Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/29/12 to 8/4/12) Kingdom Hearts 3DS Bundle $179.99

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#31 dominator

dominator

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

Well I'm just glad there isn't some crazy sale again, but I am still digging the b2g1 free sale on pre-owned games. It's absolutely amazing. I'm also considering Rabbids for 4.99. Thanks OP!

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#32 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.

your wallets not safe there's always non ad deals LOL but if you're consistantly shopping the points keep coming & the $10 code deals have just re-upped my credit level again & a boatload of points will be here in 2 weeks or less.

#33 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.

i think there is a disorder in that statement somewhere. perhaps we CAG's should have another subforum devoted solely to not buying every great game deal that rolls along? while i dont have any debt and would just like to start saving more i am reading dave ramsey's book. so perhaps i can get a handle on what is clearly a terrible cycle going on here. it is now my on the john reading material.

Well I'm just glad there isn't some crazy sale again, but I am still digging the b2g1 free sale on pre-owned games. It's absolutely amazing. I'm also considering Rabbids for 4.99. Thanks OP!

honestly i rarely find anything of real value for my best buys B2G1 free. now gamestop which has endless used games....always something to be had there.

#34 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

Very cool 3DS bundle deal. I had some play time on a 3DS XL at comic con though, and I loved the improvements on the system! I'm personally waiting for that to release next month.

Same, but in the end it'll be worth it. Even though it'll be complete agony having to see Kingdom Hearts 3D on my shelf, unopened for the next 4 weeks. :(

#35 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

I might pick something up if you can do the b2g1 online. Too hard to find a set in store most of the time.

#36 KolonelCill22

KolonelCill22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

If I purchased a Skylanders starter set two weeks ago would I be eligible for the two free figures deal? Also, the @gamer has a $15 off Skylanders coupon in it, would I be able to take advantage of that as well? I am a premiere silver member if that makes any difference.

#37 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Same, but in the end it'll be worth it. Even though it'll be complete agony having to see Kingdom Hearts 3D on my shelf, unopened for the next 4 weeks. :(

why would that be?

you would have a 3ds and the game unless you was thinking that you would be able to return the 3ds for a full refund (what wont work cause it will show up as a package deal and the computer will make you return all of it)
WOOOO I STINK

#38 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

So this is just a regular 3DS and you buy Kingdom Hearts with it, right? Because if its like the custom KH 3DS that was released in Japan earlier this year I will be all over it.
Posted Image

#39 GarrettKapman

GarrettKapman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

So this confirms that the 50% trade in bonus will be extended to next week? I think I might play my twisted metal for another week then trade in next saturday (all the while hoping the tiv holds at $15). Any screen shot to verify the trade in bonus? Thanks.
That rug really tied the room together.

#40 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Any screen shot to verify the trade in bonus? Thanks.

Good call, I'd love to see a ss. Thanks for posting the ad OP.

#41 frogkopf

frogkopf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

Good call, I'd love to see a ss. Thanks for posting the ad OP.

i hope the b2g1 is enabled online...my local BB has a horrible video game selection.

#42 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

So this confirms that the 50% trade in bonus will be extended to next week? I think I might play my twisted metal for another week then trade in next saturday (all the while hoping the tiv holds at $15). Any screen shot to verify the trade in bonus? Thanks.

the tiv for twisted metal will not last that long, they dropped the tiv for it after 3 days the reward zone offer went lived on sunday, so you better trade it in before this sunday if you do not want to risk it

#43 GarrettKapman

GarrettKapman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

the tiv for twisted metal will not last that long, they dropped the tiv for it after 3 days the reward zone offer went lived on sunday, so you better trade it in before this sunday if you do not want to risk it

I was thinking that the $7 drop would be it for a while. Mostly as a reaction to people literally making $15 on the trade in alone. There is more of the game that I won't be able to get to until next week, so I guess I'll just risk it. Thanks for the input though.
That rug really tied the room together.

#44 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

I was thinking that the $7 drop would be it for a while. Mostly as a reaction to people literally making $15 on the trade in alone. There is more of the game that I won't be able to get to until next week, so I guess I'll just risk it. Thanks for the input though.

i mean the worst case scenario is you lose a few dollars, if that is the case just think of it as a rental or something

#45 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

damn...every time I rent a game from gamefly, best buy puts it on sale at a really hard price not to buy it. First The Darkness II, then Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, now Rabbids alive and kicking...

#46 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:39 AM

Thankfully I already own a 3DS and I pre-ordered/paid in full my copy of KH DDD at GS today with the Extra $5 trade in deal :)

Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, Deadliest Warrior, Socom 4 and Deus Ex HR paid for KH DDD and gave me $10 left over.

Do you remember the base trade-in values they gave you for each of those games? Also, did they give you a 30% bonus, in addition to a 10% PUR bonus, plus possibly $5 added bonuses for any of those titles?

Does anyone here know of a webpage or site that gives accurate and current (or relatively current) GameStop trade-in values for games, systems, and accessories. I don't think the official GS site has such a page.

#47 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Do you remember the base trade-in values they gave you for each of those games? Also, did they give you a 30% bonus, in addition to a 10% PUR bonus, plus possibly $5 added bonuses for any of those titles?

Does anyone here know of a webpage or site that gives accurate and current (or relatively current) GameStop trade-in values for games, systems, and accessories. I don't think the official GS site has such a page.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=325638

#48 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:18 AM

^ Thanks, ProAnon.

#49 MasterKiller

MasterKiller

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

yay for b2g1 free!

#50 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

Same, with all the sales I have been spending money on all kinds of stuff I am probably not going to get to.

#51 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

Same, with all the sales I have been spending money on all kinds of stuff I am probably not going to get to.

i know my gamestop trade in today was 6 games i never got too....thanks best buy lol. but at least i made more off them llol

#52 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

Base prices:

Mass Effect 2: $6
Dragon Age 2: $3.50
Deadliest Warrior: $6
Socom 4: $4.50
Deus Ex: $5

But I traded them in with the $5 bonus on each game. I spend $35 on them at Best Buy total, traded them into GS for $50. Not too shabby.

#53 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Cool. I bought my Daughter Brave this week for her birthday. Looks like I'll be doing a price adjustment.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#54 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts ($39.99) w/ free $10 Gift Card
:psp: 20% off select Vita games and accessories –I don’t know which games yet

Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Skylander’s Figures
15% off iTunes cards

Edited by litepink, 27 July 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#55 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

Would've got KH DDD from Target. But I traded in enough games yesterday at Gamestop to pay for KH DDD in full and have $10 leftover. Oh well.

#56 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

If it weren't for that damn Mark of Mastery Edition and my having preordered it, I would have bought KH3D here too. <3 Target.

laytonicksig.png
image,Sailor-spc-Neorune,black,red.png

PLAYING Pokémon X, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
WATCHING DNAngel, Saiyuki, Fullmetal Alchemist
READING Illusion

#57 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

the vita games interest me if it's gravity rush or resistance since I can stack another pm deal with them but otherwise I don't think the prices will beat the $20 or less I already got most of my games for

#58 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

Oh wow. I was gonna wait for a $30 KH but this will do just fine.

#59 Bc4768

Bc4768

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Think I'll grab me some pre-owned game goodness. I bought my first pre-owned game from best buy Sunday using the 10$ code given for spending 50$ bucks and picking it up in store, anyway I am amazed at how much better best buy handles their pre-owned games than GameStop. They actually shrink wrap them in what seems to be retail shrink wrap, and the game I got looked almost brand new with the exception of a finger print or 2 on the disk. Needless to say I am very impressed and will be be buying my pre-owned games from best buy going forward, and what better time than a b2g1 sake. :)

No more cases that look like someone wiped their ass with it and covered it in pricing stickers that need to be soaked in goo gone just to get them off!

Definitely gonna jump on the B2G1 deal on pre-owned games this week.

This will give me an excuse to use some coupons for this month.

#60 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

hmm, LEGO Pirates, Star Wars, and something else for $36...tempting.