Fairly hot amazon deal 5 for 25 5 for 50 5 for 100

Some of the selections are better than others.

I grabbed
Hollywood Noir 3DS
Bit Trip Saga 3DS
Mario 3D land (all 3 qualify on FS' trade lists for trade 1/2)
Fate Extra LE PSP (wanted this)
And Badman 2.

But the blazblue games are on the list Persona 2 for the PSP is as well (already have).

The 5 for 50 is pretty hot.

"Five Video Games for $50
Combine this title with four other eligible video games for $50. Offer valid through December 31, 2012. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.ca, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.ca site."

So will amazon.ca restock these before December 31st? They're out of stock on some of them that I want...

Basically only found 3 games for the 5 for 100$ deal that I really wanted and ordered extras of Skyrim (360) and Dark Souls Collectors Edition (PS3)

If anyone is interested only in one of those titles and lives in the GTA (Ontario) then PM me and we can work something out.

And how could I have forgotten thanks OP for the great find on this deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pleased with my $100 haul:

Fable 3 Limited Edition - I've wanted this at any price under $80
Dark Souls Collector's Edition PS3 - My old amazon preorder got a small ding in it's case. $20 for a new copy is awesome
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition PS3 - I've yet to buy/play this in any form
Kirby's Return to Dream Land - Wanted this
Trinity: Souls Of Zill O'll - Figured it's worth trying out at $20

I'm tempted to hit the $50 list too, but I only see 3 games I want offhand.

I was just reading through the RFD thread. I'm so angry. They all bought multiple copies of the good games, now nothing worth getting is left. Ugh.

Shame i really wanted bit trip saga.
God damn hoarders man.

Edit ; guys nintendogs are all good trade fodder btw , and at 10 bucks each (5 for 50) - it might be worth the stock up , esp considering there will likely be a trade in deal towards the 3ds xl
(You cannot order more than 1 of each...so if you cant find anything else , i could only find 1 i wanted in 5 for 50 then i got 3x nintendogs and dragon quest for trades)

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']Shame i really wanted bit trip saga.
God damn hoarders man.

Edit ; guys nintendogs are all good trade fodder btw , and at 10 bucks each (5 for 50) - it might be worth the stock up , esp considering there will likely be a trade in deal towards the 3ds xl
(You cannot order more than 1 of each...so if you cant find anything else , i could only find 1 i wanted in 5 for 50 then i got 3x nintendogs and dragon quest for trades)[/QUOTE]
There is something hilarious about this post.

I honestly do not think most of the sell outs are hoarding on this one, it's just grabbing the best things available to go with the things you do want. Most people (barring the idiots who ordered 5x mario or skyrim) only want 2-3 games and had to fill with things that are atleast going to keep some value for a while.

Doubt they're trying to fool anyone but unfortunately they are stuck with them. I remember when I used to work retail and was stuck with those physical dlc packs in store after a GOTY comes out.

I wish the retailers had the common sense to clear em out pre GOTY.

They may be stuck with em but discounting them is gonna at least possibly get some of their money back and clear out some stock. Keeping these prices makes them look clueless, which they probably are. Just something I noticed. At least they had the sense to include them in this sale.

I guess the reports of people purchasing 5 copies (with multiples orders) of Mario 3d/Starfox isn't considered hoarding...

[quote name='Lockescythe']There is something hilarious about this post.

I honestly do not think most of the sell outs are hoarding on this one, it's just grabbing the best things available to go with the things you do want. Most people (barring the idiots who ordered 5x mario or skyrim) only want 2-3 games and had to fill with things that are atleast going to keep some value for a while.[/QUOTE]
Lol yea , i realize that. But you need 5 games so had to choose something! =P

Well I should thank Lockescythe, the OP, I picked up Fossil Fighters Champions for just $10 individually from amazon, and it's $30+ everywhere else, so thanks!

Wow. My Mario 3dland, nintendog, Dragon quest, etc has already been shipped. Should get here, very optimistically today, and the latest a day or two. Schway.

starfox is back in stock as of right now.

So I splurged and grabbed 4 games I'd play and one for trading. (if it comes before the trade 1 is over Im gonna trade it for KH to be rid of it before fs realises why its on their lists.)

tintin wii
3ds
wwe all stars
starfox
tetris
ds
dragonquest joker 2

Stafox is still in stock guys!

I chose:
Starfox 64 3D
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2
Zenses: Zen Garden (I know, I know)
Crackdown
Batman: The Brave and the Bold (DS)

Starfox
Nintendogs someting or other
tetris
warioware DIY
dragon quest monters joker wtv that is lol.

My 2nd order
nintendogs , the other 2...
aliens infestation
socom 4
otemedius excellent

Good deal , thanks for posting this OP!

Hopefully you guys get your games to trade for KH soon because im assuming tomorrow will be the last day.
Otherwise - go to walmart , buy crush 3ds for 19.99 and trade that for it , its not a 30$ profit ,but half price aint bad!

Yay 8/10 games came today (still waiting on starfox and DQM joker2) Going to end up trading in 4 of them in the next week or so for kingdom hearts and persona arena and new mario bros 2. Then It'll be just me and the stuff I wanted.

bread's done
Back