Infamous 2 Hero Edition $34.99 at Best Buy possibly YMMV

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

Had my eye on the last one in my store for months.... Picked it up this afternoon. Would rather have only paid 20-25, but at 35 someone else would have grabbed it.

you still have 30 or 60 days to pm it cheaper.

#32 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

I actually wanted one for the statue. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs let me know. I checked 6 BBYs around Dallas with no luck.

#33 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

I actually wanted one for the statue. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs let me know. I checked 6 BBYs around Dallas with no luck.

Which stores did you check? You could try searching other stores in the state and if they have any in stock they can ship them to a local store, thats what I did a few weeks ago. I had two shipped to the Flower Mound store and bought one, the other sold just a couple of days ago, if I knew you were interested I would have totally picked it up.

#34 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

I am personally able to hold my 13" Macbook, my Vita, and other stuff like cables comfortably. Same style (Vita in the smaller area, etc)

Thanks! I'll use it as my entertainment pack.

#35 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

Which stores did you check? You could try searching other stores in the state and if they have any in stock they can ship them to a local store, thats what I did a few weeks ago. I had two shipped to the Flower Mound store and bought one, the other sold just a couple of days ago, if I knew you were interested I would have totally picked it up.

Did you do that in-store or call?

#36 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

Did you do that in-store or call?

I called a store in Austin, TX to see if they indeed had it in stock and the rep told me to go to a local store and have the rep order it from his store.