Amazon - Street Fighter X Tekken PS3/X360 $22.51 - FREE SHIPPING

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Backlash2332x

Backlash2332x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

^ Got it, cool. I'm just still wondering if this is ymmv though. It would be awesome if that isn't the case.

I guess not every associate knows about it? we have an employee news website that we're supposed to look at every shift (which is where we see future DotDs) and that's where it was posted. if an associate doesn't know, just ask them to call for a MoD. they should know.

#32 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:24 AM

^ Oh okay. Thanks for all the info, it's definitely appreciated.

#33 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

$25 to $23.99 to $22.99...

Ok Amazon! Just drop it to $14.99 and we got a deal!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#34 TheBiz

TheBiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Anyone have success getting a price adjust at BB for Amazon's price and the @Gamer coupon? I already bought my copy but it's still wrapped, not sure I want to keep it at $20 but at $3 definitely a keeper or a flip. Don't these coupons work with sale prices? Price match is kind of like a sale.

#35 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

For a second I thought it was BB, but saw the amazon logo & :cry:.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#36 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Anyone have success getting a price adjust at BB for Amazon's price and the @Gamer coupon? I already bought my copy but it's still wrapped, not sure I want to keep it at $20 but at $3 definitely a keeper or a flip. Don't these coupons work with sale prices? Price match is kind of like a sale.

No. After pm'ing GS, the scanned coupon made it $19.99 instead of $9.99.

I will wait on a BB sale, too.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#37 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:16 AM

August 7 freebies:

Street Fighter X Tekken:
Boost Gem Trial Pack 4
Color Palette Add-On 6

Free for PSN! Thanks LouieT!
http://www.cheapassg...t=309643&page=6

#38 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

I'm still waiting and hoping BB will have a sale on this that will stack with the @Gamer coupon before it expires. Is $39.99 the new MSRP?

^this.

Waiting on a sale too! I have that coupon (along with the Tiger Woods 13 one) sitting in my glove box waiting for the right price. :)

#39 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

Im sure most people hating on the game have never even played it

Exactly. The bitching is from people pissed about the dlc characters. Problem with that thinking is Capcom never promised Blanka, Elena and the others in the official release of the game. They were never advertised as part of the purchase price. People who bought the game got exactly what they paid for.
It was stupid as hell for Capcom to put the characters on the disk, but for anyone to think that just about every company that makes dlc for their games doesn't have it ready or nearly so at release is naive.
Anyway, having played the game, it's a solid fighter. Online had issues, but it's been patched. Good price for the game.

#40 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

Ill see If my nice lady friend at my bestbuy will do the match overide combo again. Shes done it a few times and getting this for under 3 bucks would be epic !
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#41 GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:35 AM

I already bought it used around that price.

The best part of the game? Knowing that I got it cheap and Capcom didn't see a penny of my money. Otherwise, the gems and the online poke fests are epic game design fails. Oh, and I also didn't buy the "DLC" unlock keys. I'm determined to buy all Capcom games used and ensure that they make no profit off of me whatsoever.

657041.png

#42 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Exactly. The bitching is from people pissed about the dlc characters. Problem with that thinking is Capcom never promised Blanka, Elena and the others in the official release of the game. They were never advertised as part of the purchase price. People who bought the game got exactly what they paid for.
It was stupid as hell for Capcom to put the characters on the disk, but for anyone to think that just about every company that makes dlc for their games doesn't have it ready or nearly so at release is naive.
Anyway, having played the game, it's a solid fighter. Online had issues, but it's been patched. Good price for the game.

No I think there's a valid reasn to hate on the DLC character and how Cpacom has handled the microtransactions process with this game bc lets face it; its been downright terrible. I just think a good chunk of the people that say the actual game is terrible and badmouth its quality have never touched it. Capcom is one of the best at making fighters and I tried this game and it seems up to par with the quality they are known for. The game is far from horrible. Capcom's business practices are but that doesnt equal a bad game. I wish people would make that distinction and not slander it without even trying it
Posted Image