Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ico/Shadow HD collection from last week....I got it brand new sealed, I thought it was used/like new condition lol.

$16 for new, not bad.

May I be the first to say and I hate even wasting a post saying it lets let the majority of the post in this thread be AWD instead on random off-topic subjects there is a thread for that.

Thanks,
Your Friendly CAG Neighbor

[quote name='Rockinjs']May I be the first to say and I hate even wasting a post saying it lets let the majority of the post in this thread be AWD instead on random off-topic subjects there is a thread for that.

Thanks,
Your Friendly CAG Neighbor[/QUOTE]
yea right that's gonna happen

[quote name='SelmaBlair']You know you guys just clutter up the thread with your "new thread!" posts, right?[/QUOTE]

Think anyone cares?

[quote name='slowdive21']You should put the link to the new thread in the old thread.[/QUOTE]

This. Lazy people like me don't watch to search for threads. They need to be in front of my face. Like cake. Mmm... cake.

[quote name='elessar123']Subscribing...[/QUOTE]

Same, pretty much picked up everything vita including the console in the last thread!

damn. i waited too long to pull the trigger on the feb. don't know why. i had said my price point was sub $200. if another one comes up for that price i'll try to snag it as soon as i can.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol this thread might hit 10 page before we have 10 deals posted[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I know it's sad...[/QUOTE]

Don't be douches

Everyone is subscribing to the new thread. Check out the previous AWD threads same thing.... Congrats for being the first trolls!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Don't be douches

Everyone is subscribing to the new thread. Check out the previous AWD threads same thing.... Congrats for being the first trolls![/QUOTE]
How am I a douche or a troll? I wasn't even complaining.

How is he being a douche? You're the douche bag for being so quickly to call someone else a douche just for commenting that he share the same sentiment that it's sad for so many threads and hardly any deals posted? It's just an opinion, and I agree.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Don't be douches

Everyone is subscribing to the new thread. Check out the previous AWD threads same thing.... Congrats for being the first trolls![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back