Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10105 replies to this topic

#4831 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

I received my "like new" copy of Uncharted 3. Interestingly enough, it is the one from the bundle that doesn't have a UPC and is labeled "not for resale." It doesn't bother me at all, since it really is in like new condition. However, I just thought it was strange how a big retailer like Amazon would sell something clearly labeled "not for resale."

I thought Amazon didn't accept Not for Resale.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4832 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Not for resale means that something is not labeled to be sold as a new copy. Not that it can't be bought and sold as used, like it was.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#4833 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

I had to bite on Borderlands 2 for that price. That's insanely low.

#4834 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Not for resale means that something is not labeled to be sold as a new copy. Not that it can't be bought and sold as used, like it was.

I just remember some time ago that people had issues with the Not for Sale because Amazon needed the barcode to scan. Guess they updated their policy.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4835 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

that is crazy low for borderlands 2. i got my $25 copy on black friday. just remember they will probly have a goty coming out this fall. peace

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#4836 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Just ordered Far Cry 3 for Xbox for $37.12 in Like New shape! Free shipping! SO EXCITED!

#4837 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

Just ordered Far Cry 3 for Xbox for $37.12 in Like New shape! Free shipping! SO EXCITED!

Does this game need online pass?

#4838 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

Does this game need online pass?

Yes, but in all honesty, both online modes are awful. The single player is what you want.

#4839 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

PS3 500 GB AC3 Bundle - Used - Like New - $222.72

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

I'm hesitant with used items. But i want a PS3 and this is in my price range. Not sure if i can trust it....

NVM it's gone

#4840 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

I got lucky I bought a $30 far cry 3 using Craigslist. Guy even delivered, online pass went through, looks great. To the backlog it goes lol

#4841 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I'm hesitant with used items. But i want a PS3 and this is in my price range. Not sure if i can trust it....

NVM it's gone

If you're hesitant about used items, then why are you in this thread?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4842 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Thought someone might be interested

360 Rayman Origins with artbook - Used - Like New - $19.08

#4843 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

Under 50 bux im not hesitant :)

#4844 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Yes, but in all honesty, both online modes are awful. The single player is what you want.

80 so hours i got into coop. I met good people and really enjoyed it. I did coop before single so i always playing mostly with fun people. I liked the challenge with highest diff when i first started. The MP DM mode stinks.

#4845 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Just got my SF 25 anniversary edition and it was missing all of the games, all of movies, and the DLC codes were used. Wow.

Only type of media present was the audio CDs. :cry:

What a disappointment and really unexpected coming from AWD. Unfortunately the set is not worth keeping even though the AMZ rep offered a $20 partial refund.

Has AMD quality gotten worse lately? This is the second order I've had a problem with and usually they have quality items.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#4846 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

They sell new sealed stuff to with dinged box or something like that so why the hate? Jeez.... :cold:

#4847 itsoverninethousand

itsoverninethousand

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Just got my SF 25 anniversary edition and it was missing all of the games, all of movies, and the DLC codes were used. Wow.

What a disappointment and really unexpected coming from AWD. Unfortunately the set is not worth keeping even though the AMZ rep offered a $20 partial refund.

Has AMD quality gotten worse lately? This is the second order I've had a problem with and usually they have quality items.

You can also blame the DBag who gutted the copy before sending it back to amazon.

#4848 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Amazon and AWD got really bad they send me used cooking wear but i bought brand new from them non awd. Then i get bonus discs but no game discs. I bet they no longer check most stuff now. It happens all the time now just not me.. I buy tv season shows fullfilled by amazon and i get 1 of 6 discs for price of a full set. I hope they stop it since it only seems to get worse.

#4849 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

I get "like new" stuff all the time that's barely worth calling good.

#4850 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

Wow that blows. What was the condition indicated in AWD?

#4851 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

You can also blame the DBag who gutted the copy before sending it back to amazon.

True, but I would have thought that amazon quality control would have been able to check the description and notice the missing items. There was a ton of content missing here and I was really surprised they sold this as is/didn't catch the guy who returned this.

Wow that blows. What was the condition indicated in AWD?

It was listed as Very Good.

Kind of a bummer if the quality of AW is going down. In the past Amazon for me was a solid place to get quality items (even the acceptable/good stuff) but now I don't know if I can say that anymore. This really makes me hesitant to order things I may be on the fence buying when I'm worried about condition issues. It's a pain in the ass to repackage items and drive to the PO to return botched orders.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#4852 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Exactly. 8-)

If I wanted to play multiplayer, I'd play Halo or Call of Duty.

I got lucky I bought a $30 far cry 3 using Craigslist. Guy even delivered, online pass went through, looks great. To the backlog it goes lol

Nice job killing my buzz. lol

#4853 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

80 so hours i got into coop. I met good people and really enjoyed it. I did coop before single so i always playing mostly with fun people. I liked the challenge with highest diff when i first started. The MP DM mode stinks.

See, and I also thought co-op was TERRIBLE! Seemed very buggy compared to single player and just wasn't very fun. I only played through it to get 1000/1000 in the achievements.

The game is definitely worth buying, but I liked that I got to play it for free from redbox over the course of about 20 or so days. Haha.
:360: Disney Infinity, Walking Dead Season 2 :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#4854 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

Well, I'm glad one of us enjoyed it.

#4855 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

plus far cry 3 just got 2 more co op levels today for free. woot ;)
i also enjoyed the co op when it wasnt bugging out. probly cuz i played it first with friends also. it kinda reminded me of rdr when you had a possy.
wow the characters were hilarious stereotypes too, lol.
i run commando with those grenade launchers/molotovs, also mp is ok, like that firestarter mode, but i barely touched that...
single player is definately the rock star tho

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#4856 Lopros

Lopros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle -Used - Very Good - $187.08

#4857 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Grabbed me Sleeping Dogs for 360 for $20.70. Very Good condition.
Already platnium'd it on PS3 but would love to play it again plus the DLC for it is on sale this week on Xbox Live and I haven't played that yet.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#4858 Seshka

Seshka

Part-time Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Just received my package of TWO Gamecube/Wii controllers, but there was only one in the box.

..time to contact AWD customer service.

suzuhasig_zps1d222231.png

#4859 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Just received my package of TWO Gamecube/Wii controllers, but there was only one in the box.

After reading through this thread I have come to the conclusion I'm the only person who has never had a issue/problem with AWD.

With that said.. It's time for me to go look for some wood to knock on.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3

#4860 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Sad to see amazon doing this so often since just before xmas. They need to fix there checking system. Such a sad thing amazon just keeps cutting more and more corners....