Punch-Out (Nintendo Selects) 9.99 @ Bestbuy clearance ymmv

Sporkis

Barley Legal
Feedback
77 (100%)
I know we had a BB clearance thread at one time, but I think it went the way of the dinosaur since I haven't seen it for a long time.

Anyhow I was just at my nearest Bestbuy and saw Punch-Out Nintendo Selection version marked as clearance for 9.99. The cheapest I've ever seen it. I would have gotten one myself if I didn't buy it a couple of weeks ago at the TRU B1G175% off.

It wasn't in the regular clearance stuff, which was in the center of the all the isles, it was still with the regular Wii games and had plastic tag underneath marked clearance it so it might be universal but don't quote me on it. If you own a Wii and don't own this game shame on you!:lol:

Best Buy clearances tend to be store specific, unless this one got added to the big game party sale. The YMMV could not possibly be huger.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Best Buy clearances tend to be store specific, unless this one got added to the big game party sale. The YMMV could not possibly be huger.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ. If the yellow tag says the price it's probably store wide. Store specific/ manager specials are not marked with the best buy logo tag but rather a sticker. Just what I've noticed. I'll be heading up there today anyway

thanks OP. I knew this wouldn't be YMMV. Also had Wolfenstein (ps3) for $14.50. I passed on it even though I've been wanting to play it for ages now

The only BBY I found near me was in Kildeer, IL. Too bad I'm in southern IL...

Check stores near you:
1. Click on store locator
2. Insert zip code
3. Check each store's clearance section
4. If available, they would be under the video game section.

bread's done
Back