Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Codes via PSN

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Are you guys just signed up for the Playstation newsletter, or have PS+? Wonder if these are just sent out at random. Never got one for LBPK or this game, even though I'm a PS+ member and I'm signed up to the newsletter (I think).

#32 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

Are you guys just signed up for the Playstation newsletter, or have PS+? Wonder if these are just sent out at random. Never got one for LBPK or this game, even though I'm a PS+ member and I'm signed up to the newsletter (I think).

I was / am...

• PSN Plus Member
  • Level 28 on the PSN
  • Got into the Dust 514, Kart racing, Littlebigplanet 1 / 2, GoW 3, MAG, Mod Nation, and probably many more beta's.
  • Writer for a Gaming news site / attended E3.
  • Applied for both Littlebigplanet Vita and Kart Racing beta's.
  • Have over 300 games played.
  • Was a member of one of the loyality programs
  • Bought every CE Sony released last year
  • FEB Vita buyer
  • Get their news letter
  • etc

and I did not get in. Due to this I believe it is pretty much completely random.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#33 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

I'm subscribed to both. Yeah, i think when you're PS+ you should automatically be included in this kind of promotions. Idk but maybe trophy level/count sort of factors being included in this kind of things.

EDIT: Just read admiralvic post, probably it really is random.

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#34 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

Got mine via email last night.

It seems like a fun mindless game, but its REALLY buggy, and gets kinda boring fast. (Plus some characters seem insanely broken compared to others, namely Kratos)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

Damn I didnt get one :(

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#36 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

To steal from Vic...

• PSN Plus Member
  • Level 27 on the PSN
  • Got into the Dust 514, LittleBigPlanet 1 / 2 / Vita / Karting, GoW 3, MAG, Mod Nation, and many more beta's.
  • Writer for a Gaming news site.
  • Applied for both LittleBigPlanet Vita and Kart Racing beta's.
  • Have over 225 games played.
  • Was a member of Playstation Rewards a couple years back
  • Bought every CE Sony released last year
  • Day 1 Vita buyer
  • Get their news letter
  • etc

But unlike Vic, I did get this beta.

#37 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

Thanks guys, that sums it up nicely. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I'll just wait or watch a few vids on YT when they get posted, really interested in seeing how this game turns out.

#38 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

Thanks guys, that sums it up nicely. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I'll just wait or watch a few vids on YT when they get posted, really interested in seeing how this game turns out.

If it's anything like what I played at E3, it's going to be awful. Combos felt limited, virtually no balance, attacking was too simple, people were always bunched together for easy multi finishers, levels were small so there was virtually no place to hide, tactics not required, etc.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#39 MustNotTellLies

MustNotTellLies

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:45 AM

Anyone know if this Beta exist on Vita?

Also, if anyone has a code they would be willing to sell PM with their offer. Thanks.

#40 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:48 AM

Beta isn't running for the Vita. If you guys really want. You can get an HK PS+ account (lowest tier is only $5) since they have the beta up for download there. That's how I got mine.

#41 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:16 AM

Beta isn't running for the Vita. If you guys really want. You can get an HK PS+ account (lowest tier is only $5) since they have the beta up for download there. That's how I got mine.

You can use a US card for HK PSN?

#42 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:28 AM

I haven't got one yet either and I'm PS+ member.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#43 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

You can use a US card for HK PSN?

need a HK one, but some debit / credit cards should work no problem.

#44 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:54 AM

need a HK one, but some debit / credit cards should work no problem.

I wasn't able to add funds. Would a US PSN card work?

#45 wpress

wpress

For Your Health!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

They are also giving away LBP Kart beta codes here:

http://www.joystiq.c...ode-right-here/

#46 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

They are also giving away LBP Kart beta codes here:

http://www.joystiq.c...ode-right-here/

Oh wow! Thanks!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#47 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

I didn't get one. :(

#48 jimpower05

jimpower05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

Didn't get one here either and PS+ member. If anyone is willing to share a code or trade please PM. :)

#49 Guest_lifebehindthewood_*

Guest_lifebehindthewood_*

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Folks, if you have an alt UK PSN account- and I don't see why anyone wouldn't- simply go to the UK Store and DL the LBP Karting beta. It's not exclusive to PS+ anymore. Open to all.
Go!

#50 take5giantsteps

take5giantsteps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

I'm not salty about not receiving a PS All-Stars Battle Royale beta code, but it's definitely puzzling to me. I have been a member of PS+ since the first month it was offered and 99.9% of my time on PSN is spent playing street fighter and marvel...