Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#4621 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

my 32gb vita card arrived...brand new unopened.

Now the Street Fighter; theres good news and bad news. The good news is the dlc codes are unused. The bad news is the box is pretty damaged and the artbook doesnt stay in the top part. The sides of the top are a bit crushed. Not sure what to do at this point...I mean everything is there; but I certainly wish the condition was better...it is a collectors edition after all...is it worth the return?

Did you order a Like New or Very Good condition set?

#4622 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Like New...thats why its a bummer.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#4623 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Like New...thats why its a bummer.

That sucks. As I mentioned, I got my set today and it was practically flawless asides from the slip being worn. I was hoping everyone who ordered would get a set just like mine. I obviously got lucky.

#4624 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

my 32gb vita card arrived...brand new unopened.

:cry: lucky you. Mine is a 4gb. I curse the ass hole who scammed Amazon.

#4625 boraaa

boraaa

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

i bought a 16gb recently from awd and returned it. the person that sold it to amazon probably dipped it in water or sparked it, as when my vita couldnt read the inserted 16gb memory card.. the packaging for the 16gb was glued back together as well when it was shipped to me... was pretty lame

#4626 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

My Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Care Package $115 (Good) came pretty much brand new. The steel case still had the Microsoft seal. Just a little squished on the drone controller box, but nothing broken in it.

#4627 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

wow opening those vita memory card and resealing them, thats some pretty good scam someone is running

but much of the AWD stuff are from Amazon own damaged products, or from people trade-ins, which would explain how they have stuff that was never ever sold or allowed to be sold by Amazon directly

#4628 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

i bought a 16gb recently from awd and returned it. the person that sold it to amazon probably dipped it in water or sparked it, as when my vita couldnt read the inserted 16gb memory card.. the packaging for the 16gb was glued back together as well when it was shipped to me... was pretty lame

pretty sure they damaged their own card and they brought a new , swap the old one for the new one and lied to Amazon that the card that was sent to them was defective

#4629 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

pretty sure they damaged their own card and they brought a new , swap the old one for the new one and lied to Amazon that the card that was sent to them was defective

which makes me wonder why it is being sold again if it was returned as defective.

#4630 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

which makes me wonder why it is being sold again if it was returned as defective.

Because some people lie to get a refund? My friend's AC3 from that deal they had for $33 didn't work (disc 1 was loose and scratched up), so we had to return it. When I saw all the options, there were a lot of ways to abuse their return process. It's just part of the business of being a large retailer really. Should they inspect the returned items if listed as defective? Yes, but I'm sure a significant amount of their items are just returns that probably still function.

#4631 Be3fJerky

Be3fJerky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Whats the word on controllers through AWD? Anyone have bad luck?

Just recieved my controller, came in original packaging suprisingly, back of the box was a little beat up, controller was basically brand new, didn't have that default sticker that points up to the Xbox Guide button though nor the attachment you pull out of the battery pack(both of these are on new controllers), came with brand new Duracell batteries, instructions, and box

I got a "Very Good" grade controller, I would say it looked brand new, look like it was used for maybe a day or two and that's it.

#4632 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

got my used cop of angry birds trilogy for 3 ds yesterday.

case had done wear to it but cartridge and inserts were just fine. Nintendo club code was unused as well and that put me platinum for the year. Any more codes j get now I will put back for next years platinum status.

#4633 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

got my used cop of angry birds trilogy for 3 ds yesterday.

case had done wear to it but cartridge and inserts were just fine. Nintendo club code was unused as well and that put me platinum for the year. Any more codes j get now I will put back for next years platinum status.

what you pay for it... ilike to get it but would not pay mro then 10
WOOOO I STINK

#4634 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Rock Band 3 Keyboard Xbox 360 (Good for $19.22):

http://www.amazon.co...erchant&sr=1-96

I'd have bought this if I hadn't just ordered a new one a few days ago and already received it.

Crunchewy.png

#4635 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Like New) $212.06
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Good) $186.08

#4636 Seshka

Seshka

Part-time Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just got my :ps3: Devil May Cry HD and I'm pretty pleased with it, even though it lacks the instruction booklet. (Do these even come with one?)

suzuhasig_zps1d222231.png

#4637 NonShalant

NonShalant

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Got Dark Souls like new & it is new. Greatest hits version though
It's not what u do, but how it's done

#4638 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Just got my :ps3: Devil May Cry HD and I'm pretty pleased with it, even though it lacks the instruction booklet. (Do these even come with one?)

ummm yes it does...

pretty sure it if it was missing a manual, it would of been noted on there + it would be consider below the Like New option

#4639 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Rock Band 3 Keyboard Xbox 360 (Good for $19.22):

http://www.amazon.co...erchant&sr=1-96

I'd have bought this if I hadn't just ordered a new one a few days ago and already received it.

Yea, I've been debating this one for days. Do you like the keyboard? Is it a nice change of pace when playing rock band? I just can't decide...
:360: Disney Infinity, Walking Dead Season 2 :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#4640 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

ummm yes it does...

pretty sure it if it was missing a manual, it would of been noted on there + it would be consider below the Like New option

You act like it's uncommon for games to come without manuals these days. More and more new games are being released with digital manuals on the disc. Welcome to the future.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

The worst thing you could do is overcook a trout. I wish I could cook it less.

#4641 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

what you pay for it... ilike to get it but would not pay mro then 10

got it for $13.85

#4642 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

You act like it's uncommon for games to come without manuals these days. More and more new games are being released with digital manuals on the disc. Welcome to the future.

Well DMC hd DEFINITELY came with a manual, since I own a copy of it so I kinda know

And every game still comes with a manual in one form or another except for the vita, ( how many pages in the manual, now thats a different story )

#4643 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Halo 4

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4644 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Halo 4

Forza Horizon
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#4645 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

halo's "manual" is on the back of the front image
Posted Image

#4646 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

NCAA and Madden

#4647 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Very satisfied with my "used - good" borderlands 2 vault hunters edition. everything was sealed and dlc was there too. damn, glad to whomever hinted us towards that.
Posted Image

#4648 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

wow tough choice on that $212 250gig ps3. its like 300 for a new 500 gig, but iv heard conflicting reports about the quality of that 500gig superslim. also the sliding tray is kinda eh. and lets say 33 tiv for ac3. so like $60 more for 250 more gig. tough choice. i think im just gonna bite on a new ac3 500gig. i hate buying new systems!

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#4649 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

NCAA and Madden

really...

I swore there was a MANUAL that told you the MANUAL was on the disc:lol:

#4650 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

wow tough choice on that $212 250gig ps3. its like 300 for a new 500 gig, but iv heard conflicting reports about the quality of that 500gig superslim. also the sliding tray is kinda eh. and lets say 33 tiv for ac3. so like $60 more for 250 more gig. tough choice. i think im just gonna bite on a new ac3 500gig. i hate buying new systems!

The AC3 bundle pops up for between $180-$220 as well. It doesn't stick around for quite as long though.