Photo
- - - - -

PUR 3,000 Points To Get A Pre-Owned Copy of God of War III for Only $14.99!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

Poweruprewards.com

Redeem 3,000 points to get:

Pre-Owned Copy of God of War III for Only $14.99!

Monday, July 30, through Sunday, August 19

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

The amazing deals keep coming ...

#3 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

bought mine fir 14.99 at blockbuster a year ago

#4 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Oh my god!! I'm going right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#5 mabuhay13

mabuhay13

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:04 PM

Not that bad. Go check Sears first, if you live near one. There were about five copies near me for around $11 after tax....

#6 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

This has been the same price or cheaper from a number of places for a brand new copy. The only way this seems worth it is if you have GS credit to burn.

#7 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

lol so wasting 3 thousand points just for the ability to buy a game for a few bucks more than I could get it elsewhere.

so sick
Posted Image

#8 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

I hear there's a new collection coming that may contain GoW I, II, and III or even better I, II, III, Chains of Olympus, and Ghosts of Sparta. I'll wait for that to release.
Posted Image

#9 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

bought mine fir 14.99 at blockbuster a year ago

It is clear what is happening here. The GameStop of the past has sent this deal into the future, thinking it would still be good. And if they can send things forward in time, they can probably send them back as well. This means they are already able to play Halo 4, Borderlands 2, and The Last Guardian. Rotten time-traveling bastards. I bet they go into the future, get a copy of games that aren't released yet, play them, and then sell the used copy as new once the game comes out for the rest of us.

#10 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

I hear there's a new collection coming that may contain GoW I, II, and III or even better I, II, III, Chains of Olympus, and Ghosts of Sparta. I'll wait for that to release.

really? All of these are already avail in HD collection form.

GOW Origins Collection - Includes both PSP games COO & GOS
GOW Collection - Includes GOW 1 & GOW 2
And GOW 3 is already a PS3 game

There best bet was to offer a SE when GOW 3 came out charge $100 & you would get GOW 1-3 & some Kratos swag. That ship has sailed so the only other package that would make sense would be to offer both collections & GOW 3 for $60 or $75-$80 if they throw in the red controller. They could get $100 if they threw in 2 red controllers.

#11 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

You're referencing the Omega edition.

http://www.playstati...-kratos-statue/
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#12 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

It is clear what is happening here. The GameStop of the past has sent this deal into the future, thinking it would still be good. And if they can send things forward in time, they can probably send them back as well. This means they are already able to play Halo 4, Borderlands 2, and The Last Guardian. Rotten time-traveling bastards. I bet they go into the future, get a copy of games that aren't released yet, play them, and then sell the used copy as new once the game comes out for the rest of us.

:rofl:

#13 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

You're referencing the Omega edition.

http://www.playstati...-kratos-statue/

No no, check this out: http://www.ign.com/a...a-coming-to-ps3
Posted Image

#14 Olengie

Olengie