead space 2 makes a good flip it became no longer available for shipping

I made my post without reading earlier ones lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#2369 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Pearl rhymes with girl.

There's no way this can be the real reason, right?

#2370 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

There's no way this can be the real reason, right?

When a majority of your potential customers are grade school boys, yeh. It's not like Dialga is that much more awesome than Palkia.